Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

saknia said:
Checking Status through 7th Year Extension Proof could be Risky. Somtime back people flooded this e mail and PBEC pulled the Case Status Field. Some body mentioned in this Forum that he haerd from His Attorny that they will single out those cases. Use that at your own risk.

Why don't you wait for some more time as people are getitng 45 day letters. Once you have that means that your case has changed to P. As long as it is T you can be sure that the File is not lost . Getiing to know each change will make you mad like how we used to be 6 months back. Status is Not a Big Deal until we see Flood of approvals.

I disagree but I will let it pass. as long as you dont misuse the system it should be fine to ask about proof/ status. which brings me to another question .. has anyone applied for 7th year extension on their own ?
I am planning to do that on my own. the main reason being I want to choke off the fees given to attorney so that they become more humane. my lawyer charges at the rate of 300/hr and charged my company around 40$ to reply to an email. also when can I apply for extension ? is it 6 months before the present H-1 expires ?

Hi roman3

roman3...

Are you fine? I think you need to cald down and check who does not respect... your angry does not allow you to see the reality... I prefer to be a child and no an adult like you Mr profesional.

Anyway, nice to talk to you and have a wonderful day.. I hope people from this goverment do not act like you....

thanks

roman3 said:
Again, I don't impose my opinion. We have to make them interested. And I offer one of ways to do it. If you don't like it, do it your way, but, please, don't judge me. You have no right for it. And, please, don't use word 'primate' talking to me. If you want to talk trash you can go to message board where teenagers discuss motorcycles, but this board is for adults who are looking for solution, respect each other and don't let anonimosity of Internet to affect what they say.

Here is useful info which I received today:

I sent my email to the Senators and to the press and received 12 delivery failures from Senators and 18 from the press.

Delivery failures from Senators:

senator@breaux.senate.gov
senator_carnahan@carnahan.senate.gov
bob_graham@graham.senate.gov
senator@dodd.senate.gov
Bingaman_SpamFolder@bingaman.senate.gov
Spam_Catcher@kennedy.senate.gov
senator@feinstein.senate.gov
dick@durbin.senate.gov
blanche_lincoln@lincoln.senate.gov
senator_kohl@kohl.senate.gov
senator_torricelli@torricelli.senate.gov
spam@schumer.senate.gov

Delivery failures from the press:

dibella@foxnews.com
virginia.moseley@abc.com
mark.nelson@abc.com
cheaterry@filtered.washpost.com
allenm@filtered.washpost.com
DMEDRANO@TELEMUNDO.COM
gil.pimentel@abc.com
danschiedel@kozk.pbs.org
meredith.white@abc.com
penny.britell@abc.com
sharon.newman@abc.com
gramshaw@newshour.org
ROD.PRINCE@NBC.COM
resident@newamerica.net
journal@wsj.com
SUSAN.DUTCHER@NBC.COM
thismorning@cbsnews.com
realitycheck@cbsnews.com

So, we must review our list of emails for the Rally

Job related

Hi,

I am still awaiting my Labor clearance. Meanwhile, there is a good job position that has just become avialable in my company and I don't want to let go of it.

If I apply for the new job position would this cause any issues with my Green Card process ? I will have almost the same job description but I will be reporting to a new boss and will be under a new division. The office is located in the same state from where I filed my GC.

Please let me know at the earliest.

Thank you very much !

NJ July 2002 Labor approved

Friends,

I am pleased to inform that I received the labor approval notification yesterday from Phila BEC.

State: New Jersey
Date of Acceptance for Processing: July 16, 2002
Category: EB2 / RIR
45-Day Letter Sent by BEC on: November 15, 2005
45-Day Letter Replied: November 18, 2005
Labor Approved: April 4, 2006

Goes to show that there is still hope. Good luck to all!!

Congrats nick715us

nick715us said:
Friends,

I am pleased to inform that I received the labor approval notification yesterday from Phila BEC.

Congrats!

Congrats Nick !
Can you share some of your case digits?

nick715us said:
Friends,

nick715us said:
Friends,

Congrats!!! Since you are EB2 you don't have to wait for 485, cool huh?

Although people from 2001 are waiting, it's good to see PBEC consistently approving early 2002 cases. Atleast they are consistent in doing that much.

Not so comforting ...

GC_Lover said:
Congrats!!! Since you are EB2 you don't have to wait for 485, cool huh?

Although people from 2001 are waiting, it's good to see PBEC consistently approving early 2002 cases. Atleast they are consistent in doing that much.

You mentioned it so casually but guys who are from 2001 are really worried. If we get at the bottom of the pile we are doomed :(

PA 2003 approval

PBLC_01302006

A PA approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my approval yesterday. I think this is also a good news for the people filed from PA. There are more 2003 approval in PA than other states. My case information:

EB2 non-RIR PA;
pd 10-10-2003;
45-day letter: 1/27/2006;
date approval: 4/10/2006;

Good luck to everyone!

Yep! i did it by my own and you have to submit it 6 months before your current H1 expire..

it's very easy to filed it... if you have any question let me know...
:)
mariner555 said:
I disagree but I will let it pass. as long as you dont misuse the system it should be fine to ask about proof/ status. which brings me to another question .. has anyone applied for 7th year extension on their own ?
I am planning to do that on my own. the main reason being I want to choke off the fees given to attorney so that they become more humane. my lawyer charges at the rate of 300/hr and charged my company around 40$ to reply to an email. also when can I apply for extension ? is it 6 months before the present H-1 expires ?

My priority date is Dec-2002 EB2 from PA. I have seen some 2003 cases approved at this forum. Is any one from 2002 and form PA is waiting for labor.

Thanks
Raj

cherrygums said:
Yep! i did it by my own and you have to submit it 6 months before your current H1 expire..

it's very easy to filed it... if you have any question let me know...
:)

Maybe you could start a thread and post the instructions so that it benefit a lot of people.

Why give our money to the lawyers that are in no way trying to help us get out of the hole ????

MDwatch said:
Maybe you could start a thread and post the instructions so that it benefit a lot of people.

Why give our money to the lawyers that are in no way trying to help us get out of the hole ????

I agree...AILA and all it's prominent members have been noticing this PBEC mess for a long time...I am sure they could have done something about it....rather than focussing just on retrogression.

They don't because, they want us to wait, give up and file PERM so as to make more money. They care for retrogression because it stops them from making money out of post LC stages.

This is a big game....they know very well, it's grossly inhuman to focus on retrogression...it's unjust to let PERM folks be able to file 485, while there are over 300,000 people still waiting in BEC mess for over 4 years now.

AILA SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Frankly, after all the money lawyers make because of us, sometimes I feel..we should sue AILA for not bringing this issue to the forefront before retrogression.

It is good news for PA people... but
:( what happend to FL people...we have been waiting so long.. i havent got my 45 days :eek:
saknia said:
PBLC_01302006

A PA approval

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got my approval yesterday. I think this is also a good news for the people filed from PA. There are more 2003 approval in PA than other states. My case information:

EB2 non-RIR PA;
pd 10-10-2003;
45-day letter: 1/27/2006;
date approval: 4/10/2006;

Good luck to everyone!

Guys, Did anyone tried sending official letter/fax to AILA leaders regarding this issue? Should we try that? Thoughts?

fastergcwanted said:
I agree...AILA and all it's prominent members have been noticing this PBEC mess for a long time...I am sure they could have done something about it....rather than focussing just on retrogression.

They don't because, they want us to wait, give up and file PERM so as to make more money. They care for retrogression because it stops them from making money out of post LC stages.

This is a big game....they know very well, it's grossly inhuman to focus on retrogression...it's unjust to let PERM folks be able to file 485, while there are over 300,000 people still waiting in BEC mess for over 4 years now.

AILA SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!!

Frankly, after all the money lawyers make because of us, sometimes I feel..we should sue AILA for not bringing this issue to the forefront before retrogression.

I've been very patient with what's happening and even though I haven't gotten any raise from my current employer for almost 2 years, they never heard me complain because I know this is a process and they've been true to their promised of paying for all dues.

But my gripe is with the process and I know it'll take another 5 years before anybody can resolve the issue, maybe somebody can start thinking about our family. Why?

1) They'll be paying higher education cost because of their status
2) Even if they finish college with their status (H-4), they can't work in the US
3) Children had stayed longer here than their home country but they're still non-residents. Government should start thinking about giving kids Citizenship after an amount of time spent in this country otherwise they're just making things more difficult for them

Ok! if it can help us and i don't want to see anyone waste our money for a Lawyer fee too....

MDwatch said:

cherrygums said:
Ok! if it can help us and i don't want to see anyone waste our money for a Lawyer fee too....
I know this question has been asked before but I will ask again ..if no retro relief passes and pbec moves at the current or little faster pace ...when can a person with PD in early 2004 expect to get EAD ? my guess is atleast 2 years or more ..I am starting to start my plan B and C ..