Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Juntha is correct...

juntha said:
I used a post from Icarus on the Dallas forum. The first 2 numbers is for the year, the remaining 3 is for the day. 04348 means entered in their system in 2004 348th day. mailed in 27th of december is then normal (it s after 348th day). So in my case, there was a 4 month hold on my 45 days letter. Beside as i said, many people Emailed BEC and got a case number even if they didn t received their 45 days letter yet. This can t be a coincidence for each requests,. I really think they keep those 45 days letters and they mail them when they think it s the right time according to PD or FIFO whatever rule they follow.

Juntha is correct in decoding the case # assignment by BPC. it at least took 4 months to send out 45 day letters out because all of them were sent out in a batch....

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/docs/online_manifest.xls

for more info on recipt of cases to BPC visit the above link..

Juntha is right

juntha said:
I used a post from Icarus on the Dallas forum. The first 2 numbers is for the year, the remaining 3 is for the day. 04348 means entered in their system in 2004 348th day. mailed in 27th of december is then normal (it s after 348th day). So in my case, there was a 4 month hold on my 45 days letter. Beside as i said, many people Emailed BEC and got a case number even if they didn t received their 45 days letter yet. This can t be a coincidence for each requests,. I really think they keep those 45 days letters and they mail them when they think it s the right time according to PD or FIFO whatever rule they follow.

Juntha is absolutely right in decoding the assignment of BPC ETA case NOs

for more info on the cases schedules that were received by BPC visit the foloowing link.. and 45 day letters were sent out depending upon case was from SWA or Regional..

Assuming that there are two cases with same PD but from a differnt state, look at the excel spread sheet and find when that mde it to BPC and whether is made it from SWA or Regional and if it made it from SWA you would have received your 45 day letter late.. and if from Regional then you would have received you 45 day letter early...

Link for spread sheet

aprlc2002 said:

for more info on the cases schedules that were received by BPC visit the foloowing link.. and 45 day letters were sent out depending upon case was from SWA or Regional..

Assuming that there are two cases with same PD but from a differnt state, look at the excel spread sheet and find when that mde it to BPC and whether is made it from SWA or Regional and if it made it from SWA you would have received your 45 day letter late.. and if from Regional then you would have received you 45 day letter early...

Link for spread sheet

I looked at the spreadsheet. It doesn't give a date range for Philly Regional DOL cases that were received by Philly BEC. Any thoughts???

Correlate this with previous data...

mvinays said:
I looked at the spreadsheet. It doesn't give a date range for Philly Regional DOL cases that were received by Philly BEC. Any thoughts???

Hi I am sorry I assumed that you have the data of labor processing from before ( Before BPC was established) you should be having that data from previous labor processing to decode this spread sheet and know whether they were sent from Regional or SWA

Regarding PERM

Hi,
I have already case pending in BEC.
If i file new case under PERM, what will happen with
old BEC case ?

Do We need to withdraw BEC case before filing
under PERM ?

Thanks

Apologies

Thanks for the info Juntha. My apologies.

juntha said:

aprlc2002 said:

Link for spread sheet

So are you saying all Regional cases e.g cases transferred from Philly regional to Philly BEC will be processed (certified) before state cases?

aprlc2002 said:

Link for spread sheet

So you would agree that they keep some kind of order by mailing letters at different times (even if it s only to differentiate SWA and Regional). Now, taking into account that they might send those letters in bulk and that i received my 45 days letter this week and i am SWA may 2001, it looks like the Regional bulk and the SWA bulk are sent separately. Does this means that all the 45 days letters from before may 2001 for regional case were completely mailed ?
Yes !!! i know.... That doesn t mean that the 45 days letters for regional cases from AFTER may 2001 were not sent already, (actually some were) but i am trying to find a pattern here that can help at least some of you people...
If this is true we can then say that every 45 days letters for Regional Case with a priority date before may 2001 were sent and should have been received by now.
Now the next step would be for any member of this forum with a SWA case PD later than mine to post info so we know who should have gotten the letters and who should expect them soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys:

Lets wait for next week or 10 days, based on aprlc2002's updates. If he really does have a good source, lets not tax the source so we stop getting those udpates. We can all do this much for our supposed 'Icarus', can't we? :) Although I am just as anxious to ask Qs, I just want to be cautiously optimistic. Just my .02.

H1 Transfer

Hi Guys,
I am filing for an 8th year H1 extenion as my "LABOR" is still pending.
Can I transfer my H1 to some other firm which is ready to file under PERM
for me.
Any help in this matter highly appreciated..cannot take this labor pain anymore....now its slowly getting on my nerves... : )

VAhoper said:
So are you saying all Regional cases e.g cases transferred from Philly regional to Philly BEC will be processed (certified) before state cases?

I beleive so...BUT ! that said... It doesn t look like they gonna process ALL regional then ALL state. It seems they are dividing the pile of case by PD dates... that way SWA and regional are moving along. Once, for those dates, SWA is cleared, then it s the regional case for the following PD date period. Some posts seem to think that they dont care about RIR or non RIR and that in this case ONLY FIFO is what counts.

In any case, my original post wasn t aboput how and when they gonna certify cases but only when people shuld expect their 45 days letter.

dcmetro22042 said:
Guys:

Lets wait for next week or 10 days, based on aprlc2002's updates. If he really does have a good source, lets not tax the source so we stop getting those udpates. We can all do this much for our supposed 'Icarus', can't we? :) Just my .02.

We will be waiting...No question about it..... But will we be waiting with optimism?? I doubt it.

I know buddy...I'd rather be pragmatic than pessimistic, ever....lets wait and watch. Dont know when u applied, I have been trying to apply since 01 but finally applied in 03!

How To Inquire at BEC?

juntha said:
... some people in this forum who inquired about their 45 days letters by Email, found out that the file were in the BEC computers ... but the letters weren t received yet.

Can someone tell me how to write an inquiry email to BEC? What information do you need to send them? Can someone post a sample email & response? Thanks.

MA SWA
Non-RIR
May '03 PD
No 45-day letter

pumpy said:
Hi Guys,
for me.
Any help in this matter highly appreciated..cannot take this labor pain anymore....now its slowly getting on my nerves... : )

Now what you will do if PERM got rejected (most probably it will) and got approval from BEC, you have to go back to the old company before filing 140/485 ? Can someone help.

nuculer said:
Can someone tell me how to write an inquiry email to BEC? What information do you need to send them? Can someone post a sample email & response? Thanks.

MA SWA
Non-RIR
May '03 PD
No 45-day letter

Several Posts in Dallas BEC forum observed that the EMail system is not working well. and a recent post from this forum seems to show the same thing. If the Email system is working fine, sending an Email will tell you either you have a case number but you havent received your 45 days letter yet (which might add to your stress ;) ) or that it s not on their computer yet (same result for you)
If that can help you, DOL said NO FILE WERE LOST in the transfert process from SWA/regional to BEC. So, all you can do is wait for the 45 days letter to show up. they haven t lost your file. (assuming the mailing adress of your company hasn t changed).
In order not to bother the people at BEC in their work (sic) i d advise to wait, the 45 days letter will arrive at a point. (i waited 4 years and it showed up this week)

Risky but not impossible it seems...

pumpy said:
Hi Guys,
for me.

Yes. See:
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1154748&postcount=2457
http://www.immigrationportal.com/showpost.php?p=1154100&postcount=152

AND consult a good lawyer. The only problem is if PERM does not get approved, then you may be in a fix.

Justwatching,

I am really confuse, aprlc2002 mentioned on one of his posted its all regional cases, so i do not think it will impact most of us

JustWatching said:
I can neither confirm or deny the flood of approvals but I am cautiously optimistic. :)

juntha said:
What are you talking about ?
I was just reflecting on why they waited 4 months to send my 45 days letter if my case was in their sytem long time ago ?

It's the game they play with us in expence of time of our lives.
My case no is p-04273-xxxxx which means I was on their system on Sep 29, 2004. But my letter is dated Dec 27, 04. They waited 88 days before sending my letter.