Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

My lawyer says 'wait until end of June '06'

Finally I got hold of the so called 'Attorney'. After reminding him who am I and what is my relation with him and what he is doing for me, he checked my client file.(fortunately it was not lost).. and said that my application will be approved by the end of June '06. PBEC is going to clear all 2001 - 2002 cases by June. (don't know how far it is true).

Saknia,
Does it make sense that PBEC will clear all 2001-2002 cases in June?
I don't believe that it would. If it does, it will be a great miracle.

saknia said:

I have sept 2002 CA pd as well.. but my RD is oct 2003..
looks like they are going by RD here...
adallac,
are you sure your RD is 2004 and not 2003?

i have not seen many cases with oct 2003 RD from CA yet...
we might get it sooon i hope..

adallac said:
count me in..

Please help!!

Saknia:

Thank you for keeping our hopes alive.. I am afraid that I am one of those unlucky guys that are left cold, because my case is way back in 2001.

How can I fight with this unfairness? Any idea? :)

My details:
------------------------------------------
NY/ RIR/ EB2
PD: 12/2001
Case no: P-05132-1xxxx
Case Source: State
45 day letter received and replied: 10/2005
------------------------------------------

Yes im sure about my RD.. hmm whats the latest approval per RD?

schmooze said:
I have sept 2002 CA pd as well.. but my RD is oct 2003..
looks like they are going by RD here...
adallac,
are you sure your RD is 2004 and not 2003?

i have not seen many cases with oct 2003 RD from CA yet...
we might get it sooon i hope..

any approvals for PA cases ????????

:confused: Any Ida or any approvals for PA cases????
I dint “C” any Approvals for PA……..

RD:aug2002
45 day’s latter Feb2005

Again PBEC is gone into a hibernation period...'hide & seek' game.

The worst misery in our life...!! just venting out..!!

We've waited all our life to see some action, the final June 2006 is arriving tomorrow for the data-entry to be completed in the DOL words...

dying for GC said:
Finally I got hold of the so called 'Attorney'. After reminding him who am I and what is my relation with him and what he is doing for me, he checked my client file.(fortunately it was not lost).. and said that my application will be approved by the end of June '06. PBEC is going to clear all 2001 - 2002 cases by June. (don't know how far it is true).

Saknia,
Does it make sense that PBEC will clear all 2001-2002 cases in June?
I don't believe that it would. If it does, it will be a great miracle.

we will know o this by first week of June 2006. If we donlt see approvals for some of us then we have conclude that they have decided to get out of 2002 for seom reason and give a feeling to everyone that they are in 2003. That is why they have started from Sep 2002 and they kno that in that 4 months they donlt have much to work on and they can jump to 2003 . They can also claim that they go systematically each month before they reached 2003. If some one shouts at them they have the usual thing to throw back " each case is Unique and it will be approved in the Order in which it is received by us""

Is it true?

I talked to my attorney 3 months ago and details are as below.

My PD is Jan 03, 2005, RIR, VA and PD is P-5173-XXX. I received 45 day letter by last week of August 2005 and replied a week after. Since then I got no news from DOL.
My talk to attorney was about conversion to PERM but she said it was not a good idea to change to PERM at this stage. But she also mentioned that my labor was going to be approved in next 8-10 months based on her experience. That means between Oct.-Dec. this year. She is also executive member of AILA. I dont know this will be a truth or not.
Can some one put more input in this issue?

malidar said:

My PD is Jan 03, 2005, RIR, VA and PD is P-5173-XXX. I received 45 day letter by last week of August 2005 and replied a week after. Since then I got no news from DOL.
My talk to attorney was about conversion to PERM but she said it was not a good idea to change to PERM at this stage. But she also mentioned that my labor was going to be approved in next 8-10 months based on her experience. That means between Oct.-Dec. this year. She is also executive member of AILA. I dont know this will be a truth or not.
Actually only your attny will be able to shed more light since she is an exec member in AILA.(any chace that you can talk to her again ..does she charge for that ?) ofcourse most likely she is guessing and being optimistic. she may be having some inside info too i.e based on some meetings with DOL.
I had other question for members ..
1)when are they supposed to be finished (i.e completely done) with 45 days letter ..any update on that ?
2)has anyone been able to get more info from pbec about 45 days letter or whether their cases have been closed etc . my feeling is that it is difficult now even for employers to get any info on the same. lawyers may still be able to get some info but mine charges even if she is scratching herself while talking to me ..for eg
charges for phone conversation -130$
had to scratch during that time - 45$

Probably not 100% true as far as approval time of your case. My attorney said same thing about converting to PERM. It seems that she didn't want to make the extra money for handling PERM for me. She said (last year when PERM just implemented) there was no solid proof that DOL will keep the PD of LC if switch to PERM, better not to take the risk to lose my PD. Unless my company can file PERM for a new EB2 position for me (my current LC is EB3), it was not worthy to convert to PERM. My PD is March 2004, received 45 letter in May 05, still no news. My attorney told me a couple of months ago that the approval for my case could come in any time, but nothing happened and I would not expect anything happen based on the fact that PBEC is processing 2002 cases only right now. My attorney is an executive memeber of AILA also. DOL promised to clear backlog by July 07, IF (a big IF here) they can keep their promise, for PD like yours, better be prepared to receive the approval some time May 07, that is about 12 months from now.

malidar said:

Screen shot changes

45 day letter was replied in Feb End. I got a screen shot last week. It has all rows filled in, except Occupation Title, Occupation Code and Prevailing wage.

Does it mean anything related to progress?

PBECVictim10000 said:
DOL promised to clear backlog by July 07, IF (a big IF here) they can keep their promise, for PD like yours, better be prepared to receive the approval some time May 07, that is about 12 months from now.

I think it's Sept 2007.

My last words at this forum

I have NOT got my RIR approval which is still stuck in backlog center. However, I want to say good bye and good luck to all you guys in Jersey.

I think I was among those people in NJ who received 45 days letter very early. I got my 45 days letter around middle June, 2005 (almost one year back). I replied and had been waiting for 10 months but no answer. Even until now I have not heard anything.

Therefore, I decided to go with PERM. My company filed my case in late April and I GOT MY APPROVAL in 6 DAYS!!! 27 days later, my I-140 got approved as well. Now I am waiting for the notice from my hometown's US embassdor to do the CP.

Spending a lot of money on attorney fee was the worst thing for my decision doing PERM. It's really not fair that I had to spend extra money to acheve my goal. But, what can I say? Still, I feel sad about the whole thing. Bye.

My freind LC approved

My friend LC is approved. Here's the details:

PBEC
CA EB3 RIR
PD July 2002

P-04322-05xxx

7th year Extension

how long does it take to get the extension approved....
my 6 years are up on JAn 2nd 2007 , should my lawyers apply now or wait for a couple of months....