Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Rally !!!

Guys,

I have voted for DC, but can join anywhere. LETS DO IT !!!! Ten and thousands of illegals are coming out... and I am surprised not even 100 of us ?? Common , Dont pass the buck to somebody else... DO IT YOURSELF !!!

tanveer666 said:
Guys

I Am Willing To Join Rally Anyware In U S A But This Rally Should Be Infornt Of Pbec

Nationwide mail, fax, email, phone rally date is April 20.

suppport.gc and other folks who are involved campaign, why not we write to president, his chief of staff, vice president and his chief of staff as well?? (as DOL issues being an administration failure)?? Please add the Whitehouse info also to the mailing list. I couldn’t find the chief of staff's or any other individual's mailing address

My be those guys will have some time listening to our grievance when they are free from vacation, biking or hunting..

Mailing Address
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD
Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121
E-Mail: comments@whitehouse.gov

Vice President Richard Cheney: vice_president@whitehouse.gov
president@whitehouse.gov,comments@whitehouse.gov,newsadmin@whitehouse.gov,FAQ@whitehouse.gov

May be DOL will get a prod from Whitehouse. Whitehouse may listen if they receive 100s of letters on one topic..who knows

Next nationwide mail, fax, email, phone rally date is April 20.

LedBy said:
suppport.gc and other folks who are involved campaign, why not we write to president, his chief of staff, vice president and his chief of staff as well?? (as DOL issues being an administration failure)?? Please add the Whitehouse info also to the mailing list. I couldn’t find the chief of staff's or any other individual's mailing address

My be those guys will have some time listening to our grievance when they are free from vacation, biking or hunting..

Mailing Address
The White House
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20500

Phone Numbers
Comments: 202-456-1111
Switchboard: 202-456-1414
FAX: 202-456-2461

TTY/TDD
Comments: 202-456-6213
Visitors Office: 202-456-2121
E-Mail: comments@whitehouse.gov

Vice President Richard Cheney: vice_president@whitehouse.gov
president@whitehouse.gov,comments@whitehouse.gov,newsadmin@whitehouse.gov,FAQ@whitehouse.gov

May be DOL will get a prod from Whitehouse. Whitehouse may listen if they receive 100s of letters on one topic..who knows

Next nationwide mail, fax, email, phone rally date is April 20.

Hey LedBy, tell you what.. why dont you take the lead in this campaign, get a letter together (i am sure, you are capable), send the letter and paste the contents here. other people will be motivated by your efforts. I guess you can easily get this done over the long weekend.

look forward to your effort.

code4food said:
Hey LedBy, tell you what.. why dont you take the lead in this campaign, get a letter together (i am sure, you are capable), send the letter and paste the contents here. other people will be motivated by your efforts. I guess you can easily get this done over the long weekend.

code4food said:

sure, i will collect all the address's posted by support.gc and others and will make it to one piece. also will post a draft. meanwhile if any one get hold of whitehouse & VP office individual email addresses pls post it here. i mean one like (John.Bolton@whitehouse.gov - i'm not sure it is correct or not)

Ok guys start advertising Nationwide mail, fax, email, phone rally date - April 20.

NY EB2 RIR Approval

#119 12th April 2006, 05:32 AM
shark1191
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2006

my lc was approved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pd 06/11/02
45 dl 01/10/06, replied 01/20/06
approved 04/11/06

Let me clarify couple of things

LedBy said:
sure, i will collect all the address's posted by support.gc and others and will make it to one piece. also will post a draft. meanwhile if any one get hold of whitehouse & VP office individual email addresses pls post it here. i mean one like (John.Bolton@whitehouse.gov - i'm not sure it is correct or not)

Ok guys start advertising Nationwide mail, fax, email, phone rally date - April 20.

When I started getting people's attention on Rally, I had following in mind:

1. I was not clear about location. I just wanted to see whether we people have guts to do this or not. Now I think we should rally in DC in front of DOL instead of PBEC.

2. I am 100% focused on rally. I was not sure about date. Now I think May 12 is good. People will have one month to plan and prepare.

3. We need atlease 3 volunteers to:
a. Who defines agenda, goals - drive and motivate people to join.
b. Who decides plan of action, needs like permissions and work for it. Someone lives in DC will be the best for this.
c. Fundraiser or organizer. This person will be sole responsible to manage banners etc. Arrange money or decide what every participant should bring - with proper format.

Volunteers please !!!!

One more thing: Could someone please guide me how to change name of thread? I want to rename "Rally in front of PBEC" I created to "Rally in DC". Thanks in advance.

PBECIsKillingMe said:
When I started getting people's attention on Rally, I had following in mind:

1. I was not clear about location. I just wanted to see whether we people have guts to do this or not. Now I think we should rally in DC in front of DOL instead of PBEC.

2. I am 100% focused on rally. I was not sure about date. Now I think May 12 is good. People will have one month to plan and prepare.

3. We need atlease 3 volunteers to:
a. Who defines agenda, goals - drive and motivate people to join.
b. Who decides plan of action, needs like permissions and work for it. Someone lives in DC will be the best for this.
c. Fundraiser or organizer. This person will be sole responsible to manage banners etc. Arrange money or decide what every participant should bring - with proper format.

Volunteers please !!!!

One more thing: Could someone please guide me how to change name of thread? I want to rename "Rally in front of PBEC" I created to "Rally in DC". Thanks in advance.

Where is the fundraising involved in this...? I think banners etc we shud make our own with catchy slogans. Meet at a spot around given time and maybe walk around the whitehouse or wherever the hotspot is..so it is 'get your own banners' be creative with slogans..

even if it is 5-6hr drive people need to start at 5 in the morning to make it by 11, need to be highly organized and not waste time...

We need some locals from DC to guid some good meeting points and streets to hear us..

PBEC is not the right spot for a rally....DC is the pointer to PBEC I feel. This makes me again think, our slogans shud specify about 'STUCK IN DOL BACKLOG FOR 4YRS' etc...otherwise we not r giving the right message..

Last edited by a moderator:
friday is not a best day for rallies!

if you are doing it on friday, dont be surprised if the whole white house staff is sitting in a near by bar or already left for the weekend.

If its monday, it will be easy for people coming from far places, they can easily start on sunday and stay at a friends place or something in DC. if not monday, tuesday is also the best.

also on fridays most of the public will be on road so even if we get some media coverage howmany people are watching TV on that day? they could be busy preparing for the weekend, who knows? the point is that we also need to get public sympathy which would help us immensely especially when there is a debate going on between legal and illegal immigrants.

Rally

I have noted for Rally. Though I may not be able to attend due to the rally location is too far from me (Tennessee), I've told my husband to represent our family and participate the rally if there is a one in North California.
GO RALLY!

Let us finalize

StressTestInUSA said:
Where is the fundraising involved in this...? I think banners etc we shud make our own with catchy slogans. Meet at a spot around given time and maybe walk around the whitehouse or wherever the hotspot is..so it is 'get your own banners' be creative with slogans..

even if it is 5-6hr drive people need to start at 5 in the morning to make it by 11, need to be highly organized and not waste time...

We need some locals from DC to guid some good meeting points and streets to hear us..

PBEC is not the right spot for a rally....DC is the pointer to PBEC I feel. This makes me again think, our slogans shud specify about 'STUCK IN DOL BACKLOG FOR 4YRS' etc...otherwise we not r giving the right message..

Thats why I mentioned "Fundraiser or organizer". We may need to get some US flags, banners etc. Either we need to raise fund or need to decide upfront how we are planning and what each individual needs to bring.

Let us finalize the date by today evening.

StressTest, Could you take a responsibility of organizing the crowd? Role c !

May 5th thru June 9th - I am out of country

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Thats why I mentioned "Fundraiser or organizer". We may need to get some US flags, banners etc. Either we need to raise fund or need to decide upfront how we are planning and what each individual needs to bring.

Let us finalize the date by today evening.

StressTest, Could you take a responsibility of organizing the crowd? Role c !

Guys if the rally date is May 12th I will not be able to make it. However I will contribute towards the rally. Please let me know who the money should be sent to...

StressTestInUSA said:
had no prob with my yahoo acct. put sub as 'need screenshot for 7th yr H1B extn"....got reply within 2-3 hrs.
I know this may have been asked before but it is too important for me and maybe others.
how can I find out (cheapest way possible) if pbec has sent 45 days letter. do I request a screen shot ? how do I do it ..I will search the forum too. my lawyer charges my company if I contact her. my case starts with letter P but no letter so far. I wonder how many people have PD of jan/feb/march ...2004 and have not recd the 45 days letter ?

Case Screenshot

Team,

Today morning i sent an email to PBEC for my case status and they replied back within a hour with a screenshot on my case. My case is all way behind in March 2005. But what encourages me is that they have entered partial data for cases that far long.

I am hoping that they finish entering data by June and start adjudicating cases.

Good Luck.

EB-2 RIR
State: NJ
Priority Date: March 21, 2005
ETA Case No: T-05202 - XXXXX

Question to people who say no to rally

21stIcon, ahalem, cherrygums, code4food, coolmaro, fastergcwanted, GC_from_NJ, mvinays, NTom, RahulatDC, roma77, roman3, sacbee

Do you oppose rally or you are not OK with location. Guys like code4food, NTom... shown good interest in Rally but in voting they have said "NO".

PBECIsKillingMe said:
21stIcon, ahalem, cherrygums, code4food, coolmaro, fastergcwanted, GC_from_NJ, mvinays, NTom, RahulatDC, roma77, roman3, sacbee

Do you oppose rally or you are not OK with location. Guys like code4food, NTom... shown good interest in Rally but in voting they have said "NO".

maybe the poll needs a third choice, "can't make it"

i cannot make it for a rally in either DC or PBEC, not a drivable distance for me. but am willing to do anything i can from where i am. i can take responsibility of contacting officials and co-ordination.

i think NTom mentioned about not leaving bcoz of kids, do not know about the rest.

keep up the fight all.

If you have a rally in DC area, i'll join you guy, if in another location, i can't....

PBECIsKillingMe said: