Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

can some give me advice please.thanks

Hello everyone,

I am really tired and sick with my present company. Please give me some advice on the current situation i am in, this company of mine had filed for labor in Aug 2003 for federal. I am waiting waiting and dont hear anything. They just get 1 yr extensions from past 2 yrs, i am on
my 8th yr extension. The attorney has not given me the labor number and if i call my company they will tell me to inquire with the attorney. My main concern is if they have used my labor for some one else? Is it possible? And how are they geeting the 1yr extensions.

And how can i find out and do i still need to wait.. can you please enlighten me with ur suggestion of how i should approach my case... please give me some advice.. thank you

boston28 said:
where should the checks be send
and what is the use that the money is going to have?
I think everyone have more concerns about the results rather than the process

The fund raising campaign is here:
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202713

As for the results and the process... As informed by Rajiv the previous lawsuit against I-485 delays made a lot of noise in both Senate and Congress and had an enormous impact on the further INS work.

fairplay said:
Hello everyone,

I am really tired and sick with my present company. Please give me some advice on the current situation i am in, this company of mine had filed for labor in Aug 2003 for federal. I am waiting waiting and dont hear anything. They just get 1 yr extensions from past 2 yrs, i am on
my 8th yr extension. The attorney has not given me the labor number and if i call my company they will tell me to inquire with the attorney. My main concern is if they have used my labor for some one else? Is it possible? And how are they geeting the 1yr extensions..

It's very unfair but I suspect you have no much room for maneuvers. Even worse since you are past your 6 year limit.
Yes the lawyers in many cases could behave in more humane way. The same is true for HR.
But since they extended your visa that means your labor application is pending in the DOL. In theory they could sell you application after that in this very short time period. But chances of that are very slim since did not do it during the last few years and according the new law they will not be able to do it in the future.
So I would just wait.
Ask the lawyer if they got your 45 days letter.

Last edited by a moderator:
To Boston28

boston28 said:
where should the checks be send
and what is the use that the money is going to have?
I think everyone have more concerns about the results rather than the process

Boston28, Could you give some details? This will help people who have applied from Boston DOL. Was your case filed from MA? Was it sent to PBEC from Boston DOL? Is it EB3 or EB2, RIR or Non RIR?

Details would be helpful

Thanks

My PD: Sep 2004
LC filed from NH
Sent to Bosotn DOL
Transferred to PBEC from Boston DOL
45 day letter - not received yet

Approval Letter

Guys, I have been following this thread very closely for a long , you guys are doing really a nice job.. Just want your answer on a doubt..
I have read some of postings from members which already got approvals, but they said that they also got approval letter (while they mentioned that their lawyer will receive final approval document)..
In my case I have moved from NY to FL.. So I'm wondering , how will I get approval notice? because I'm not sure whether they have my updated address or not, I'm on 8th year extension (I got 8th year extension after moving to FL).. My 45 days letter was received by my lawyerI will appreciate your response..

My PD: Jan 2003
State: NY
45 days letter received on Oct 2005

Lawsuit Fund Collection

Guys!! enough is enough.. Now its time to take some action.. At least some volunteers have come forward.. Nothing to loose as we already living in hell..

Rajiv Khanna will be representing us.. just we need to collect at least 10K..
Good thing is check will be payble to Rajiv Khanna.. So no need to be worry abt our money, for more detail check following thread..
I would suggest everybody to jump into following thread and PLEASE DO READ FIRST PAGE, it will clear your doubts..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202713&page=1&pp=15

PD: Jan 2003
NY, RIR, EB2
45 days letter received : Oct 2005

catch_gc said:
Guys!! enough is enough.. Now its time to take some action.. At least some volunteers have come forward.. Nothing to loose as we already living in hell..

Rajiv Khanna will be representing us.. just we need to collect at least 10K..
Good thing is check will be payble to Rajiv Khanna.. So no need to be worry abt our money, for more detail check following thread..
I would suggest everybody to jump into following thread and PLEASE DO READ FIRST PAGE, it will clear your doubts..

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=202713&page=1&pp=15

PD: Jan 2003
NY, RIR, EB2
45 days letter received : Oct 2005

I really appreciate the effort of collecting money for the suit, and though I have my reservation regarding the approach and the whole point, it is certainly better than nothing.

However, there is a more efficient way of getting attention. An you do not need any money. All you need to do is get some markers, a sheet of stiff paper and a length of wood to make a handle. Come up with some short, pertinent and hopefully witty slogans and stand for 1 hour every friday morning in front of DOL office.

Obviously, no one is going to do it. I've left the country and have stopped caring much about the whole thing. As for the rest... I can understand those from far-off states who are caught up in this mess.. like the people from say CA.. but what about those who live within driving distance of Philly?

The point is: People are much more comfortable ranting on online forums than stepping up. We have people here worried about employers / DOL officials "punishing" them etc etc.. on the other hand, illegals recently had a rally in Philadelphia. I never heard of mass deportation following that rally.

Take up initiative based on a 1 hour peaceful protest on friday. Do it for 2-3 weeks and I guarantee it will be noticed. It will be far smarter, quicker, and cheaper than a lawsuit. That part is a no brainer. But it means coming out of one's hiding hole into daylight.. and I suspect that is not going to happen.

i went me and my wife and my kids to philli office last year, i reached the office , they did not let me in, they send me some body outside, she was a nice lady, i gave here a letter discibing my case, she promised me that she will give the letter to the officer, it passed 9 month since i did that, nothing happed, i thought to go again me and my wife and my 3 girls to stand in front of the office, holding a signs discrib my case, maybe i will do it cause i can take it any more, it's a hill of a life that i have , i applied 2001 to LC. i did not see my family since then, my mother died 3 years ago and i could not visit here cause before she die, cause i'm sure if i get out they will never let me come back. we have to let the people know what kind of problem we have, we can hide like a rats wating for a peace of chees to be through to us...we serev this country like any body else, we pay a hell of taxes, we r not crimnals, and we sick about our life as slaves, i swear they will let us 20 years going around the same cricle until we will go to our graves following our hopes to be like any human being in this country, until now we only slaves whom work for their masters for food, water and shelter, and i'm not a slave, so i will fight for my freedom to the end.

PBEC is playing with our lives

Very sorry to hear ur story....man it is true that PBEC is playing with our lives. They have no idea that how much this labor delay stresses out us every single day. Specially when u see approvals for the cases applied later. Everyday starts with some hope and ends with desperation and this is continuing since couple of years.

Mine is 2002 February and received 45 days on February11,2005. I was thinking of going to PBEC in a week or two but if don't get a chance to speak wih someone then there is no use of it. Let me know folks ur view.

I heard that if 7th year extension is filed then we need to get the status of the labor. HOW DOES THIS WORK???

This is reality

elassar2005 said:
i went me and my wife and my kids to philli office last year, i reached the office , they did not let me in, they send me some body outside, she was a nice lady, i gave here a letter discibing my case, she promised me that she will give the letter to the officer, it passed 9 month since i did that, nothing happed, i thought to go again me and my wife and my 3 girls to stand in front of the office, holding a signs discrib my case, maybe i will do it cause i can take it any more, it's a hill of a life that i have , i applied 2001 to LC. i did not see my family since then, my mother died 3 years ago and i could not visit here cause before she die, cause i'm sure if i get out they will never let me come back. we have to let the people know what kind of problem we have, we can hide like a rats wating for a peace of chees to be through to us...we serev this country like any body else, we pay a hell of taxes, we r not crimnals, and we sick about our life as slaves, i swear they will let us 20 years going around the same cricle until we will go to our graves following our hopes to be like any human being in this country, until now we only slaves whom work for their masters for food, water and shelter, and i'm not a slave, so i will fight for my freedom to the end.

Skina and street test in u s a I am really very sad after reading all this

I have been saying this for a long time that nothing will happen we have been listening one bullshit after another bullshit ....... the latest bullshit is 18 MONTHS BULLSHIT.

I HAVE SPOKEN SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FOR IMMIGRAIONVOICE .COM THEY ARE LEAST CONCENED ABOUT PBEC.MOST OF THE PEOPLE THEIR HAVE ALREADY CLEARED AT LC AND I-140 STAGE .

MY PD IS JUNE26, 2002 BUT STILL I WILL SEND MONEY FOR LAW SUIT .

FOLKS COMEON PLEASE READ THE ABOVE MESSAGE AND DECIDE YOUSELF WHAT IS REALITY . THE REALITY IS THERE IS LONG LIST OF PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE CRYING FOR LC FOR AS LONG AS FOR 5 YEARS .

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN OTHERISE WE WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE FOR NEXT 80 YEARS

Last edited by a moderator:
khogaye said:
Very sorry to hear ur story....man it is true that PBEC is playing with our lives. They have no idea that how much this labor delay stresses out us every single day. Specially when u see approvals for the cases applied later. Everyday starts with some hope and ends with desperation and this is continuing since couple of years.

Mine is 2002 February and received 45 days on February11,2005. I was thinking of going to PBEC in a week or two but if don't get a chance to speak wih someone then there is no use of it. Let me know folks ur view.

I heard that if 7th year extension is filed then we need to get the status of the labor. HOW DOES THIS WORK???
are you sure ur PD is Feb,2002, RIR case?? you should have been transferred to BEC from REgion then, meaning your case should probably have been certified!! Did you request for a screen shot?? you should be more serious to find out what is happenning. I guess/hope your employer did not SELL your labor to someone else last year, just before the cut off date!!

I hope the best for you, please follow up. send email to h1b7yr at philly.
search these forums for the exact email id.

Good Luck.

How To Get The Screen Shot

Folks'

My attroney received the screen shot long time back. and we did receive the 45 day letter as well .

I have send email at the following address for case status check I got the standarded generic reply .

status@phi.dflc.us

But I sent a few e mail for 7th year screenshot proof I did not get any reply at all . i sent the e mail at the following address

h1b7yr@phi.dflc.us

Can any body tell me that do they reply for screen shot if they have sent once to attroney

The reason I am scared is that cases of some of my friends has been closed because the attroney never received the mail .

The LC for one of my friend was certified but he came to know after one and half year since the attroney misplaced his certified LC.

csrini1 said:
are you sure ur PD is Feb,2002, RIR case?? you should have been transferred to BEC from REgion then, meaning your case should probably have been certified!! Did you request for a screen shot?? you should be more serious to find out what is happenning. I guess/hope your employer did not SELL your labor to someone else last year, just before the cut off date!!

I hope the best for you, please follow up. send email to h1b7yr at philly.
search these forums for the exact email id.

Good Luck.

Hi CSRINI1:

Mine is RIR from VA. Can you please tell me that how to get the screen shot.

Use the fund to hire people to protest?

How about use the fund to hire people to protest in front of PBEC? Is it possible?

Pineapple said:
I really appreciate the effort of collecting money for the suit, and though I have my reservation regarding the approach and the whole point, it is certainly better than nothing.

However, there is a more efficient way of getting attention. An you do not need any money. All you need to do is get some markers, a sheet of stiff paper and a length of wood to make a handle. Come up with some short, pertinent and hopefully witty slogans and stand for 1 hour every friday morning in front of DOL office.

Obviously, no one is going to do it. I've left the country and have stopped caring much about the whole thing. As for the rest... I can understand those from far-off states who are caught up in this mess.. like the people from say CA.. but what about those who live within driving distance of Philly?

The point is: People are much more comfortable ranting on online forums than stepping up. We have people here worried about employers / DOL officials "punishing" them etc etc.. on the other hand, illegals recently had a rally in Philadelphia. I never heard of mass deportation following that rally.

Take up initiative based on a 1 hour peaceful protest on friday. Do it for 2-3 weeks and I guarantee it will be noticed. It will be far smarter, quicker, and cheaper than a lawsuit. That part is a no brainer. But it means coming out of one's hiding hole into daylight.. and I suspect that is not going to happen.

Update - Case Status Info

bostonqa said:
Relax.
Let’s assume they finished entering your case details on 2/09/06. Let’s also assume it took them 2-3 days to send you 45 day letter. And it took USPS a week to deliver your 45-Day letter. You should have your letter by now.

It could very well be that it took them more time to issue your 45-Day letter. But I won’t assume that.
The first thing you need to do is. Ask your lawyer where all the correspondence related to the case goes, usually this is your lawyer mailing address.
If this address has changed then you better ask them to start monitoring mails or ask if they are still getting mails from old address to new address.
If you don’t get 45-Day letter by mid march or so, ask your lawyer to call PBEC and inquire about it.

Well as u know i went into panic on friday, and sent e mails to the info, status, and hib7yr adresses.....this morning i have an answer from the hib7yr adress and it is a screen shot.

This screen shot has a lot more fields ( salary, etc ) filled now than the screen shot i got back on the 25th of january...

so i think our conclusion based on the reply from the info e mail (that the number had changed from T to P and they must have completed data entry ) was infact correct.

will keep u guys posted if i hear n e thing else

March 2004 VA

Hi, My colleague with March 2004 PD from VA got his 45 day letter close couple of months back.

gcdream2005 said:
My case is filed in VA
Priority Date: Jan2004

Is there any one who got 45 days letter with similar priority date?

Pls let me know

Thanks

Congratulations

Congratulations MD_123,

It seems PBEC has finally started approving 2001 cases. Good news for us 2001 guys lurking around...

MD_123 said:
Been a silent reader on this board for a long time. I finally received my LC approval this week after 4.5 years. Got the letter from my company lawyer but I didn't received at home. My case info is below.

Good luck to everyone. Hope you will get your LC soon.

STATE - MD
EB3 RIR
PD - 08/2001
RD - 09/2004
Case # : P-04261-xxxxx
45-day letter - 02/2005
Approval date: 02/07/2006

tanveer666 said:
Skina and street test in u s a I am really very sad after reading all this

I have been saying this for a long time that nothing will happen we have been listening one bullshit after another bullshit ....... the latest bullshit is 18 MONTHS BULLSHIT.

I HAVE SPOKEN SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE WORKING FOR IMMIGRAIONVOICE .COM THEY ARE LEAST CONCENED ABOUT PBEC.MOST OF THE PEOPLE THEIR HAVE ALREADY CLEARED AT LC AND I-140 STAGE .

MY PD IS JUNE26, 2002 BUT STILL I WILL SEND MONEY FOR LAW SUIT .

FOLKS COMEON PLEASE READ THE ABOVE MESSAGE AND DECIDE YOUSELF WHAT IS REALITY . THE REALITY IS THERE IS LONG LIST OF PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE CRYING FOR LC FOR AS LONG AS FOR 5 YEARS .

DO WHATEVER YOU CAN OTHERISE WE WILL BE AT THE SAME PLACE FOR NEXT 80 YEARS

Tanveer

We all agree with you. Nothing has really happened so far since 2005. But all in and around 2001 & 2002 were pinning on some kind of hope that they will get out. The Story of this person is really a pathetic one and many are going through this kind of "Trapped here for ever " syndrome.

All who has PD of 2003,2004 & 2005 should contribute for Lawsuit and vigorously participate in the effort as well.For 2002 Guys I will say they can do at thier discretion and situation and belief as things ight still work out for them in next few months.But for good fellowmwn sake they can contribute some money too. as the Traget is still not reached.Attorney's can still help with advise but cannot act until Money is there.

Otherwise nothing will happen for them for sure with PBEC.

alex10dc said:
How about use the fund to hire people to protest in front of PBEC? Is it possible?
The fund collection campaign was deliberately designed in a way that it is not possible to use the money for anything else than the lawsuit.