Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

what else is new with these Ba$tards@phily, they just sit on their fat arse all day and do nothing. They just wanted to get rid of the phone call and said you should see approvals for 2001. Weren't we supposed to see that in 2001???
You should have remind them it is 2005 and soon to be 2006(you can make 5 baies with a same women in that time)

These arseholes are waiting to get contract extention beyond two yers, and they are making DataEntry as their escape goat for scratching their arsehole all day and doing nothig.

Sorry for my foul language.
Just too tired of this $hit to write clean.

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Guys!!!

Just wanted to share something. I called the Philadelphia BEC a few minutes ago and asked wheather they started processing any cases. The lady told me that they started looking into the cases last Monday. When i asked if they had completed the DataEntry?? She did not reply anything. When i asked the same question again... she said i dont think so.. but you should see approvals for the 2001 cases.

Need To take Action

I still not see many members agree to take action on this Philly Sh1t BEC. USCISisMockery, I am with you.

Come on people, what is stopping you from taking action. If you have any reason not to move forward with this noble cause for ourselves, please mention the reason here. So, we will know that there is something which is stopping members to take action. BEC. Dear members, please do not hesitate to move forward. If we do not work, we will again be ignored (As they again ignored in Today's bipartisan bill). I kindly urge you to come forward and let us all rise together infront of PHILLY BEC. Even if you do not want to take the action proposed by USCISisMockery, please show your thoughts on course of action. But please do not stop at just reading posts and threads. We need your inputs, your reasoning, your efforts, your help.

Again, we sincerely urge you to come forward.

Thanks in advance for all your help for our cause.

Again Dear members,

The word ourselves in this post means all of us who are in queue for LC.

If You Want MIRACLE, BE MIRACLE

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets pay them $100

USCISisMockery said:
Why not wait and see.
I think thats what many members believe we should do.

I mentioned that many times that if we dont take this issue in our hand, its going to be worse.

If this bill passes through, I won't be surprised if Philadelphis BEC starts adjudcating illegals application before ours.

People had lot of faith in DOL for many years, now its time we take some action. Visit the thread in my signature and support this noble cause.

You know whats best way to tackle this ?, we all get together at the root cause of the problem, lets all meet in front of BEC Philadelphia.

There is very fine line between tolerance and impotence.

There are so many DOL gimmicks (BEC, PERM, 45 day letter, 245(i)), nobody could justify waiting now.
I like the idea of people meeting with Phily BEC. However we need to do it in an organized way so that people take us seriously. How about proposing them to charge additional $1000.00 in order to expedite the processing. I gues everybody stuck will be happy to pay (atleast 90%of them). If they have 350000 cases, then that is $350 mil . They can hire 10000 data entry operator and finish all the processing with in few months.

Well on sceond thought, by the time DOl agrees to things like that, it will be another 5 years..

By the way, anybody knows anything about the cases of GEROGIA. My PD is 09/2002 and has not got any LOVE letter yet. Wonder even they has started processing Atlanta cases. Atlanta was the last one to send the files to BEC.

Heres an idea...

May be for those who live near the Philly BEC can take a day off from work and stand in front of the BEC with signs like " Legal immigrant...waiting for 4 years to get the labor done" or "Wish I was a illegal immigrant..I would have got my citizenship"

If we can gather 25 - 50 people and inform the news media about it...it will cause those guys to re-think their plans.

Also I think it may be a good idea to write to the newspaper about what is hapenning to us. If all of us write to our local editors, one of them may get published.

Hey guys,
I am in a jam. I have helped you guys by contacting the hot line. I know this is not thr right forum but I am very desperate, can you tell me few things.
(I am about to be laid off- Hoping for that it does not happen).

1. I have till Feb 06 for my 6 year completion so even if I go for another job, I cannot dream of my GC, around that time I am gone back to my country, right?

2. I have had some 4-5 months vacation in my country so that time can be added back, Can it be?

3.The last important thing is I graduated here and started my job on OPT (which is for 1 year), my company applied and got my H1 when I just used 6 months of my OPT. Can I claim the other 6 months..

What I am trying to do is get 12 months and apply now for my GC so that I can get 7th yr extension.

Is there any other way around.
Please help a fellow traveller.
rgds,
A

akela said:
H

1. I have till Feb 06 for my 6 year completion so even if I go for another job, I cannot dream of my GC, around that time I am gone back to my country, right?

>> You can have DREAM of GC.. Join new company & apply for PERM ASAP. You will surely get LC before Feb 06...

2. I have had some 4-5 months vacation in my country so that time can be added back, Can it be?

Yes It can be added. Contact a very good attorney (like Rajiv) to go about

3.The last important thing is I graduated here and started my job on OPT (which is for 1 year), my company applied and got my H1 when I just used 6 months of my OPT. Can I claim the other 6 months..

that you maynot.

What I am trying to do is get 12 months and apply now for my GC so that I can get 7th yr extension.

Apply for PERM ASAP & Also get your vacation time added in H1B.. You will be able to get 7th year based on I-140/485 Or (worst case) pending LC.

I want to add to what gp111 has told you.

Also, initiate your Canadian PR application as soon as possible (as a backup alternative....just in case the options suggested by gp111 do not go smoothly as planned).

Best of luck!!!

sk0902 said:
I like the idea of people meeting with Phily BEC. However we need to do it in an organized way so that people take us seriously. How about proposing them to charge additional $1000.00 in order to expedite the processing. I gues everybody stuck will be happy to pay (atleast 90%of them). If they have 350000 cases, then that is $350 mil . They can hire 10000 data entry operator and finish all the processing with in few months.

Well on sceond thought, by the time DOl agrees to things like that, it will be another 5 years..

By the way, anybody knows anything about the cases of GEROGIA. My PD is 09/2002 and has not got any LOVE letter yet. Wonder even they has started processing Atlanta cases. Atlanta was the last one to send the files to BEC.

Budget limitation is bullshet, DOL is full of such gimmicks. And we are stupid to digest that baloney. Even if we donate $3 millions, they won't move. Its just policy from higher above (white house).

I am ready to spare 1000 bucks and full week if I we can organize a group of 50 people and stand in front of Philadelphia BEC. Why in the world they choose such backward, antique, laidback city as Philadelphia?

please stop this

USCIS and other guys who are talking about meeting outside - PLEASE start a new thread for your discussions - DO NOT deviate this thread from the main topic - why don't u guys get it??

Flood of approvals by Dallas BEC.

See message below by user_id shaaka.....in the Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

##################################################

#69 13th May 2005, 03:36 PM
shaaka
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2005

Approvals flooding over my attorney's office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My lawyer received lot of approvals for RIR cases from Dallas BEC. Some of them are 2001 and lot of 2002 approvals.

All approvals are from Dallas BEC

She said that latest approvals she got is for Mar 2002, End of Apr 2002 . She got this approvals in last week of Apr 2005.... .

She said Dallas BEC queue is far beyond Aug 2002.

When i asked how do you know about the queue she said, she sent a email query to find the status about one Aug 2002 RIR case and she got reply back with "FINAL REVIEW". That's how she confirmed this.

ICARUS.......Looks like you will need to give a queue status update..Where is the queue exactly now......

What Is Wrong With Phily Bec

WHAT IS PHILY BEC DOING MAN?? :mad:

I HAVE SEEN ONLY ONE :) APPROVAL FROM PHILY BEC SO FAR??

:confused: :confused: WHEN WE WILL BE SEEING A FLOOD OF APPROVED LC?? :confused: :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rock Me Amadeus

mvinays said:

Um... so... should this make people waiting for Philly BEC happy and hopeful? Or angry that they're doing worse than Dallas BEC?

I mean, did your attorney show any signs of hope for approvals pouring out of Philly BEC in the near future?

nuculer said:
Um... so... should this make people waiting for Philly BEC happy and hopeful? Or angry that they're doing worse than Dallas BEC?

I mean, did your attorney show any signs of hope for approvals pouring out of Philly BEC in the near future?

Amadeus says cheeeeeesssssseeeeeeeeeeeesteak.
yawl dig dogh.... ?

Revenge seeker...

I feel like going to Dallas BEC thread and posting that "PBEC is doing so well, we are seeing approvals from dec 2003 etc."
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

nimraj said:
I feel like going to Dallas BEC thread and posting that "PBEC is doing so well, we are seeing approvals from dec 2003 etc."
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dallas BEC has 30 state and Philadelphia has only 24 state, still they havn't finished yet data processing.

Two Lawyers Accused Of Immigration Fraud

Federal agents arrested two lawyers and searched their downtown D.C. law firms yesterday, accusing them of preparing phony employment documents that allowed scores of people to immigrate to the United States, officials said.

Irwin Jay Fredman, 72, of Bethesda and Sergei Danilov, 44, of McLean were charged with committing immigration fraud over a four-year period that allowed at least 149 people to gain U.S. residency, according to an indictment unsealed yesterday in federal court in Baltimore.

Two legal assistants who worked with them also were charged in the alleged crime.

According to the indictment, the legal team filled out forms stating that the immigrants were being sponsored by businesses in Prince George's and Montgomery counties, including an employment agency, a construction company and a Pizza Boli's.

In fact, the owners of those businesses had no idea the documents were being filed, according to the indictment.

Most of the immigrants who benefited from the alleged fraud were from Pakistan, Turkey, Russia and the Philippines, according to Dean Boyd, a spokesman for Immigration and Customs Enforcement. The lawyers charged them as much as $22,000 each.

"There are more -- potentially lots more" people who gained U.S. residency thanks to the alleged fraud, Boyd said.

Immigration agents raided Fredman's office at 2120 L St. NW yesterday, officials said. A worker there, who would not identify herself, declined to comment on the case when a reporter telephoned. There was no answer at Danilov's office at 900 19th St. NW, which also was raided.

Two of those charged were immigrants and could be deported if found guilty. They are Danilov, a Russian national, and legal assistant Elnur Veliev, 21, an Azerbaijani national living in Silver Spring, according to a statement from the immigration agency. Both are permanent residents. Fredman and the other legal assistant, Alp Canseven, 30, of the District, are U.S. citizens.

The charges involve a process in which American businesses can sponsor foreigners to immigrate. Under that process, an employer will typically certify that the immigrant is needed to fill a certain job because no U.S. residents are available. The certification process is handled by state labor agencies and then the federal Department of Labor.

Authorities in the D.C. area have cracked down recently on a number of lawyers thought to be abusing that system. Two years ago, a federal judge in Virginia sentenced an Arlington immigration lawyer, Samuel G. Kooritzky, to 10 years in prison for a fraud involving hundreds of immigrants.

source: washingtonpost.com

I was under the impresssion that, There is one national Queue and both Dallas and Philly pick the cases from that one queue. Looks like I am wrong, they both have their own databases and separate queues.

mvinays said:

See message below by user_id shaaka.....in the Dallas BEC Approval Queue Tracker

##################################################

#69 13th May 2005, 03:36 PM
shaaka
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2005

Approvals flooding over my attorney's office

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

My lawyer received lot of approvals for RIR cases from Dallas BEC. Some of them are 2001 and lot of 2002 approvals.

All approvals are from Dallas BEC

She said that latest approvals she got is for Mar 2002, End of Apr 2002 . She got this approvals in last week of Apr 2005.... .

She said Dallas BEC queue is far beyond Aug 2002.

When i asked how do you know about the queue she said, she sent a email query to find the status about one Aug 2002 RIR case and she got reply back with "FINAL REVIEW". That's how she confirmed this.

ICARUS.......Looks like you will need to give a queue status update..Where is the queue exactly now......

I dont think there are any approvals from Phily BEC yet...the one that was posted in Phily BEC was actually from Dallas BEC.

All we can do is hope....

cpallapothula said:
I was under the impresssion that, There is one national Queue and both Dallas and Philly pick the cases from that one queue. Looks like I am wrong, they both have their own databases and separate queues.

They have the same database but different queues.

They have been assigned different sets of cases that are mutually exclusive.

I think the division of states was done by a moron, and was just based on geoghraphy. Philly BEC got all the really backlogged (and huge ones, in terms of apps) ones like NY, NJ , MD etc.

Anyway, if it is confirmed that Dallas BEC has stopped issuing 45 day letters, then it will be the case with Philly too. They can't follow different procedures. Did anybody confirm from the Dallas thread (and save me the effort) that all recent approvals over there didn't receive 45 day letters?