Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Please add me in the tracker

Please add me to your tracker (This is only my 2nd posting, so bear with me). Anyone from Atlanta recd a labor recently?

PD: March 2003, Atlanta
Regional Received Date: March 2004
EB3/RIR
P-05012-*****

that's close.. I'm NJ / May 2002 also... Looks like they are finally processing cases from May 2002 bucket.

My hopes are getting bigger

Congrats.. your long wait finally paid off.

NJ31may02 said:
After 4 years and 3 months, I finally received the call from my employer. My labor has been approved. I am yet to receive the details. I will post them once I receive it.

Thank you all so much for all the support I received here. I sincerely wish all of you get out of this mess soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
well

I wouldn't get my hopes too high. I have seen my hopes go up and down....
I still don't see a solid trend in PBEC. Its still random approvals.

There are still ppl from 2001 who are waiting and there are ppl from 2003 who case went to DBEC and they already have GC. damn it!
aqan said:
that's close.. I'm NJ / May 2002 also... Looks like they are finally processing cases from May 2002 bucket.

My hopes are getting bigger

No, I didn't contact senator. My labor is from NY state.

jack_xie said:
Which state? Did you contact the senator from your state to speed up your case? My case's PD is exactly the same as yours. But I am still waiting nowhere... Really frustrating...

PD:MD RIR 11/22/2002
Case#: P-05138-xxxxx
45 day letter received: 11-22-2005

GPra said:
I am from JAN 2002, on 8th year extension and still waiting

any 2002 North carolina approvals?

PD: 21-JAN-2002 , NC ,EB3
45 day letter receive 10th OCT 2005
replied same day
Case#: P-05013-xxxxx

Me too.. Still waiting
Called 202 last week response was "assigned to analyst". It's in same state since april 06

July 2002 CA EB3

How much more long??

What do you guys think? I am seriously thinking of packing my bags by end of Sept..really frustrated.

State: MD
Category: EB-2/RIR (from MD)
ETA # P-05133-XXXXX
Priority Date: 07/01/2002
45-day letter dated: 11/15/05
Responded: 11/28/2005

Also, can someone share the 202 number being mentioned in some of the posts?

Labor Certification Approved

Hi All,

I am a silent reader of this forum for last 4 years. I finally got notification that my labor application is approved. After enduring lot of frustration, pain i finally got out of this PBEC hole. Here are my Details
Case: EB-3 RIR
Priority Date: April 8 2002
MD State Approval: Aug 24 2004
Reached PBEC - Somewhere in Sep-Oct 2002
Aug 24 2005: Found My case was closed With Help of 7Yr H1-B Snapshot
Nov 7 2005: After repeatedly sending reminders/fax(es), 45Day letter was sent along with case re-open notification
Aug 26 2006: Received Notification that labor was approved.

In our office, Many people beyond my priority date got approval already. And there are few people whose priority date is earlier are still waiting.

Only PBEC knows the order of certifications.

See you all in next stages. Hope it wasnt as bad aa PBEC

I requested a screenshot yesterday and got the result today. All the fields were filled. I fail to understand a couple of things. Can somebody please explain them to me.

Q1. Is this a good sign that all the fields were filled.
Q2. My priority date is 4/8/03 and case received date is 10/25/04. What does case received date here refer to.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Case EB-2 RIR
State CA
Priority date 4/8/03
LC Approval Still Waiting................

That's interesting. My case received and Priority dates are the same. How about others?

Godhelpgclover said:
I requested a screenshot yesterday and got the result today. All the fields were filled. I fail to understand a couple of things. Can somebody please explain them to me.

Q1. Is this a good sign that all the fields were filled.
Q2. My priority date is 4/8/03 and case received date is 10/25/04. What does case received date here refer to.

Thanks in advance for all your help

Case EB-2 RIR
State CA
Priority date 4/8/03
LC Approval Still Waiting................

The phone number is: 2026933010

Tell us what happened to your case after you call. Good luck!

catch220 said:
What do you guys think? I am seriously thinking of packing my bags by end of Sept..really frustrated.

ETA # P-05133-XXXXX

BombaySeUS said:
Please add me to your tracker (This is only my 2nd posting, so bear with me). Anyone from Atlanta recd a labor recently?

PD: March 2003, Atlanta
Regional Received Date: March 2004
EB3/RIR
P-05012-*****

To add you to the tracker I need more info i.e. state .... try to give as much as you know (see my signature for example)

Thanks

Few more months!

We have been waiting for over 4 years. Few more months should not be a difficult with hope that analyst or specialyst or whatever hell these lazy sukers call them self start working to our cases ).

Did you get a H1B extn screen shot lately ? If yes, are the fields filled. Call 202-693-3010 in the morning, person answering the phone in the afternoon is not very helpful.

catch220 said:

ETA # P-05133-XXXXX

mahi0222

Same Question Here? Mine Is From Md And I Don't See Any Md Approvals Either.

Pd: 5/27/03
State: Md
45 Day Letter: Received In Last Week Of April 06.
45 Day Letter Repl: Next Day.

ceeku said:
Hi All,

I am a silent reader of this forum for last 4 years. I finally got notification that my labor application is approved. After enduring lot of frustration, pain i finally got out of this PBEC hole. Here are my Details
Case: EB-3 RIR
Priority Date: April 8 2002
MD State Approval: Aug 24 2004
Reached PBEC - Somewhere in Sep-Oct 2002
Aug 24 2005: Found My case was closed With Help of 7Yr H1-B Snapshot
Nov 7 2005: After repeatedly sending reminders/fax(es), 45Day letter was sent along with case re-open notification
Aug 26 2006: Received Notification that labor was approved.

In our office, Many people beyond my priority date got approval already. And there are few people whose priority date is earlier are still waiting.

Only PBEC knows the order of certifications.

See you all in next stages. Hope it wasnt as bad aa PBEC

Congrats !!! What is your exact approval date if you have it ?

Waiting For Lc

mahi0222 said:
Thank You MDwatch for your info...
Could you please post those 4 LC info.
Thanks in advance

THANKS MDWATCH AND MAHI0222.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW FOR UPDATES FROM MD.

THANKS AGAIN.

Chhaya said:
THANKS MDWATCH AND MAHI0222.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW FOR UPDATES FROM MD.

THANKS AGAIN.

You can check the BEC tracker (follow link in my signature). It is an excel spreadsheet and you will be able to sort by which ever field suit your purpose.

Chhaya

Chhaya said:
Same Question Here? Mine Is From Md And I Don't See Any Md Approvals Either.

Pd: 5/27/03
State: Md
45 Day Letter: Received In Last Week Of April 06.
45 Day Letter Repl: Next Day.

Same here. i do not know what happened to MD cases. Yesterday I looked at the updated PBEC tracker. There are less number of people from MD added to tracker. So we are not seeing any approvals.
PD: 04/21/03
state:MD
45 Day Letter: Received In Last Week Of March 06.
45 Day Letter Repl: Next Day.[/QUOTE]

catch220 said:

ETA # P-05133-XXXXX

Don't go, don't pack your bags. That's what PBEC wants, they want everyone to go so their white fat asses will have less work to do.
Plus, you are 2002 and EB2, just a matter of time. Once you get your LC you are golden. stick around!