Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

send email to PH BEC

That helps. However yours is Dalas.
Send an email to Phili with all the informaion.
Lets see if it works.

Thanks anyway..

The info I know

Yesterday, the man who picked up my call (484-270-1500 PHI) told me that
they are working on 2001 cases. Today I called again, the lady said she
is not sure which month in 2001, but since I replied my 45-letter in Dec. 2004 (beyond 3 months) and my case is in 2001, so I should send a message
to info@phi.eflc.us to require my status.

Anyone would like to call them to get more info?

Please dont flood PBEC with too many calls!

Dear Friends and fellow sufferers:

I would suggest not to flood the Phil BEC with too many calls. Lets all agree to call one a day or once in two days and post the info online. Even if one person calls once in two days and posts it on the forum, there may not be much we would losing...

Too many people calling Phil BEC may scare those who are responding the phone and will not serve the purpose....

I can call them tomorrow unless somebody volunteers to do that and post it on the net....

- Kiran00

thedream said:
Yesterday, the man who picked up my call (484-270-1500 PHI) told me that
they are working on 2001 cases. Today I called again, the lady said she
is not sure which month in 2001, but since I replied my 45-letter in Dec. 2004 (beyond 3 months) and my case is in 2001, so I should send a message
to info@phi.eflc.us to require my status.

Anyone would like to call them to get more info?

Is this something most of us should be concerned about (EB1 and EB2 catergory)?

FY2005 Retrogression

Due to significant demand for EB visa numbers, the allotment of FY2005 visa numbers has been greatly depleted. This is largely due to backlog reduction efforts at USCIS which have increased the numbers of adjustment-of-status approvals, each of which needs a visa number. Since USCIS intends to continue their backlog reduction efforts, the high demand for visa numbers will continue. Thus, there is an announcement that if the demand continues at the same levels, it is likely that the EB categories that are not currently retrogressed will become retrogressed in the last quarter of FY2005 (August-October). Categories that are retrogressed could be pushed back further or become all together "unavailable." The DOS states that this problem could extend to many or all EB categories worldwide. This is in contrast to the current situation where, other than the EB3 "other worker" category for unskilled / semiskilled labor, only those countries with high levels of immigration (India, Mainland China, and the Philippines) are retrogressed.

Disclaimer : I am not an immigration attorney. Please validate and verify any of my message before you act on it.

sk0902 said:
I like the idea of people meeting with Phily BEC. However we need to do it in an organized way so that people take us seriously. How about proposing them to charge additional $1000.00 in order to expedite the processing. I gues everybody stuck will be happy to pay (atleast 90%of them). If they have 350000 cases, then that is $350 mil . They can hire 10000 data entry operator and finish all the processing with in few months.

Well on sceond thought, by the time DOl agrees to things like that, it will be another 5 years..

By the way, anybody knows anything about the cases of GEROGIA. My PD is 09/2002 and has not got any LOVE letter yet. Wonder even they has started processing Atlanta cases. Atlanta was the last one to send the files to BEC.

I heard from Phi BEC they are doing NJ NY 2002 now, no GA case yet.
Are you apply TR or RIR?

kiran00 said:
Dear Friends and fellow sufferers:

I would suggest not to flood the Phil BEC with too many calls. Lets all agree to call one a day or once in two days and post the info online. Even if one person calls once in two days and posts it on the forum, there may not be much we would losing...

Too many people calling Phil BEC may scare those who are responding the phone and will not serve the purpose....

I can call them tomorrow unless somebody volunteers to do that and post it on the net....

- Kiran00

I called them yesterday they said they are doing 2002 NJ NY cases. What email address you use to check status? I can't send mail to info@phi.dslc.us :mad:

vc594088 said:
I called them yesterday they said they are doing 2002 NJ NY cases. What email address you use to check status? I can't send mail to info@phi.dslc.us :mad:

NY 2001 filers who received 45 day letter and replied like me still not hear any thing from Philly BEC
we didn't hear receiving 45 day letters for 2002 filers of NY/NJ..
so whatever they say "doing 2002 NJ NY cases" may not be correct..!!

Only some of NY 2001 filers get 45 day letter.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
NY 2001 filers who received 45 day letter and replied like me still not hear any thing from Philly BEC

They issued some 45 day letter to some NY November 2001, then stopped doing it. I have fedexed a complain letter to Elaine Chao yesterday (seriously) to complain about it.

vc594088 said:

There is a typo.

This is the emial I have got a reply earlier Info@PHI.DFLC.US (march).
I have sent them one yesterday.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:

You are right but that is what they told me. My date is Sep 2003 which means I still need to wait for million years.

When I called today the gentle man who answered my call told that they are working on 2002 cases who responsed the 45 days letter.He said there are still 2001 pending cases too but they are processing the cases which are replied the 45 days letter.Looks like they are doing data entry again for the 45 day letter replied cases. Looks like they Love data entry.

SN

SN4GC said:
When I called today the gentle man who answered my call told that they are working on 2002 cases who responsed the 45 days letter.He said there are still 2001 pending cases too but they are processing the cases which are replied the 45 days letter.Looks like they are doing data entry again for the 45 day letter replied cases. Looks like they Love data entry.

SN

SN4GC,

When you say, "but they are processing the cases which are replied the 45 days letter", Are they working on the cases to approve/deny? Because you sounded like they are doing data entry for the 45 day letter replied cases which is wierd that why they are doing data entry again?

He obviously means data entry

As stated many times by the DOL, the actually processing won't start until most data entry are completed. Many NY 2001 cases (RIR) have not received the 45 day letter yet, how can they start processing the 2002 cases?