Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Waiting For Lc

PCChandra said:
-----------------------------

Call this number to check your case status: 202 693 3010

If you call 202 numbers, what are the possible answers and their meaning?

1. Case is approved.

2. Case is in final review (probably good news)

3. Assigned to analyst - wait another 2-9 months (means they haven't touched your case yet).

THANKS PCCHANDRA. I WILL TRY. DO YOU KNOW ANY ONE FROM MD WHO GET APPROVAL FOR MAY 03 PD?

Pd: 5/27/03
State: Md
45 Day Letter: 4/3/06
45 Day Letter Repl: 4/7/06
45 DAY LETTER RCD: 4/11/06

Case Number Decoder

Can anyone tell me what the case number means? How do you read it?

P-XXXXX-XXXXXX

Also, if i have my Manager call the 202 number are there any trick questions they ask when you call? Does he need anything beyond the case number?

Please advise
Thanks

Add my info to the Tracker

MDwatch said:
To add you to the tracker I need more info i.e. state .... try to give as much as you know (see my signature for example)

Thanks

Username :Alabama
SWA Date(PD) :20-May-04
DOL RD :NO TRANSFER
SWA :Alabama
EB2 or EB3 :EB2
RIR or Regular :RIR
Transferred from :Alabama SWA
BPC Letter Received :8-May-06(Assuming BPC is the 45 Day letter)
ETA Number :p-05165-66XXX
Case Status :Letter Received

Also Case Received at the PBEC is 6-14-2005.

Thanks

Status Meaning PBEC

My employer called the 202 number and they said that my case is in 'processing queue'.
What this means? How long is gonna take?

Thanks in advance.

:confused:

PD: july-03-2003
45 letter received: mar-28-2005
45 letter sent : apr-03-2005

PA Labor approved

Hi All,

Now is my turn to share the happy news, i just received a mail from my lawyer saying that the labor application is approved. Not sure of the exact certification date though.

PA EB3 RIR
PD: June 6 2003
RD: September 22 2003
ETA # P-04251-xxxxx

Good luck to everyone!

little_willy said:
Hi All,

Now is my turn to share the happy news, i just received a mail from my lawyer saying that the labor application is approved. Not sure of the exact certification date though.

PA EB3 RIR
PD: June 6 2003
RD: September 22 2003
ETA # P-04251-xxxxx

Good luck to everyone!

Congrats !!! Let us know when you learn of the exact date :)

MD FEB 2003 still waiting!

I am from maryland and I'm still waiting for approval news. One MD case for the same PD as mine got approval in early August but I'm not as lucky.... Hope to get out of this PBEC hell soon. :mad:

Update for tracker

Seems my app is TR and not RIR after all :mad: Nice of the Lawyer to finally sharing that with me.
Got an appointment in Toronto in Oct to get my H1B stamped, hopefully there will be no problems.
As an aside has there been any uptick in TR approvals?

still no luck

I called 202 number, as per him my case is assigned to analyst on May 19th and still today nothing is happend.

Can any one have any idea, after assigned to analyst how long it will take to "final review".

Any insights will be appreciated.

Got reply from senator Frank Lautenberg

Dear Friend :

Thank you for contacting me about immigration reform. I appreciate hearing from you on this very important issue.

As the son of immigrant parents who came through Ellis Island , I value the fact that our country is a refuge for those longing for freedom. Most immigrants have worked hard to become contributing members of our communities, and the United States has always prided itself as a free country that welcomes people seeking better lives. Of course, the safety, security, and economic stability of our country must remain paramount, and it can be threatened if immigration is not controlled carefully.

Recently, the Senate passed the "Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006" (S. 2611). This bill authorizes significantly increased border security, and requires employers to verify prospective employees' documents through a system managed by the Department of Homeland Security. It also creates a temporary "guest worker" program for workers to enter the U.S. legally for jobs employers have been unable to fill with American workers, and it provides a path to earned legalization for illegal immigrants who have been living and working in the U.S. Applicants must wait six years to apply for this status adjustment, and may only earn it by paying fines and past-due taxes , demonstrating sufficient ability to speak English , and passing a background check . They must begin this process at the " back of the line " behind those who have already applied to enter this country legally.

The House of Representatives has also passed legislation (H.R. 4437), which includes no provisions for guest workers or eventual status adjustment. Instead, this bill would make it a crime to be in the United States illegally, and would criminalize rendering assistance to an undocumented immigrant.

I supported the Senate bill because I believe we need a comprehensive approach to immigration reform-one that not only addresses border security, but the status of cu rrently undocumented immigrants and the future flow of guest workers , too . House and Senate conferees now must try to resolve the differences between the bills. Please be assured that I will keep your views in mind if and when the Senate considers a final bill. Thank you again for contacting me.

Standard stereo type email. His office even didn't look at my email and paid attention whether I am talking about legal immigration and unjust by DOL. Instead his email tells everything about illegal immigration.

CROWD OF JUNKS !!!!! :mad:

waiting..

ragini_nj said:
I called 202 number, as per him my case is assigned to analyst on May 19th and still today nothing is happend.

Can any one have any idea, after assigned to analyst how long it will take to "final review".

Any insights will be appreciated.

'Assigned to Analyst', 'Final Review', 'In Process" they all mean the same. Some people got approvals after 4 months from the day it was assigned to analyst.

I know there are some people in this forum who is waiting for more than a year after the case is assigned to analyst. So there is no standard procedure.

We (2001 & 2002) all have to wait..I don't think there is anything that we can do.

10/2002-CA-EB2-RIR

Labor approved

Another silent reader here. This forum has been a great source of information. My labor is finally approved and here are the details

Case Number: P-04322-XXXXX
Type: CA, EB2/RIR
PD: 08/07/2002
45 DL: 04/07/2005
Approved: 08/18/2006

GPra said:
Hi MDwatch,

Any idea when the Online labor status check will be up and running?

Thanks in advance

i emailed the webmaster for the ETA website and here is the answer when asked if he knew:

"I don't at this time but I will check on it and get back to you."

I will let you guys know when he gives me an update.

MDwatch said:
i emailed the webmaster for the ETA website and here is the answer when asked if he knew:

"I don't at this time but I will check on it and get back to you."

I will let you guys know when he gives me an update.

Nice job, MDwatch! Please keep us posted. :)

Hi Venkates,

Can I send a PM to you? I want to know little details about your case as my PD is very close to yours and also from CA.

Thanks

finally approved

Friends,
Finally mine came through.

Details:
P-0432X-XXXX
PD: Feb 14 2003
Approved : Aug 12

Its been so long that I really had no emotions left to feel happy or sad.

I wish all of you get yours soon...

Bye

Hi NK01,

Congrats. Guess what I am also in the same state of emotions. Nothing left in me. Though I have not received my lc approval but as on date no emotions left in me. So even when I do I guess I will react in the same way as you.

Wishing u all the best to be out of this mess.

Type Ca EB2 RIR
PD 04-08-03

How do you do online enquiry???

aycy said:
aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06 :mad:

How do you submit an online enquiry? Thanks. :)