Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

aprlc2002,
Are you sure they are mailing out LC approvals to lawyers / employers next week? If that is true, hopefully we must see some 2001 PD approvals of forum members after Memorial Day weekend. Just keeping fingers crossed. MD regional cases are very old. Folks from MD with PD in 2001 will likely see some light at the end of the tunnel.

Thanks for the inside info from Philly BPC. I hope you are our Philly BEC thread's "Icarus".

Last edited by a moderator:
BPC processing.

A week before or later, currently PBPC are processing nov 2001 So it all depends upon whether they wanna mail after completing 2001 Processing or they will mail certifications before june 1st..again it is all Policy matters. But you will see Approvals starting from next week in fact I guess Tons of aprrvals from PBPC with PD 2001

hope is up ... encouraging news!

aprlc2002 said:
A week before or later, currently PBPC are processing nov 2001 So it all depends upon whether they wanna mail after completing 2001 Processing or they will mail certifications before june 1st..again it is all Policy matters. But you will see Approvals starting from next week in fact I guess Tons of aprrvals from PBPC with PD 2001

I hope its true !!!!!!

Finally, some good news. Thanks!!! I hope that all these positive talk about approvals from PEC are true. I have reached a level where any positive news scares me. Last thing I want is false hope. My case was filed in MD on 12/11/2001 and my lawyer replied the 45-day letter on 2/28. I have sent mail to PEC again, will keep you posted if I get a response. I am also mailing my lawyer. Lets hope the worst is behind us !! :D

aprlc2002 said:

Do you know if they are RIR or non-RIR, both?

aprlc2002, regional case with priority?

You said all the case being processed are regional cases, also mentioned before "At BPC after you reply 45 day letter only the PD matters and nothing else". Combining both, the conclusion will be Philly is currently processing regional case with PD as the only critieria for FIFO. Could you shed more light on how Philly prioritize the process, regarding to

1. Regional / SWA
2. RIR / Non-RIR
3. Expected and Finished work-load
4. Estimated time-line for 2002, 2003 and 2004 cases

Anyway, it's great to know Philly is moving. Please keep us informed!

Thanks!

aprlc2002 said:
All the cases that are being processed at this time are which made to Federal level before reaching BPC...

question

is there standard format of sending email to BRC?

atyagi73 said:
Finally, some good news. Thanks!!! I hope that all these positive talk about approvals from PEC are true. I have reached a level where any positive news scares me. Last thing I want is false hope. My case was filed in MD on 12/11/2001 and my lawyer replied the 45-day letter on 2/28. I have sent mail to PEC again, will keep you posted if I get a response. I am also mailing my lawyer. Lets hope the worst is behind us !! :D

Thanks aprlc2002

aprlc2002 said:
After long time, we see some usefull posting stick to the subject matter of the board. Thanks for your effort aprlc2002, wherever you are getting this informations from.. who cares, as long as they correct...

Few questions,
1) Did they finish all cases till Oct 2001 and working on Nov 2001 ?
2) Any idea how long will they take to finish 2001 cases (Million dollar question)
2) What is their PACE of data entry and approval ? (Aprox).

Thanks

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

If you have time read me my earlier notes about BPC processing. At BPC after you reply 45 day letter only the PD matters and nothing else. To avoid confusion about FIFO, BPC is gonna approve whole bunch of petitions Per-se 4-6 months PD range and send them to respective employers/Attorney.

This method is will be still holds good when any one question about FIFO order.

Now coming to the PD and current status Philly BPC is now processing Nov01 and soon we see whole bunch of approvals from PD 2001 :)

PD 02 and later guys please dont pound me with questions. PD 01 guys hold on until next week you will get your approvals/Certifications in hand. PD 01 guys Currently if you send an e-mail to info@phi.dflc.us you will get the status on 01 that your case is certified.

Truly yours....
aprlc2002:
Thanks for the encouraging news... Can you please let me know, if there are any specifics for sending the email... While enquiring about the intial status, this forum suggested specifics on the subject line and the matter of the email. Are there any similar instructions that needs to be done while sending this email?

Thanks in advance

aprlc2002

folks

where did aprlc2002 land from?
Is s/he the 'Icarus' for the P-BEC???

Gawd! I so want to believe aprlc2002's words.

Just Watching / lucky lucky other veterans on this forum... any thoughts on the flood of approvals to be coming up next week as aprlc2002 says?

aprlc2002 - sorry if I am taking of u in the 3rd person. all our emotions are hanging on a thin thread out here on the P-BEC forum and we are SO afraid to get our hopes high lest we jinx ourselves!

MUD

Rumors

This is just like any other rumors.....we've heard many of them here.
Unless we see actual approvals (Only God knows when) there is no
reason to be optimistic.... :rolleyes:

come to think about it

My case number is P-05021-xxxxx meaning that it was entered in their system the 21st day of the year 2005. Basically January 21st 2005 then. (which is consistent with the fact that they should have received my file by december 2004 as planned by the DOL)
The letter was printed and sent only on May 13th 2005. 4 months later !
That explains why some people in this forum who inquired about their 45 days letters by Email, found out that the file were in the BEC computers (and a new Case Number was assigned to them) but the letters weren t received yet.
I think they are entering cases in their system right now but they keep those 45 days letter from being mailed as long as they want so they can work on the older regional RIR-Non RIR case first. They are trying to keep a certain natural order afterall.
In any case, the fact that i am State SWA Non RIR with a pending date of May 2001 and that i just received my 45 days letter shows that they are confident enough with the fact that they will process those old regional RIR and Non RIR cases to bring some more cases to process afterward on the table.
All this goes well with what one member said regarding the imminent processing of all those Older regional cases from 2001.

Response from Philiy

I just want share with you the response from Philiy, I emailed last week and I recive the reply today, nothing new, I don;t know why Dallas answer my email, if was sent to Phily.

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions
Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:

HYPERLINK "http://www.plc.doleta.gov/"www.plc.doleta.gov/
HYPERLINK "mailto:pERM.DFLC@dol.gov"PERM.DFLC@dol.gov
There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Dallas Backlog Processing Center

galanazo said:
I just want share with you the response from Philiy, I emailed last week and I recive the reply today, nothing new, I don;t know why Dallas answer my email, if was sent to Phily.

You have reached the Dallas Backlog Processing Center status inquiry mailbox. At this time, we are unable to provide status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-Day Letter and Selection of Continuation Option letter will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # and may request additional information from the employer.

If your request is in reference to the following, this information will also be updated.

Address updates for attorney, employer, or alien
Change of attorney(or attorney address changes)
Incorrect case closures
H-1B extensions
Aliens seeking status must contact their employer or attorney to obtain information.

For frequently asked questions and status inquiry, please visit the following internet website:

http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign/faqs.asp

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet websites:

HYPERLINK "http://www.plc.doleta.gov/"www.plc.doleta.gov/
HYPERLINK "mailto:pERM.DFLC@dol.gov"PERM.DFLC@dol.gov
There is no need to submit multiple requests. The next notices that you will receive from this office will be a 45-Day Letter and a Selection of Continuation Option letter.

Your patience is appreciated.

Dallas Backlog Processing Center

what r the details of ur case? PD , RD , RIR or non-rir, state?

sleepless_in_IN said:
What are you talking about?

They can work on older cases based on PD entered if they want!!! It's a computerized system, doesn't matter if they have all the responses for 45 day letters - only ensures FIFO more so.

What are you talking about ?
I was just reflecting on why they waited 4 months to send my 45 days letter if my case was in their sytem long time ago ?

mudra1234 said:
folks

where did aprlc2002 land from?
Is s/he the 'Icarus' for the P-BEC???

Gawd! I so want to believe aprlc2002's words.

Just Watching / lucky lucky other veterans on this forum... any thoughts on the flood of approvals to be coming up next week as aprlc2002 says?

aprlc2002 - sorry if I am taking of u in the 3rd person. all our emotions are hanging on a thin thread out here on the P-BEC forum and we are SO afraid to get our hopes high lest we jinx ourselves!

MUD

I can neither confirm or deny the flood of approvals but I am cautiously optimistic. :)

I don't think the case no. means what you think

Juntha,
Your case no. P-05021-xxxx can't mean Jan 21st by any means. If you are reading 05 as year and 21 as day (skipping 0 in between them), then how did you find the month? Besides ,my case # is P-04348-xxxx and my 45 day letter was mailed out on 27th Dec which I received from my lawyer sometime in Jan 05. However, I think some guys have done some analysis on what these case #s might mean and they might be able to post some info if they come across your post.

juntha said:
My case number is P-05021-xxxxx meaning that it was entered in their system the 21st day of the year 2005. Basically January 21st 2005 then. (which is consistent with the fact that they should have received my file by december 2004 as planned by the DOL)
The letter was printed and sent only on May 13th 2005. 4 months later !
That explains why some people in this forum who inquired about their 45 days letters by Email, found out that the file were in the BEC computers (and a new Case Number was assigned to them) but the letters weren t received yet.
I think they are entering cases in their system right now but they keep those 45 days letter from being mailed as long as they want so they can work on the older regional RIR-Non RIR case first. They are trying to keep a certain natural order afterall.
In any case, the fact that i am State SWA Non RIR with a pending date of May 2001 and that i just received my 45 days letter shows that they are confident enough with the fact that they will process those old regional RIR and Non RIR cases to bring some more cases to process afterward on the table.
All this goes well with what one member said regarding the imminent processing of all those Older regional cases from 2001.

yours_sincerely said:
Juntha,
Your case no. P-05021-xxxx can't mean Jan 21st by any means. If you are reading 05 as year and 21 as day (skipping 0 in between them), then how did you find the month? Besides ,my case # is P-04348-xxxx and my 45 day letter was mailed out on 27th Dec which I received from my lawyer sometime in Jan 05. However, I think some guys have done some analysis on what these case #s might mean and they might be able to post some info if they come across your post.

I used a post from Icarus on the Dallas forum. The first 2 numbers is for the year, the remaining 3 is for the day. 04348 means entered in their system in 2004 348th day. mailed in 27th of december is then normal (it s after 348th day). So in my case, there was a 4 month hold on my 45 days letter. Beside as i said, many people Emailed BEC and got a case number even if they didn t received their 45 days letter yet. This can t be a coincidence for each requests,. I really think they keep those 45 days letters and they mail them when they think it s the right time according to PD or FIFO whatever rule they follow.

yours_sincerely said:
Juntha,

Juntha's post is correct, the first two digits is the year, the next three are the number of days starting from Jan 1st of the year. The last 5 is a sequential number shared by both BECs

Your case was entered on 12/13/2004. The next two digits in your case number is probably "07" or "08"