Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

LC approved

I have been a silent reader here for a while. Thanks all of you for sharing your information. This afternoon I received an email from my lawyer that my labor is finally approved and here are the details

Case #: P-05011-XXXXX
Type: FL, EB2/RIR
PD: 06/10/2003
45 DL: 03/??/2005
Approved: My lawyer's email does not mention the date

Besh wishes to all of you on LC.

Assigned to whatever

Get your H1B extn screen shot, if the fields are filled, you can wait with hope :) bcuz someone spent time with your case, if they are blank then you wait hopelessly :confused: :( :mad:

ragini_nj said:
I called 202 number, as per him my case is assigned to analyst on May 19th and still today nothing is happend.

Can any one have any idea, after assigned to analyst how long it will take to "final review".

Any insights will be appreciated.

JIM211 said:
I have been a silent reader here for a while. Thanks all of you for sharing your information. This afternoon I received an email from my lawyer that my labor is finally approved and here are the details

Let us know the date when you receive the letter :)

Waiting For Lc

AbstractVision said:
Not sure about Anybody from May'03 getting certified. However, my PD is Aug '02 and I am still waiting...

I THINK WE HAVE TO DO LAWSUIT TO BEC FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE FIFO AND NOT FOLLOWING THE PROMISE DATES. WHO AGREE WITH ME?

MD MAY 03.

MDWatch and all other responsible members

Chhaya said:
I THINK WE HAVE TO DO LAWSUIT TO BEC FOR NOT FOLLOWING THE FIFO AND NOT FOLLOWING THE PROMISE DATES. WHO AGREE WITH ME?

MD MAY 03.

Can you guys consider putting your spread sheet in youtube.com? May be give a flashy heading as some thing like "NO JUSTICE"?? Where is USCISMockery? Has he been certified?

Caliber said:
Can you guys consider putting your spread sheet in youtube.com? May be give a flashy heading as some thing like "NO JUSTICE"?? Where is USCISMockery? Has he been certified?

- USCISMockery has not been certified. He is taking the silent mode approach to certification ;) Are you reading this Mockery ?

- As for putting the spreadsheet on any other website than this one, we had discussed it before and came to the conclusion that we can't post people's information all over without their consent. If you can get the 1899 approvals to post the tracker somewhere else, we would gladly do it.

JIM211 said:

Did your case become regional?

MD approval

My labor got approved at last.......I am so happy
Here is my info:
Case #: P-05151-XXXXX
Type: MD, EB2/RIR
PD: 04/21/2003

Phildephia backlog elimation center

Anybody who can help me with this matter please reply. Your help will be greatly appreciated.

I called the phildelphia backlog elmination center and got a recording. They said that everyone will be issued a NEW ID CASE NUMBER with the 45 day letter. What in the world does that mean? Are we going to get a another 45 day letter?...what the?... :mad: :mad:

I think that you are referring to the old message which indicated that your you will be assigned a new number in the 45 day letter. According to your signature, you already received 45 day letter which should have had the new PXXXXXXXX number.

Non RIR cases

Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on with the non RIR cases? I see RIR approvals from 02/03 and none for non RIR. Anyone similar to my case? If so shouldn’t we do something about that? I am really sick of it!

I feel your pain VEXLAK

vexlak said:
Does anyone have any idea what the heck is going on with the non RIR cases? I see RIR approvals from 02/03 and none for non RIR. Anyone similar to my case? If so shouldn’t we do something about that? I am really sick of it!

I know what you mean. I filed my case in 2001 ..and now its 2006!!! thats crazy as hell...!!! I'm sick of this too. Right now as you see most approvals for the year 2003...why is that? what ever happen to 2001!!! and If we do , do something about it..what can one person do? what can we do? accept sit here and wait as life goes by I guess...
:mad:

vexlak said:
There is no word from any source of any action on Non-RIR cases that did not undergo supervised recruitment and did not go past State. in fact, there is no word on Non-RIR...period.

Nothing we can do

What really pisses me is that cases from 06/2003 are getting approved and cases from 2001/2002 are still waiting. Life isn't fair... what can you do?

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
I know what you mean. I filed my case in 2001 ..and now its 2006!!! thats crazy as hell...!!! I'm sick of this too. Right now as you see most approvals for the year 2003...why is that? what ever happen to 2001!!! and If we do , do something about it..what can one person do? what can we do? accept sit here and wait as life goes by I guess...
:mad:

My PD date is different than case recived date????

Howdy'll:
My PD date is different than case recived date???? Is that normal. My PD date is May 9th 2002, but my case recived date is 10/4/2004. I always thought that the 10/4/2004 date is when PBEC recived my case, but could it be that PBEC is using the case recived date to approve applications rather than Priority date?????

I guess when your application is not getting approved, and applications with dates later then yours gets approval, one can come up with a lot of theories as how PBEC is approving cases.

LIfe what a joke!

2002calabor said:
What really pisses me is that cases from 06/2003 are getting approved and cases from 2001/2002 are still waiting. Life isn't fair... what can you do?

So I guess I'm not the only one who's fraustrated about this whole matter. Anyways, whatever happen to FIFO? meaning first in first out. They should have followed FIFO and give out labor certifications for the older cases first and then the newer cases. It just doensn't comprehend with my brain. I called 202-693-3010 to find the status on my case but once again a recorded message !!!!

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
So I guess I'm not the only one who's fraustrated about this whole matter. Anyways, whatever happen to FIFO? meaning first in first out. They should have followed FIFO and give out labor certifications for the older cases first and then the newer cases. It just doensn't comprehend with my brain. I called 202-693-3010 to find the status on my case but once again a recorded message !!!!
----------
i think that's the wrong attitude "What can you do?".
You can do something, you can write letters to senators and DOL secretary.
The questions is would they do something with it?
But at least do your part, write them a letter everyweek. If many of us do it, there would be some pressure on them.
Otherwise, just keep waiting, they have no reason to pursue our cases in order or within reasonable time frame.
WE need to try to give them a reason.

you're not alone

we are in the same shoe, same mood for the RED BLOOD card.

2002calabor said: