Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

dcmetro22042 said:
Guys:

Lets wait for next week or 10 days, based on aprlc2002's updates. If he really does have a good source, lets not tax the source so we stop getting those udpates. We can all do this much for our supposed 'Icarus', can't we? :) Just my .02.

dcmetro22042 is quite right...if aprlc2002 is somehow our "icarus", please don't scare him/her away...

pessimistic said:
It's the game they play with us in expence of time of our lives.
My case no is p-04273-xxxxx which means I was on their system on Sep 29, 2004. But my letter is dated Dec 27, 04. They waited 88 days before sending my letter.

Nah ;)

i think they just try to keep things in order instead of going all over the place with random PD. I know it s annoying but i just dont believe they work randomly. They might work slowly thou LOL
For example, i found on the web a note from the DOL about how to package those cases and transfert them from SWA to BEC. It s very precise and they have a quality controle to control everything.
For those 45 days letters and those certification, it s the same thing. The problem is that so far we havent been able to see this DOL note and quality control. So all we can do is to assume just by trying tio observe patterns. Once this thing is gonna start to work regularely we ll see how it works and it ll be easier on us. (same apply for PERM).

New case number

Hi,
I am new to this forum. My Attorney requested a case status from BPC and received the following message on May 19, 2005.

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05123-XXXXX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

My question is what does T stands for in the case number. Is the case handles by Philly BPC?

Thanks

State: MD, RIR
Priority Date: 03/2003

juntha said:
So you would agree that they keep some kind of order by mailing letters at different times (even if it s only to differentiate SWA and Regional). Now, taking into account that they might send those letters in bulk and that i received my 45 days letter this week and i am SWA may 2001, it looks like the Regional bulk and the SWA bulk are sent separately. Does this means that all the 45 days letters from before may 2001 for regional case were completely mailed ?
Yes !!! i know.... That doesn t mean that the 45 days letters for regional cases from AFTER may 2001 were not sent already, (actually some were) but i am trying to find a pattern here that can help at least some of you people...
If this is true we can then say that every 45 days letters for Regional Case with a priority date before may 2001 were sent and should have been received by now.
Now the next step would be for any member of this forum with a SWA case PD later than mine to post info so we know who should have gotten the letters and who should expect them soon.

My case was in regional and pd is in mid 2002. I already get 45 day letter back in Feb. I think PBEC has moved way beyond May 2001 on 45 day letters in terms of Regional cases.

VAhoper said:
My case was in regional and pd is in mid 2002. I already get 45 day letter back in Feb. I think PBEC has moved way beyond May 2001 on 45 day letters in terms of Regional cases.

Yes I did say it was possible. But the only sure thing to say is that if a SWA case with a certain PD date received a 45 day letter then every other regional case with a PD later than the date should have gotten one already. So far i havent heard of any SWA non-RIR 45 days letter beside mine in this forum....

How many pending regional cases are transferred to Philly BEC ?
I remember Justwatching did some analysis from DOL official Database

if Phil approving combied Regional and SWA cases based on PD
we should expect some state cases which already replied 45 day letter are to be approved with in 2 to 3 weeks right?

which region you are in ??

so maybe california cases are entered earlier ? mine is P-04307-
and letter was replied on 2/7/05 ...

let's be patient ...

juntha said:
My case number is P-05021-xxxxx meaning that it was entered in their system the 21st day of the year 2005. Basically January 21st 2005 then. (which is consistent with the fact that they should have received my file by december 2004 as planned by the DOL)
The letter was printed and sent only on May 13th 2005. 4 months later !
That explains why some people in this forum who inquired about their 45 days letters by Email, found out that the file were in the BEC computers (and a new Case Number was assigned to them) but the letters weren t received yet.
I think they are entering cases in their system right now but they keep those 45 days letter from being mailed as long as they want so they can work on the older regional RIR-Non RIR case first. They are trying to keep a certain natural order afterall.
In any case, the fact that i am State SWA Non RIR with a pending date of May 2001 and that i just received my 45 days letter shows that they are confident enough with the fact that they will process those old regional RIR and Non RIR cases to bring some more cases to process afterward on the table.
All this goes well with what one member said regarding the imminent processing of all those Older regional cases from 2001.

If we file under PERM Again

Hi,
I have already labour case pending in BEC.
If i want to file new case again with same employer under PERM,
do we need to withdraw old case ?

Is there will be any risk in PERM ?

Let me see !

Let me see if you people said is correct -labor approvals

My PD May 1st week of 2001 and answered the 45 day love letter.
Sleepy GOD and the sleepy DOL/BRC knows my fate.

not heard anything from Bec

PD : Aug 2001
recd DOL : Oct 2003
replied 45 day letter : feb 2005

no movement yet...

aprlc2002 said:
A week before or later, currently PBPC are processing nov 2001 So it all depends upon whether they wanna mail after completing 2001 Processing or they will mail certifications before june 1st..again it is all Policy matters. But you will see Approvals starting from next week in fact I guess Tons of aprrvals from PBPC with PD 2001

Per the last BEC update less than a month ago, Phily is ahead in Data entry and just starting to process 2001 cases. the problem with Dallas is that they started processing before entering all the 2001 cases. thus, the processing flow has been floating back and forth between Apr 2001 and May 2002. My guess is that Phily is trying to keep the FIFO in sync so they didn not start processing until all data entry, at least for 2001 cases, was finished. if this is true then Phily approvals will be more consistent than Dallas. Let's just give it few more months (to the end of the summer) and I bet we are going to see the two BECs in sync again.

Case details:
CA RIR
PD Jun 2002
RD May 2003
BED: Phily
45 days letter recieved last March

Last edited by a moderator:
How to check case#?

Do you know how to check case number in Philly BEC?
Email address? Or phone call?

For afzalis

T means temporary. Your case has not been finished enter into PBLS of BEC. Would you please provide 2-3 leading digits from your last segment xxxxx to help understand the pace of BEC entering SWA cases.

Thanks

afzalis said:
Hi,
I am new to this forum. My Attorney requested a case status from BPC and received the following message on May 19, 2005.

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: T-05123-XXXXX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

My question is what does T stands for in the case number. Is the case handles by Philly BPC?

Thanks

State: MD, RIR
Priority Date: 03/2003

Last edited by a moderator:
your 45 letter received late March ? or last march ?

:)

GCSyndrome said:
Per the last BEC update less than a month ago, Phily is ahead in Data entry and just starting to process 2001 cases. the problem with Dallas is that they started processing before entering all the 2001 cases. thus, the processing flow has been floating back and forth between Apr 2001 and May 2002. My guess is that Phily is trying to keep the FIFO in sync so they didn not start processing until all data entry, at least for 2001 cases, was finished. if this is true then Phily approvals will be more consistent than Dallas. Let's just give it few more months (to the end of the summer) and I bet we are going to see the two BECs in sync again.

Case details:
CA RIR
PD Jun 2002
RD May 2003
BED: Phily
45 days letter recieved last March

45 days letter

I am little confused after i read aprl's post. There are people with PD in 2002 who have not recieved there 45 days letter and i have followed this forum for quite some time now and i see there are people whose PD is 2003 and have recd./replied 45 days letter. So does that mean BEC is going to sit on the cases(the 2003 cases with 45 days letter recd./replied) until they can send letters out to everyone with 2001/2002 PDs. and also finish processing them OR do they just continue to process for the ones they have already sent out 45 days letter and recd. replys from Atts/Emplyers( i.e applying FIFO to ones who are already in system). Could that possibly be the reason why Dallas is going back and forth in approvals as far as PD is concerned.

austinjoe said:
T means temporary. Your case has not been finished enter into PBLS of BEC. Would you please provide 2-3 leading digits from your last segment xxxxx to help understand the pace of BEC entering SWA cases.

Thanks

It is 89xxx

JustWatching said:
Some OCt '01 and Nov '01 cases were data entered in late January, letters issued in March.

Some Dec '01 cases (and I pressume remainder of Nov '01) were entered early May, no letters yet from them

Someone with a Nov '02 PD got letter in May '05

A meeting was to be held between USCIS and DOL to figure out documentation for H-1 extensions earlier this month so I assume they have ironed this out.

Your attorney/employer needs to call Philly BPC to request proof. Although if you are doing 8th year extension you probably already have it.

NY letters I think will continue to be issued sporadically. When they will begin approving them is still a mystery.

That sounds distressing to me.
My PD date is 4/29/2001 (NY non RIR LC) and I have not heard or received anything. Numerous emails sent to Philly resulted only a generic email response relating to data entry and 45 day letter. Should I get really worried? What should I do?
:eek:

vexlak said:
My PD date is 4/29/2001 (NY non RIR LC) and I have not heard or received anything. Numerous emails sent to Philly resulted only a generic email response relating to data entry and 45 day letter. Should I get really worried? What should I do?

I don't believe any of the BECs has touched the SWA cases yet

vexlak said:

My PD was may 11th 2001 (SC non RIR SWA stage) and i just got the letter last saturday. First, look into the XLS file somewhere in the forum to see when your files were sent to BEC. Second, wait a week or two, I bet it s on its way.