Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

2001 one case has been approved

I heard from my advocate that they got one approval notice which was 2001 case from Philla BEC, i think they have started working on 2001 case.

I hope they will start working on 2003 cases sooooooooooooooon.

kasid said:
I heard from my advocate that they got one approval notice which was 2001 case from Philla BEC, i think they have started working on 2001 case.

Hey Kasid,

This is good news. Of course we are all wary yet hopeful. Of course additional information about this case would be appreciated.

Here's some questions I have.
1. Was this case already at the Regional level ?
2. Was it RIR / non RIR
3. When did this case receive and respond to 45-day letter
4. Which SESA is this case filed from

-spidey

kasid said:

Thanks Kasid!

Atleast a good news give me little bit hope.

(I was not happy with the way some of members fighting each other on this forum. We need support and courtesy on each other and NOT anger and cursing. I know everyone is frustrated but cursing each other is not good way as we all sailing on same boat)

mnhrdc said:
Since I requested not spend 5 min but it looks you have spent a quite a long period on this and so MY 2 paise

I don't get it. Just go and hit "search" on top of the page, select advanced search, put in "whattheheck" on the search field, select "show result as posts" and you will see what I meant when I said " i wasted my 5 minutes replying whattheheck"

mnhrdc said:
I agree your English is good beyond that all your underlying intentions are realy crap. I dont say that you should not write letters or not bring awareness to people, or not to make Noise, but unless you know reality of how things works at DOL

Once I know how DOL works, I should sit idly, wait ?

mnhrdc said:
For me it is matter of pure luck and how fortunate you are and when you filed and from where you filed mattered most. I have lot examples who allready got GC , even with later PD just because they applied from different places.

so what?
Luck is factor everywhere, your friend got lucky in multiple choice exam so you quit reading ?

mnhrdc said:
In yr 2000 few of fortunates got LC in 15 days in CA( can u believe it) without PERM in place. Later 200k amensty people filed in yr 2001 betwen april and aug which made this huge backlog every where atleast in CA and TX
Later when the BEC was opened everywhere sluggish happend and when they transferred RD May 2003 cases onwords we were the most unfortunate since in regular speed at RO we should have got our LC atleast 6 months back. Now we just hear romours that they are still in yr 2001. With So much uncertinities in DOL it mattered only when U filed and from where U filed.

So ???? We all know how DOL operates, then why not we be the first batch to let them realize about this.

mnhrdc said:
As allready said in earlier posting by other friend you need to make more noise at different levels. when US universities lost large no of students to different countries for visa problems then they realized and now they give first priority for Students when apply for VISA.

Check my sticky post, i clearly said that "if you disagree dont leave the post but give constructive suggestion". So if you don't agree dont just criticize, give alternates. I can sit here whole day and criticize your spelling and grammatical mistakes.

mnhrdc said:
I dont understand what you mean by DOL attrocities and also If you buy house are you so ignorent that you dont know what happens when you dont get LC adjudicated. You are making a statement that LC is Birth right for all alliens who came here to work with knowledge of limited period of 6 years Visa period . You must be fortunate that these extensions were now availble which were not there a earlier.

I am talking in generality. I am not saying its our right to get LC, but its sure our right to demand timely reponse or atleast we be given accurate estimate. If in 2001, if DOL would have told us that it would take 5 years to adjudicate your case in RIR, we would have planned differently. I bet half of us would have left to our origin country happily.

mnhrdc said:
In current sitiuation GC is a lotto for which you dont have to make noise to win it . But that doesnt mean you should not buy/apply for it. If you read New PERM regulations and real ID act it looks they dont need any more alliens to replace there jobs.

Geting temporary visa is mostly lotto, so why you tried to get one ?
Informationweek H1b article

apparently, even legislators are not sure if H1s are necessary or evil for US economy, they how can you conclude easily that they don't need us. Why they are fighting to increase H1b quota ?

mnhrdc said:
Having said that i dont regret to sleep in your foster/surrogated mother land and wakeup in my beloved home country.

If you are not that desparate, why are you visiting this forum. Stop this hypocrisy.

mnhrdc said:
If required GP can give you fact and figures for all years how the progress was happenning.

What ?

Last edited by a moderator:
salute to warriers

I salute to all those greater fighters in this forum!
It entertains us and make this forum less boring. Please don't stop! :p

Nothing to loose

MY sincere Aplogies to fellow members to bear with this posting

I dont have any objection or never opposed/criticized about what Mockery is doing about the community. With my ESL level of English understanding i felt the signature ment we need to regret if we dont act now and wake up in our Home Country which was little derogatory being not proud of your roots however it may be weak,tiny and poor country.

To satisfy the ego of Mockery i would say
"Jindabad to Mockery" and continue to say that I dont loose anything and only gain everything if we get GC else dont have to regret to get up in my HOME Country.

Enjoy the fun luckylucky

"Mockery NI PUDUCHI KOLI KE MUNU KALU"
"The chicken you caught has 3 legs" :D
USCISisMockery said:
Once I know how DOL works, I should sit idly, wait ?
No, you can do whatever you want, its your personal choice or you can eat idly

so what?
Luck is factor everywhere, your friend got lucky in multiple choice exam so you quit reading ?
What i ment is inspite of efforts you need luck also

So ???? We all know how DOL operates, then why not we be the first batch to let them realize about this.
I appreciate and all the best

Check my sticky post, i clearly said that "if you disagree dont leave the post but give constructive suggestion". So if you don't agree dont just criticize, give alternates. I can sit here whole day and criticize your spelling and grammatical mistakes.
I allready mentioned that your English is BETTER than my BE (BAD ENGLISH), the fallowing paragraph illstruate that.
I am talking in generality. I am not saying its our right to get LC, but its sure our right to demand timely reponse or atleast we be given accurate estimate. If in 2001, if DOL would have told us that it would take 5 years to adjudicate your case in RIR, we would have planned differently. I bet half of us would have left to our origin country happily.

Geting temporary visa is mostly lotto, so why you tried to get one ?
Dont be smart and misrepresent "I said GC is lotto"
Informationweek H1b article

If you are not that desparate, why are you visiting this forum. Stop this hypocrisy.
Visiting forum is to know whats happening around and not be a "Tode in a POND". I agree that i am hyrocite to say I like my roots and my Home Country than a surrogated Mother Land"

What ?
You want facts there are other gurus who can fill in

Please, you can post whatever you want, just do not use large red fonts. It is scary. We had enough of stress and we do not want to have more here. if you really enjoy the red color, you can paint you house in red and buy everything red.

A humble request to USCISisMockery

Dear USCISisMockery,

I would like to request kindly please remove the red color bold letter. As pennwaiting mention earlier, It is scary. We had enough of stress and we do not want to have more here.

I will be very much thankful.

orissa said:
Dear USCISisMockery,

I would like to request kindly please remove the red color bold letter. As pennwaiting mention earlier, It is scary. We had enough of stress and we do not want to have more here.

I will be very much thankful.

How about now ? or should I ask check with you before I post anything on this forum ? :)

Cmon guys, cut this girly stuff out (i like your signature, I hate you, I like red color, oh I like blue...), and lets unite for our goal. If we spend this much time towards sending mail to our senators, something might click.

This is how its going on since 2001 and every effort to do somthing about it is stifled by some passimistic members.

Its my humble request to who belive in raising awareness to rise and support somebody who takes initiatives, and not be mere spectator.

Come on, guys. I don't see anything wrong with Mockery's signature. If you don't like it, then just ignore it. What all this fuss about? At least I know Mockery is a warrior. He/She fights. He/She provides information to us. I know I can't do what mockery did. I've been so desperate that I've lost all the interest. I envy he/she still got the courage and energy. I see fewer and fewer people in this forum still have those qualities. Taking your precious time to fight against DOL would be a better idea. Tell them that you don't like them to delay all the applications, to build a huge backlog. It might do all of us a big favor. At least, please kindly not to spend your time on this signature thing. Find some other things to vent your anger and frustration. Thanks.

wlj_wzz said:
Come on, guys. I don't see anything wrong with Mockery's signature. If you don't like it, then just ignore it. What all this fuss about? At least I know Mockery is a warrior. He/She fights. He/She provides information to us. I know I can't do what mockery did. I've been so desperate that I've lost all the interest. I envy he/she still got the courage and energy. I see fewer and fewer people in this forum still have those qualities. Taking your precious time to fight against DOL would be a better idea. Tell them that you don't like them to delay all the applications, to build a huge backlog. It might do all of us a big favor. At least, please kindly not to spend your time on this signature thing. Find some other things to vent your anger and frustration. Thanks.

I believe very few people here recognize whats happening. Its called Divide and Rule ! Here's how it works.

Deny a group of people what they NEED (please note I say need not seek) - consequently making them so needy of approval (the LC approval in this case) that pretty soon frustration sets in.
Then still deny them and sooner or later they will turn on each other. At the very least, they will be resigned to their fate and lose the will to fight. Those that dont lose the will to fight quickly, will fight amongst themselves, pretty soon realize how futile that fighting is and then lose the will to fight.

In the meantime, someone else wins and the people who simply need what is being witheld lose and become used to subserviency... this strategy has worked for centuries, it will continue to work for many more.

Just look at all the infighting here !

wlj_wzz said:
Well, if you like it, good for you. But there are also people who don't like it. I don't because it came up on my face everytime and it bothered me. what's the point having it that way anyway? trying to tell people not read his/her messages?

Question is is this really possible ?

Some one posted in other forum....

1. since August/september 2004 LC processing has completely stopped . being approved or denied or just being processed
2. No of days the LC was not processed till date is approx 9 months about 270 days
3.already backlogged cases = 385000 ( in philly )
4. approximate applicants between this9 months about 100000 if they already filed by say today.
5 total applicants as of today approx 485000 or +/- half million.
6 BEC data feed until sept/oct of this year add another 4-5 months or 150days
7. New H1B etc allowed by this period 65000 +65000 plus another ( 20000+20000) = 170000
8 new labor out of 170K say just 100000
8 Grand total by the time of sept/oct 2005 =585000
9. hell ! you expect over half a million appilcants to be processed by say 6 months to 1 year ! c'mon!
10 by the time item 9 comes to date say in 2006 sept/oct another 65000+20000 H1b will be used
11. Out of that from item 10 say only half apply LC

---------------------------------------------

. The concept of backlog clearing to general public is simple process more than what you receive .

Question is is this really possible ?

And there is PERM filing too.

SN

pennwaiting:
This will be my last reply to you. I don't want to waste time to fight against you. That's not my point and intension. I never said I like the signature or not. As a matter of fact, I only read Mockery's signature once, the first time I saw his/her post. Most of the time, I won't read anyone's signature at all, unless I want to find out more information about that person. Seriously, how difficult is it to ignore one's signature? It never be a problem to me. If you read everyone's signature so carefully, you surely have plenty of time to kill. I'm not that lucky. I only have few time to read useful information. If you'd like to continue your discussion with Mockery, that's your civil right. Nobody can stop you. On the other hand, if Mockery wants to continue to use his/her signature, nobody can stop that, too. To me, this's the end of the story. Good luck.

Guys get to the point

The name of this forum is Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking. The bickering, the organizing people to do something, the frustration, the complaining and other similar things need to be taken elsewhere. I come here to look at the information pertaining to the title of the forum, but most of the time I see what I am not interested and don't care to see. Seems like people use forums to release their frustration, to fight and to bullshit. Well this is not going to speed anyone's case up and the important info will get burried beneath the crap. So ladies and gentleman, please use this forum for what it originally meant to be to make everybody's live easier.

Thank you,
Matt

Another humble request to USCISisMockery

Dear USCISisMockery,

Thank you very much for taking out those Bold leter. If possible please take away those "Red Color". If everything will becomes uniform color, nobody will complain. I pray God to listen our prayer and approve our LC for all of us here.

I thank you again for considering my request.

This is ridiculous!

I was reading patiently all the postings regarding Phily Boldfont Elimination Center and USCISIsMockery's being considerate about people's feelings. But Orissa's last request just couldn't keep me away from posting my thoughts.
Dear Orissa, your name reminds me of an Indian state which depresses me (for my own personal reasons, lets say, my ex-gf belonged to that state of India and got flown away in a flood). So in your words:
"
If possible please take away "that id and use something else". If everything will becomes "not states", nobody will complain. I pray God to listen our prayer and approve our LC for all of us here.

I thank you again for considering my request."

All typos and incorrect sentence formations in this posting are the property of
Orissa, so enjoy.

I think this is out of control

Guys,

Do we still remember the goal of this forum? I think the bickering back and forth is out of control.

We, People of different ages, looks, personalities and nationalities come here for one purpose only, to discuss issues we are facing in getting our LC processed in this BEC process.
Consider the color, font of people's signature as their personal presence on the web space. Do we care how they look or do we care what they are saying?

Lets cut this off and get back to what we are here for. If you think you still want to talk about people's signature etc, why don't you open a new forum. Because this forum is called: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking.

I am with you VAhoper!

VAhoper said:
Guys,

Do we still remember the goal of this forum? I think the bickering back and forth is out of control.

We, People of different ages, looks, personalities and nationalities come here for one purpose only, to discuss issues we are facing in getting our LC processed in this BEC process.
Consider the color, font of people's signature as their personal presence on the web space. Do we care how they look or do we care what they are saying?

Lets cut this off and get back to what we are here for. If you think you still want to talk about people's signature etc, why don't you open a new forum. Because this forum is called: Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking.