Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

nuculer said:
Thanks for sharing that info but ... the title of your message says "03 cases approved." Were there 03 cases approved? I'm confused about the dates you give. Were the PD's of the approved cases in 01 or 02 or 03?

Thanks.

i think 03 simply means 3 cases, not 2003 cases...

The attached Excel file is a log of cases received for different states. Philly may use FIFO in terms of the center's receive date (independent of PD and RD). My SWA PD is 07/31/2002 and according to the Excel file my case was sent to Philly BEC on 12/30/2004.

If someone here knows what the average of cases received by SWA per month is, we can figure out how many cases there are to be processed before mine is touched. This Excel spreadsheet is incomplete. Any input will be appreciated.

Choclito said:
I just talk to may lawyer and ask him about filling under perm. His advise was to wait because this week he had recieved 02 LC aproved from DC from April 2001 and 01 from VA all from Phili BEC.

I think that are very good news, since my PD is April 2001.

that is very good news Choclito! can't wait to see one of the members of the forum approved from philly BEC! thanks much for sharing!!!!

yeah, that's the first good news I'v seen on this board!!!!

cheers!!! Hope there will be more postings of approvals from Philly!!!!!

FIFO based on what???

sick_of_waiting said:
Philly may use FIFO in terms of the center's receive date (independent of PD and RD).

Hey, where did you hear that? I've asked before (I can't remember in which topic, because I get them all confused) but someone answered definitively (or so I thought) that FIFO was based on PD's at each SWA.

Making it FIFO based on BPC receipt date makes it a whole new ballgame....

significance of PD

Hi All,

If you have time read me my earlier notes about BPC processing. At BPC after you reply 45 day letter only the PD matters and nothing else. To avoid confusion about FIFO, BPC is gonna approve whole bunch of petitions Per-se 4-6 months PD range and send them to respective employers/Attorney.

This method is will be still holds good when any one question about FIFO order.

Now coming to the PD and current status Philly BPC is now processing Nov01 and soon we see whole bunch of approvals from PD 2001 :)

PD 02 and later guys please dont pound me with questions. PD 01 guys hold on until next week you will get your approvals/Certifications in hand. PD 01 guys Currently if you send an e-mail to info@phi.dflc.us you will get the status on 01 that your case is certified.

Truly yours....

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

If you have time read me my earlier notes about BPC processing. At BPC after you reply 45 day letter only the PD matters and nothing else. To avoid confusion about FIFO, BPC is gonna approve whole bunch of petitions Per-se 4-6 months PD range and send them to respective employers/Attorney.

Now coming to the PD and current status Philly BPC is now processing Nov01 and soon we see whole bunch of approvals from PD 2001 :)

PD 02 and later guys please dont pound me with questions. PD 01 guys hold on until next week you will get your approvals/Certifications in hand. PD 01 guys Currently if you send an e-mail to info@phi.dflc.us you will get the status on 01 that your case is certified.

Truly yours....
Wow! You just made my day! :D Thanks, man!

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Truly yours....

May I ask, how do you know this?

aprlc2002]

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,
Truly yours....

hi aprlc2002...could you please let us know how you found out that philly bec is processing nov 01 cases? thanks in advance!

nuculer said:
Thanks for sharing that info but ... the title of your message says "03 cases approved." Were there 03 cases approved? I'm confused about the dates you give. Were the PD's of the approved cases in 01 or 02 or 03?

Thanks.

Thre were 3 cases aproved.
02 cases from 2001 DC
01 case from 2002 VA

BPC status

foret1 said:
hi aprlc2002...could you please let us know how you found out that philly bec is processing nov 01 cases? thanks in advance!
I am sorry i cannot tell you I apologize. Should you need more info about this please send an e-mail to DFLC (Division of Foreign Labor Certification)...

Disclaimer: All this statements are personalized info assessment. cannot be liable under any jurisdiction of law.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi All,

Truly yours....
Hi GUys:
If your PD is 01, please send email to info@phi.dflc.us to check your case. And, please do let us know what they respond your email.
If they lump up cases per 4-6 monthes, and now we just know somebody of' 02 has also been approved, then it is very likely to be around the end of 01 and beginning of 02 now. If they lump up the cases for several cases, it will save them lots of time than process per month because picking a single month will waste lots of time than picking 4 to 6 monthes. It is very smart. NOw I know finally somebody is college graduate working there :D

No 2002 cases processed yet at Phily BPC

Hi as far as I know, I think none of the cases whose PD is '02 were approved from Philly BPC... infact even for 2001 cases they havent sent any Paper evidences yet but, they are sending responses to the e-mails for PD 2001

Disclaimer: All this statements are personalized info assessment. cannot be liable under any jurisdiction of law.

aprlc2002 said:
Hi as far as I know, I think none of the cases whose PD is '02 were approved from Philly BPC... infact even for 2001 cases they havent sent any Paper evidences yet but, they are sending responses to the e-mails for PD 2001

well somebody just got lc from VA, 02 case. See a post in this page. Anyway, thank you for the insight information and it is such a blessing to this forum. :D

luckylucky said:
well somebody just got lc from VA, 02 case. See a post in this page. Anyway, thank you for the insight information and it is such a blessing to this forum. :D
sorry that I was wrong. THe VA case is also '01. SO, you are right. It is still a very exciting news for us.

aprlc2002 said:

Can you tell us how do you Know ??
My lawyer just told me that he had recieve 01 case aproved from 2002

ok...ok... ok... slow down a little...

I am SWA South Carolina May 2001 (didn t even make it regional) and I just received my 45 days letter last monday that i faxed right away. Your discussion about approval of 2001 cases is for Regional or state ?

Thanks

BPC Processing.

All the cases that are being processed at this time are which made to Federal level before reaching BPC...