Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

juntha said:
My PD was may 11th 2001 (SC non RIR SWA stage) and i just got the letter last saturday. First, look into the XLS file somewhere in the forum to see when your files were sent to BEC. Second, wait a week or two, I bet it s on its way.

Congrats!
At least something. Can you please let me know where to find the XLS file and what to do with it? THNX!

Does region matter ?

My PD is 6/02 CA , and I received the letter on 2/7/05 ...

I think it also depends which region you apllied ...

vexlak said:
That sounds distressing to me.
My PD date is 4/29/2001 (NY non RIR LC) and I have not heard or received anything. Numerous emails sent to Philly resulted only a generic email response relating to data entry and 45 day letter. Should I get really worried? What should I do?
:eek:

Filing Date Range & Date Received at BEC state wise

I thought this would give some idea about when your application has been received by BEC for everyone.

Backlogged Application Receipt Dates

The document found at the link below was created to help employers who have applied for Permanent Foreign Labor Certification prior to March 28, 2005 find out when their applications arrived at a backlog processing center. In order to learn when a specific case was received by a backlog center, first locate the state where the Permanent Foreign Labor Certification application was submitted. Then, in the next column, marked Filing Date Range, find the dates between which the application's filing (or priority) date falls. To the right of this column is the Date Received column, which shows the exact date that applications within a specific priority date range arrived at the backlog center. The last column, entitled Backlog Center, shows what center received that particular shipment.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/docs/online_manifest.xls

Last edited by a moderator:
mylabour,
Thanks for the link. I have one question. My PD is July 2003 and LC is from PA. In the XL file under PA it says 4/19/2004 to 12/30/2004 sent to Philly in Feb. So does it mean that 2003 cases including mine have not yet been sent to Philly BPC? Im confused...thanks.

kindly read this carefully get a abstract understanding about the process

zlegion said:
mylabour,
Thanks for the link. I have one question. My PD is July 2003 and LC is from PA. In the XL file under PA it says 4/19/2004 to 12/30/2004 sent to Philly in Feb. So does it mean that 2003 cases including mine have not yet been sent to Philly BPC? Im confused...thanks.

...missing cases?

I am in the same situation - the spreadsheet skips over IL cases from 01/2004 to 3/31/03.
Is there a box missing? Or were all cases in this period opened? I thought there were no cases left with the SWAs at this point according to the latest DOL faqs.

Thanks for any clarification.

zlegion

I think spreadsheet shows only the cases transfered from SWA to BEC. Your might have made it regional before it get transfered to BEC. I am not sure if that is true, that's just my guess. This spreadsheet is posted by DOL on DOL website.

zlegion said:
mylabour,

moving to PERM?

Guys, i see you talking again and again on those stupid 45-love-letters... don't you get it? it has nothing to do with the approval of your LC. i see you guys with PD of 2001-2002, and i realy feel sorry for you.. my PD is 4/04 and when i started this shit from Florida it was supposed to be 12-15 month waiting for approval... that means that by now i should had my approval in my hand...
that will never happened... although my case is RIR and already made it to regional. (which means it was already proccesed...and ready to be approved).
i guess i'm fucked... now i will have to wait something like 3 more years for my LC..
shouldn't someone with PD like me move to PERM A.S.A.P ?
what do you think?
:confused:

Moving to Perm

No doubt! U R totally fucked up, but u will fuck yourself evern harder if u move to PERM as u will lose the fuckin priority date for the adjustment of status. My attorney told me to stay in the pool as priority dates for adjustment of stauts are going to retrogress in near future.
There is a saying
"When rape is unavoidable, enjoy it!" :)
Good luck
hawk

Hawk- I liked ur quote!!

hawk3000 said:
No doubt! U R totally fucked up, but u will fuck yourself evern harder if u move to PERM as u will lose the fuckin priority date for the adjustment of status. My attorney told me to stay in the pool as priority dates for adjustment of stauts are going to retrogress in near future.
There is a saying
Good luck
hawk

hawk3000 said:
There is a saying
Good luck
hawk

Hi Dude/dud....

Forums are primarily to address concerns of people who belong to them and provide some soothing with credible info whatever you know... Unlike you who use Foul Language and FOOL yourself.

So stop using foul language try to use your vocabulary in a wise manner.

BTW: when Rape is inevitable at least Enjoy it.... what is this quote?.... are u a Pimp?, to get raped by Prostitutes?

Wow this is not worth even to answer.... let's just report the post to the moderators...
This forum has allways been at least civil. Is a shame to used such a foul language, specially when we are tracking such an important process for all of us...

Slade245 said:
Guys, i see you talking again and again on those stupid 45-love-letters... don't you get it? it has nothing to do with the approval of your LC. i see you guys with PD of 2001-2002, and i realy feel sorry for you.. my PD is 4/04 and when i started this shit from Florida it was supposed to be 12-15 month waiting for approval... that means that by now i should had my approval in my hand...
that will never happened... although my case is RIR and already made it to regional. (which means it was already proccesed...and ready to be approved).
i guess i'm fucked... now i will have to wait something like 3 more years for my LC..
shouldn't someone with PD like me move to PERM A.S.A.P ?
what do you think?
:confused:

Think twice before you jump on PERM band wagon. If DOL is really interested in streamlining whole labor process, they would have done it right from 2001 where they mixed 245(i) cases. PERM is just a system where DOL official can prove that they can process case in 2 months. Its win win situation for lawyers who eary big bucks on PERM and DOL can get away with backlog. Only loosers are us. PERM is here to haunt us. Think about it.

not sure whether nj has started receiving any letters/approvals.

Just got this info from my friend. PD FEB 2002, NJ got the approval this month.

poppyjoy said:

was your friend rir? eb2 or eb3?
thank you so much for let us know... and congrats to your friend! :p

Change of address of company

Hi Gurus,

My LC filed in MAY 2002 under NON RIR in NJ and never been cleared from State. I guess my case must have been transfered to BRC Philly.

My company has gotits address changed ( Though same city ) and my attorney had also been shifted to another state.

I have strong feeling that my attorney may not have filed change of my company's address.

In orderto double sure that my company receives the 45 day letter without fail, can my company send G-28 letter to BRC philly? Incase G-28 to be used, should we use option 4 ( others ) and explain it as 'Employer's change odf address'?

Can some one share similar experience and advise me?

Thanks in advance

Great!
Now I know that my case was received by BEC in Philly on 1/10/05. What does that mean?
____
PD 4/01
SWA non RIR
NY

mylabor said:
I thought this would give some idea about when your application has been received by BEC for everyone.

Backlogged Application Receipt Dates

The document found at the link below was created to help employers who have applied for Permanent Foreign Labor Certification prior to March 28, 2005 find out when their applications arrived at a backlog processing center. In order to learn when a specific case was received by a backlog center, first locate the state where the Permanent Foreign Labor Certification application was submitted. Then, in the next column, marked Filing Date Range, find the dates between which the application's filing (or priority) date falls. To the right of this column is the Date Received column, which shows the exact date that applications within a specific priority date range arrived at the backlog center. The last column, entitled Backlog Center, shows what center received that particular shipment.

http://workforcesecurity.doleta.gov/foreign/docs/online_manifest.xls

45 day letter for NJ

poppyjoy said:

There is post in NJ SWA forum regarding received 45 day letter.
=========================================================
polifly
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2005

Received NJ 45-day letter - PD 1/25/03

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just got an e-mail from my lawyer that they received the 45-day labor continuation letter from BEC.

My NJ Labor PD is 1/25/03
RIR - Most likely EB3.
=========================================================

Regards,
LB
PD 9/2002
NJ EB3/RIR