Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Thanks imcdude. Yeah ...It's a great relief after long time. Wish you good luck in getting your LC.

SN

imcdude said:
Congratulations SN4GC! Good luck for the next stages.
It must be a great relief to get out of this PBEC mess.

Congratulations SN4GC !!!

Congrats SN4GC, good to see another VA EB2 RIR approval. Do you (or anyone in the forum) know how to interpret the Case No?

SN4GC's case no is P-04274-10XXX. My case no is P-04275-11XXX. Am I getting close to approval? Can anyone let me know what it means?

Thanks in advance !!!

SN4GC said:
Guys,

I am glad to inform you all that my Labor is approved after a long wait of 3.9 years. My attorney recieved my labor certificate today and he Faxed me to see the Final Determination letter.

This forum is very helpfull and useful to me and thanks to Saknia , Orissa, Akela , PBECIsKillingMe , StressTestInUSA and others who helped and who are still helping in providing the valuable information in this forum.
If there is any rally in DC I will join you guys.

Good Luck to you all and wish to see you all in 140 / 485 Stages.

My case details are as follows.

EB2 RIR VA
PD 06-03-2002
45-day letter Replied: 1/25/2005
Case # : P-04274-10XXX
Date approval: 4/06/2006

Thanks
SN

StressTestInUSA said:
bigbang...

dont give up...!! success/acquisition by new company is no major problem Many cases r like that. For years together this damn LC goes on, so many things can happen since 4yrs ago..I came across a guy similarly approved.

Yours is a EB2 case, lady luck will smile at u in a couple of months..!!

btw, I dint get you when u say, address changes means, does it mean your residential mailing address or place of work changes...?

really wonder how can everything remain dito to dito for years together...just to make our life miserable..
Thanks StressTest .

I meant the change in address of work location. Since LC is tied to a future job at a particular location. If job location changes from what is on ETA-750 it can cause issues. A change of location within commute distance is justifiable. I don't have any ballpark numbers for commute distance.

venram said:
Congrats SN4GC, good to see another VA EB2 RIR approval. Do you (or anyone in the forum) know how to interpret the Case No?

SN4GC's case no is P-04274-10XXX. My case no is P-04275-11XXX. Am I getting close to approval? Can anyone let me know what it means?

Thanks in advance !!!

Do you have PD of early 2002 and filed from VA? Even I have case no. of P-04275-11XXX, but I have PD of Sept 2003 but I don't know when will I get my approval.
So much for FIFO, case numbers are next to each other but PDs are way apart.

Yes, My PD is July 2002 and it is filed as RIR EB2 from VA. Mine went to regional in April 2004. I believe SN4GC case went to regional in March 2004. So I am not sure if I could not make anything out of his recent approval...

GC_Lover said:
Do you have PD of early 2002 and filed from VA? Even I have case no. of P-04275-11XXX, but I have PD of Sept 2003 but I don't know when will I get my approval.
So much for FIFO, case numbers are next to each other but PDs are way apart.

SN4GC said:
Guys,

I am glad to inform you all that my Labor is approved after a long wait of 3.9 years. My attorney recieved my labor certificate today and he Faxed me to see the Final Determination letter.

This forum is very helpfull and useful to me and thanks to Saknia , Orissa, Akela , PBECIsKillingMe , StressTestInUSA and others who helped and who are still helping in providing the valuable information in this forum.

EB2 RIR VA
PD 06-03-2002

Thanks
SN

Hi Congrats. I had an intution that you will get it soon.It has become True

Originally Posted by saknia
Wait for few more weeks and you will have your approval

All the Best

venram said:

Thanks in advance !!!

Hi Yours is 275th day in 2004 ( FIFO) > If you have replied to 45 day letter around the same time your LC is alaredy approved

SN4GC said:
Guys,

EB2 RIR VA
PD 06-03-2002

Thanks
SN

Congratulations ! Hope you get your GC very soon.

saknia & any SR.People.....

:eek: saknia & any SR.People.....

MY LC in Sep 2002 and I got 45 days latter in 2004 and I got a query in Sep 05 till now I dint get any Information, 2 days back I sent status request to back log center but no reply ....
Can any body tell me when can I receive....

What was query about ?

narayana_pan said:
:eek: saknia & any SR.People.....

MY LC in Sep 2002 and I got 45 days latter in 2004 and I got a query in Sep 05 till now I dint get any Information, 2 days back I sent status request to back log center but no reply ....
Can any body tell me when can I receive....

Thanks Saknia...Yeah.. your intuition has become true.

SN

saknia said:
Hi Congrats. I had an intution that you will get it soon.It has become True

Originally Posted by saknia
Wait for few more weeks and you will have your approval

All the Best

Ask your attorney to open an inquiry or try calling PBEC by yourself. If you are lucky and somebody nice handles your call you may get answer.

Which email did you to send inquiry, is it hotmail/yahoo or gmail...try your work email id .

narayana_pan said:
HI Some_GreenCard
Query regarding Employee Still working? And Client Address and Company Tax returns...
Thanx

Congratulation

Cogratulation, so nice of you though you approved still you want to join rally. Thank you for your generosity.

SN4GC said:
Guys,

EB2 RIR VA
PD 06-03-2002

Thanks
SN

akela said:
Skania,
can you guess mine?
EB-2 RIR VA,
P-04267-XXXXX

TIA
Akela

Since you are also from VA and 45days replied in Feb 200 you are very close i think like me. We should be out in next couple of weeks I think if the approval streak continues. If my wish really push your case to the Officer I will be the happiest person

All the best

Saknia,
Thanks so much for the information. I checked with my lawyer early this month and he informed that he has been seeing steady approvals coming in from PBEC and asked me to wait for some more time. My 45 letter was received by attorney in Dec 2004 and was replied within 1 or 2 days. Does it still mean that my LCA would have been approved by now. Should I enquire with my lawyer about the status now? Is there a chance he would have recd communication from PBEC?

My case number is P-04275-11XXX and by the way, what do the last 3 numbers mean?

Sorry for asking so many questions.

Thanks in advance !!!

saknia said:
Hi Yours is 275th day in 2004 ( FIFO) > If you have replied to 45 day letter around the same time your LC is alaredy approved