Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

PendingGC1 said:
we filed Labor in Jan, 2003. 3months back we received a letter from Labor Department(Philly backlog reduction center) regarding company address change. We replied same week.

Any one know, how long they will take to approve my Labor?

I guess it was a process of the case enty into the database.
When did you receive and reply to 45 days letter ?

1) No visa number --> no I-485 filing/ CP processing
2) No I-485 filed --> no EADs and portabilty

eefrog said:
I guess what I was trying out was whether one can go ahead and file I-485 even if the visa number is not available and USCIS will process it upon the availablity of visa numbers.
So the two part question would be:
1- Can one file I-485 even if visa number is unavailable?
2- If yes, does the time starts counting from when the petition is filed, and can one take advantage of EADs and portabilty.
Just looking ahead to form some sorta strategy and be prepared. Knowledge is power ............

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly."

frog

My LC was filed in Feb 2003 in NY. Now NY office says that my case was transferred to Philadelphia backlog center. My attorney hasn't received any letter yet. Anyone from NY facing the same problem? or anyone from NY who recieved the 45 day letter?

That was a 45 day letter

PendingGC1 said:
we filed Labor in Jan, 2003. 3months back we received a letter from Labor Department(Philly backlog reduction center) regarding company address change. We replied same week.

Any one know, how long they will take to approve my Labor?

What you got was most probably the 45 day letter. The 45 day letter contained most of the easily identifiable deficiencies in the application and allowed attorneys to send information about those at the time of replying to the 45 day letter.

Thx
ZB

Any approvals from Philly

Hi,

Have any of you had or heard of any approvals from Philly BEC recently?

Any approval at all?

Eb3 - Sucks

As per the latest info the EB3 people have to wait for a while to file for grren card. At our life ( looks to be ) they are bringing other people. May , there is no end to this tunnel. The F*** people at philly not processing papers as of now looking at the result. Screwed................ :mad:

Dec 01 AS of this morning.

Hi All,

AS of this morning Phily has started processing Dec 01. Do not know concrete date of when they are gonna mail all the certified petitions. As of now they might be early next week or so again it is all internal Policy matter :(.

but one thing is for sure. They are going to mail all nov01 in a batch ASAP.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

AS of this morning Phily has started processing Dec 01. Do not know concrete date of when they are gonna mail all the certified petitions. As of now they might be early next week or so again it is all internal Policy matter :(.

Hey aprlc2002 -

We share the same PD (or so it seems to be from your screen name) -- so congratulations you're in good company :cool: -- ok that was a joke, I am really not that conceited.... :D

Q. for you, although I am happy to hear this, I am curious as to how you know this.... just tell me you have an inside into the Philly BPC and I'll be content.... see the blackhole thats called Philly BPC has made me skeptical of all news (good or bad) --

Of course, you dont have to answer but your response will be appreciated.

thanks-
your friendly neighborhood spidey -

aprlc2002

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

good to hear they will be mailing "all nov01 in a batch ASAP". how about cases before nov01 then?

mamamiax said:
As per the latest info the EB3 people have to wait for a while to file for grren card. At our life ( looks to be ) they are bringing other people. May , there is no end to this tunnel. The F*** people at philly not processing papers as of now looking at the result. Screwed................ :mad:

mamamiax,

What were you referring to when you said that 'As per the latest info the EB3 people have to wait for a while to file for grren card.'? are you talking about regression of PD or something else?

I'm EB3. So this is important to me. Thanks

Labor Certification APPROVED today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU GOD!!!
My lawyer's assistant called me today to tell me my LC is APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Finally,after 4 yearssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
I will go tomorrow to my lawyer and post back all the results.
My PD Aprli 29 2001.
Good luck to all the others that will hear the same call this week:Approved
Thank you God!

mugur said:
THANK YOU GOD!!!
My PD Aprli 29 2001.
Thank you God!

Congratulation!!!

mugur said:
THANK YOU GOD!!!
My PD Aprli 29 2001.
Thank you God!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! time to party :)
I am so happy for you.

mugur said:
THANK YOU GOD!!!

Congrats mugur
:)

Hope the rest of us will see more and more of those good news !

Hi aprlc2002,

thanks to you for all the posting and the valuable information you are sharing with us .

Do you know if these approval from NOV 2001 will be for RIR or none-RIR , also is it from Regional or SWA cases ?

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Congrates !!

mugur said:
PD 29 april 2001.
I will post more tomorrow :)

Mugur,

Congrates buddy !!
Can you share more details with us? Which state you filed from ? When did you get your 45-day letter ? Was your application EB2/3, RIR/Non-RIR ?

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Thanks for the info... can we expect approvals for the NOV 01 state cases for which 45 day letters replied in this batch.. form Philly BEC ..
Please clarify?

spidey said:
Hey aprlc2002 -

We share the same PD (or so it seems to be from your screen name) -- so congratulations you're in good company :cool: -- ok that was a joke, I am really not that conceited.... :D

Q. for you, although I am happy to hear this, I am curious as to how you know this.... just tell me you have an inside into the Philly BPC and I'll be content.... see the blackhole thats called Philly BPC has made me skeptical of all news (good or bad) --

Of course, you dont have to answer but your response will be appreciated.

thanks-
your friendly neighborhood spidey -

Hi Spidey,

I am sorry I am in very tied up situation that I cannot explain to how am I getting the info. Yeah as u mentioned from my ID mine is the same PD from VA. Expecting my labor to be certified any time soon :) an optimistic approach
so I tapped all the possible to sources to get credible info and finally I succeeded.

I am expecting mine to get adjudicated as soon in a months time.