Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Any Guess?

Saknia,

I have read you posts in the immigration.com forum and feel that you are
doing a wonderful job in keeping our hopes alive, predicting approvals
and trying to make some sense from this PBEC mess.

I request you to please make some guess as to what must be happening to my case. My PD is 9/12/2002 ; and there were 8 of us whose labor petitions were filed around the same time. Six of them got their approvals in the last couple of weeks. They all had PD of October, 2002. I am yet to receive the approval.

I had written to Ms Chao. and got the usual reply (on 4/28) about their not disclosing the status to employees etc ; however they did send a screen shot. All particulars were correct (thank god), the status column had the value "RIR" and source as "REGION". I called up 202-603-3010 yesterday , and was told the same thing - that it is with the analyst and will be forwarding his recommendations to the CO . No timeline was mentioned, other than before 9/2007. Is “RIR” the last stage in the process or “DATA REVIEW”?

I have an approved I-140 with PD of 03/01/2000 through my previous employer and on 7th year of H1 visa. Are there any other workarounds possible?

My details are:

Receipt No : P-04279-xxxxx
PD : 09/12/2002
RD : 04/29/2004
45 Day Letter Received : 2/14/2005
45 Day Letter Replied : 2/15/2005
State: VA

I am also willing to contribute if Rajiv Khanna can find out more about such cases, which are being skipped by PBEC.

Guys with PD of Aug 2002 & Before

Guys

I posted in this in the Conference call Thread

#44 31st May 2006, 04:06 PM
saknia
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by operations
Thank you all for some very useful comments. I have read through each and every one of them.

One questions raised was:

What is the purpose of the conference calls, really?
The answer is, I am not sure. I hope I can help a few people. I truly enjoy it. And live conversation brings us closer as a community.

Some of my comments on this matter are:

1. I wish we could do a conference call for a thousand people. Most questions are common. A lot of people are helped by this and I love doing it. Unfortunately, the free conference call facility permits only one hundred people. So a lot of folks got a busy signal the last time around.
2. We are definitely going to do more of these calls. The format would be as with PERM call we did. We just answer questions related to the topic of the day. If time permits, I can try responding to other matters.

What should we do the next call on: FBI/Name Checks, PERM again or what?

PS The new servers hardware for this portal has finally arrived. It took a long time because some drivers were malfunctioning. Let us see how quickly we can have the forums up and running on the new servers.

Be well, all. My warmest regards.

Dear Rajiv

Thanks for organizing this Forum and your interest in helping us all out of this mess

I participate in PBEC Backlog Forum regularly. Currently PBEC has picked up speed and approving cases around Nov 2002 ( mainly RIR).While the month they process is not indicative of any trend for approval , we feel that quite a few of us with Priortiy dates of Aug 2002 and before are left out in cold.

Many of us might be interested to take your advise and follow up action on how we can speed up those cases and get out of the PBEC at the earliest. I have not taken any roll call on how many of us (who are struck there) are willing to join hands in this discussion with you. I understand that majoroity might join hands and would also be willing to engage your services for this effort for a fee. Ofcourse this will be after you think that you could do something for all these cases.

I know labordrags took the initiative for a Law suit with you and many did not participate and eventually it was dropped.

Can you advise how we can proceed further on this subject

For ashokt

Do you know if your case have cleared state level before transferring to PBEC? Thanks in advance.

ashokt said:
Guys,

I just got an email from my Lawyer that my labor has been approved.

EB3 Traditional
PD: 11/13/2002
45 day replied: October 2005

Thanks for all your support and valuable information. Good luck to all of you.

SK_31 said:
Saknia,

I have read you posts in the immigration.com forum and feel that you are
doing a wonderful job in keeping our hopes alive, predicting approvals
and trying to make some sense from this PBEC mess.

I request you to please make some guess as to what must be happening to my case. My PD is 9/12/2002 ; and there were 8 of us whose labor petitions were filed around the same time. Six of them got their approvals in the last couple of weeks. They all had PD of October, 2002. I am yet to receive the approval.

I had written to Ms Chao. and got the usual reply (on 4/28) about their not disclosing the status to employees etc ; however they did send a screen shot. All particulars were correct (thank god), the status column had the value "RIR" and source as "REGION". I called up 202-603-3010 yesterday , and was told the same thing - that it is with the analyst and will be forwarding his recommendations to the CO . No timeline was mentioned, other than before 9/2007. Is “RIR” the last stage in the process or “DATA REVIEW”?

I have an approved I-140 with PD of 03/01/2000 through my previous employer and on 7th year of H1 visa. Are there any other workarounds possible?

My details are:

Receipt No : P-04279-xxxxx
PD : 09/12/2002
RD : 04/29/2004
45 Day Letter Received : 2/14/2005
45 Day Letter Replied : 2/15/2005
State: VA

I am also willing to contribute if Rajiv Khanna can find out more about such cases, which are being skipped by PBEC.

Hi If you have 140 approved from 2000 you could use it . The PD belongs to you now. All you have to do is file a PERM and another 140 with the current emeployer. PERM might take 90 days and in comparison to this pending labor that is a sure shot.

Discuss your case with a Good attorney and decide on that

NAYAK said:
I did call PBEC and they asked me to fax the case details. I did that and also wrote to senator. I did receive a cc sent to labor dept. requesting the status.

no response yet..but it is frustating man...when I was about to get the labor from Philadelphia they started BEC and it has become an endless wait. ..My lawyer doesnot want to contact PBEC.

Any suggestions - for me except for waiting ?

PD - Aug 2001 MD
RD - Dec 2003
45 day letter - Dec,28 2004
replied - 8 Feb 2005 with supporting docs with company non-existance query in 45 day letter.

NAYAK,

What number did you call?..

Yes ashokt's application cleared state

14forever said:
Do you know if your case have cleared state level before transferring to PBEC? Thanks in advance.

If you look at all posts from ashokt thats what he has said somewhere in the FL SWA forums

saknia said:
Guys

I posted in this in the Conference call Thread

#44 31st May 2006, 04:06 PM
saknia
Registered User Join Date: Nov 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by operations
Thank you all for some very useful comments. I have read through each and every one of them.

One questions raised was:

What is the purpose of the conference calls, really?
The answer is, I am not sure. I hope I can help a few people. I truly enjoy it. And live conversation brings us closer as a community.

Some of my comments on this matter are:

1. I wish we could do a conference call for a thousand people. Most questions are common. A lot of people are helped by this and I love doing it. Unfortunately, the free conference call facility permits only one hundred people. So a lot of folks got a busy signal the last time around.
2. We are definitely going to do more of these calls. The format would be as with PERM call we did. We just answer questions related to the topic of the day. If time permits, I can try responding to other matters.

What should we do the next call on: FBI/Name Checks, PERM again or what?

PS The new servers hardware for this portal has finally arrived. It took a long time because some drivers were malfunctioning. Let us see how quickly we can have the forums up and running on the new servers.

Be well, all. My warmest regards.

Dear Rajiv

Thanks for organizing this Forum and your interest in helping us all out of this mess

I participate in PBEC Backlog Forum regularly. Currently PBEC has picked up speed and approving cases around Nov 2002 ( mainly RIR).While the month they process is not indicative of any trend for approval , we feel that quite a few of us with Priortiy dates of Aug 2002 and before are left out in cold.

Many of us might be interested to take your advise and follow up action on how we can speed up those cases and get out of the PBEC at the earliest. I have not taken any roll call on how many of us (who are struck there) are willing to join hands in this discussion with you. I understand that majoroity might join hands and would also be willing to engage your services for this effort for a fee. Ofcourse this will be after you think that you could do something for all these cases.

I know labordrags took the initiative for a Law suit with you and many did not participate and eventually it was dropped.

Can you advise how we can proceed further on this subject
Saknia,

Thanks for the info.

Let's do whatever we need to in order to reach Stephan Stefanko. Let us request Rajiv Khanna to setup a conference call to express our concerns and see if there is any way he could provide us any help, be it for a charge.

Some people raised concerns that letter campaigns would slow down the approval process, but in my opinion that has stimulated the process and the recent surge in approvals that we see could be the result of that letter campaign, although I am not quite sure how many amoung us actually did it.

Let us direct this campaign to Stephan Stefanko or whoever is the PBEC director. Let's not go through Senators and other agencies, because they pretty much gave up.

The letter need not be too long, no more long stories about how we are suffering...blah.blah..
Just plain direct

Here is what I think the letter to PBEC should contain. I do not think there is anything that will offend him or any literate human being. Suggesstions are welcome, but please do not spend too much time. Whoever think this is appropriate please go ahead and send it.

Hello Sir,

Sub: Request regarding pending 2001 cases and cases prior to Sep.2002.

Why is PBEC not processing cases in order of Priority Dates, so called FIFO?

What is happening to cases of 2001 and case prior to Sept. 2002?

Why is that one case is approved and another with the same PD and same case details from same company pending?

Sincerely,

Legal Alien

Case Status

Hello Guys,

any predictions about my case? when will it be approved?

Case Details:

RIR - VA
EB3 - PD 11/18/2002
45 Days Letter: 12/29/2004

appreciate your help

Thanks,
Haider

45 day letter received?

Hello,

How do we know whether my company received 45 day letter? When I sent the request to DOL, I found my case number is changed from T to P. Buy our lawyers are saying that they have not received the letter.

My Case Number is - P-05153-51972

Any Ideal when will it be cleared?

Thanks
Rajesh

Cases from 2001 and 2002 that are stuck

whereismy_gc said:
Saknia,

Thanks for the info.

Let's do whatever we need to in order to reach Stephan Stefanko. Let us request Rajiv Khanna to setup a conference call to express our concerns and see if there is any way he could provide us any help, be it for a charge.

Some people raised concerns that letter campaigns would slow down the approval process, but in my opinion that has stimulated the process and the recent surge in approvals that we see could be the result of that letter campaign, although I am not quite sure how many amoung us actually did it.

Let us direct this campaign to Stephan Stefanko or whoever is the PBEC director. Let's not go through Senators and other agencies, because they pretty much gave up.

The letter need not be too long, no more long stories about how we are suffering...blah.blah..
Just plain direct

Here is what I think the letter to PBEC should contain. I do not think there is anything that will offend him or any literate human being. Suggesstions are welcome, but please do not spend too much time. Whoever think this is appropriate please go ahead and send it.

Hello Sir,

Sub: Request regarding pending 2001 cases and cases prior to Sep.2002.

Why is PBEC not processing cases in order of Priority Dates, so called FIFO?

What is happening to cases of 2001 and case prior to Sept. 2002?

Why is that one case is approved and another with the same PD and same case details from same company pending?

Sincerely,

Legal Alien

Great!!!
Guys please reply to this thread if you want to participate in this.
We can use another thread also “ PBEC:Cases from 2001 and early 2002 that are stuck “ for this discussion.
Please don’t be a silent reader if ur PD is before OCT 2002 and you haven’t got approval yet. We all can collectively do something to get out of this mess.

Ladude10
CA PD July 2002 EB3

rajvadde said:
Hello,

How do we know whether my company received 45 day letter? When I sent the request to DOL, I found my case number is changed from T to P. Buy our lawyers are saying that they have not received the letter.

My Case Number is - P-05153-51972

Any Ideal when will it be cleared?

Thanks
Rajesh
Rajesh,

How long have you been in US? This is a forum and not a case status checker neither a fortune teller system. Please do not put your case no. in front of whole world; this is suppose to be confidential.

Anyways, changing from T to P does not imply that you should have recieved a letter, but it may be on its way.

Regards,

ladude10 said:
Great!!!
We can use another thread also “ PBEC:Cases from 2001 and early 2002 that are stuck “ for this discussion.
Please don’t be a silent reader if ur PD is before OCT 2002 and you haven’t got approval yet. We all can collectively do something to get out of this mess.

Ladude10
CA PD July 2002 EB3

I'm for it. I' dlike to participate in this discussion OR conf call.

Any Idea/prediction???

:confused: Any Ida or any approvals for PA cases????
I dint “C” any Approvals for PA……..

RD:aug2002
45 day’s latter Feb2005

I am IN for any kind of conference call or discussion

ladude10 said:
Great!!!

Ladude10
CA PD July 2002 EB3

PBEC:Cases from 2001 and early 2002

I'll be interested too.
ladude10 please create new thread and place the link in your original message.
Thanks

ladude10 said:
Great!!!
Ladude10
CA PD July 2002 EB3