Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

antonioa77 said:
i totaly agree with u.as from what we r hearing how the processing is goin now, it seems that dallas BEC is now processing 2002 RIR cases. all those cases r regional bcs BEC didn't send any 45 days letter to SWA cases. so at this procesing pace, the regional cases will be cleared in a short time before even 45 days letters r sent to SWA cases. so i'm pretty sure now that regional cases will be cleared way ahead SWA cases. so all this process is not FIFO, it is simply RANDOM or at least i can say it is approximately FIFO for regional cases only till now.

Your analysis sounds good to me. It seems like a reasonable analysis based on the current approval trends.

From Icarus regarding Philly BPC

Originally Posted by MD2001
Icarus,

I really appreciate your help regarding Dalls BEC and you are the only hope in these painful times. I cannot re-collect anyworst time of my life than this, no direction, no hope, just in darkness.

Can you please tell us some highlevel info about Philly BEC, atleast how much they are lagging.

Thanks
MD2001

Philly is keeping pace with Dallas in some areas, and lagging behind in others. Don't have specific info, but grapevine rumors suggest that Dallas has more cases awaiting Cert.

I wish, Philly BEC also have one Icarus. My sincere thanks to him for his valuable information on Dallas BEC tread. Thank you sir.

MD2001 said:
Originally Posted by MD2001
Icarus,

I really appreciate your help regarding Dalls BEC and you are the only hope in these painful times. I cannot re-collect anyworst time of my life than this, no direction, no hope, just in darkness.

Can you please tell us some highlevel info about Philly BEC, atleast how much they are lagging.

Thanks
MD2001

Philly is keeping pace with Dallas in some areas, and lagging behind in others. Don't have specific info, but grapevine rumors suggest that Dallas has more cases awaiting Cert.

If you wanna ask Icarus about anything about Philly (maybe he will hear some rumors about Philly BEC), why not got to Dallas BEC thread and ask him there? I don't think he comes to Philly BEC thread often.

Case Status

I have not received the 45 day letter, and I am not sure what exactly is going on.

The case priority Date was July 2003, filed non-RIR, and the case was still at
the state level, about to be sent to Regional centre, when it got sent to the BEC.

On talking to the lawyer, he said he had received 2 letters so far, one had a earlier priority date, and one had a later priority date. This really worried me, as I was wondering if it was lost in mail.

The lawyer just sent a inquiry letter to the PA center, but has not received any response from them.

Please is there anybody who can be contacted to get more information about the case ?
Is there a web page where one can track the status of the case. As at the state level, I could go and check the status of the case ?

Visa number retrogression and labor certification

It is not only sad, but ridiculous now. PERM will speed up the labor certification process, but the majority of those who get labor cleared thru PERM will have to wait for their priority date for I485. Meantime, people who has been waiting since 2001 are still stuck with the Backlog center, these people will be eligible for the I140 and I485 once their labor get cleared. DOL really should consolidate manpower to clear the backlog first.

It seems the Backlog center still work on Data Entry. Federal transferred cases are mostly done. NY SWA transferred cases (most backlogged) were partially entered, then for some reason stopped. No other state transferred cases have been entered yet. Way to go.

Phily BPCs are getting rude to email inquiry

cala said:
Did anyone recently send email to Phi BEC? How long did it take to get reply?

A person from Connecticut state forum gets a rude (also standard) reply.... saying Aliens can only check with their attorney or employer for enquiry. This marks a turn of attitude of Phily BPC. You may want to read the details in the Connecticut state forum.

Next auto reply message from Phily may well be: Do NOT f**k know!

richshi said:
A person from Connecticut state forum gets a rude (also standard) reply.... saying Aliens can only check with their attorney or employer for enquiry. This marks a turn of attitude of Phily BPC. You may want to read the details in the Connecticut state forum.

Next auto reply message from Phily may well be: Do NOT f**k know!

I was turned down in a little polite way, here is what it says

"At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. At this time please contact your employer or attorney.

Thank you"

going through the thread it seems to me that most of cases that have not received the 45-day letter are SWA, non-RIR cases. Is there anyone whose case (RIR or Non-RIR) was transferred from the Regional DOL to one of the BPCs and have not yet received the 45-day letter? It looks like Philly BPC is starting to process regional RIR cases and I am yet to get the 45-day letter.

My case is as follows
EB-2 RIR GA
PD: 09/2002
RD: 05/2003
BPC Case Number: P-04294-24XXX
Not yet received 45-day letter

My question.. If you haven't received 45-days letter, how do you know your BPC case number. I don't know mine. How do I find it out ?

Then What is this ??

sk0902 said:
My case is as follows
EB-2 RIR GA
PD: 09/2002
RD: 05/2003
BPC Case Number: P-04294-24XXX
Not yet received 45-day letter

My question.. If you haven't received 45-days letter, how do you know your BPC case number. I don't know mine. How do I find it out ?

Getting Case Number from BPCs

I sent 2 emails on 2/22/05 & 3/2/05 and received the Case Number in their response on Mar/16 & 18/2005

PD: 11/19/2002
RD: 10/09/2003
TYPE: EB2 RIR CA
45 day letter: Not yet received.

Hope this information helps!

to: status@dal.dflc.us
Subject: CASE Status
Content:
Name of Employer: AXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Inc
Alien: LASTNAME, Firstname
CA DOL Case No: P2003-CA-0957XXXX
CA DOL Received Dt: 10/9/2003.

March 16, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04306-31xxx
The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of Foreign Labor Certification’s Backlog Processing Centers. At this time, we are unable to provide any additional status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications and additional information will be requested from the employer if needed.
Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.
Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

Did any one get the 45 day notice letter from Phil service center with a similar priority date? My labor has priority date of May 2004 and went to Backlog center in Dec 2004?