Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Keep a lookout for your 45 day letter as they have completed data entry for your case.

greynicolls said:
Well as u know i went into panic on friday, and sent e mails to the info, status, and hib7yr adresses.....this morning i have an answer from the hib7yr adress and it is a screen shot.

This screen shot has a lot more fields ( salary, etc ) filled now than the screen shot i got back on the 25th of january...

so i think our conclusion based on the reply from the info e mail (that the number had changed from T to P and they must have completed data entry ) was infact correct.

will keep u guys posted if i hear n e thing else

screen shot

Guys

Is it possible to get the screen shot for h1b1 more then once by sending e mails to PBEC.

My attroney received the screen shot in 2004 but i sent e mail twice asking for screen shot from pbec recently but i did not receive any reply from them

TANVEER

greynicolls

greynicolls:
Did the response for the email have a status field?
If so, what was your status?
Thanks!

greynicolls said:
Well as u know i went into panic on friday, and sent e mails to the info, status, and hib7yr adresses.....this morning i have an answer from the hib7yr adress and it is a screen shot.

This screen shot has a lot more fields ( salary, etc ) filled now than the screen shot i got back on the 25th of january...

so i think our conclusion based on the reply from the info e mail (that the number had changed from T to P and they must have completed data entry ) was infact correct.

will keep u guys posted if i hear n e thing else

Screen Shot

Guys. If anyone wants a screen shot i would suggest you better go through your attorneys. Till date i never requested for one. Last week i asked my attorney to request for this and got a reply in 20mins from PBEC. So i feel the email address where you had sent the request from is important.

tanveer666 said:
Guys

Is it possible to get the screen shot for h1b1 more then once by sending e mails to PBEC.

My attroney received the screen shot in 2004 but i sent e mail twice asking for screen shot from pbec recently but i did not receive any reply from them

TANVEER

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Guys. If anyone wants a screen shot i would suggest you better go through your attorneys. Till date i never requested for one. Last week i asked my attorney to request for this and got a reply in 20mins from PBEC. So i feel the email address where you had sent the request from is important.
Tanveer / Raj_va_gc_oct02

You can use your company's email address instead of your personal email address. And, also please try to mention your all the details below and the subject as Proof to prepare for extension.

Yours (Alien's Name and Address) #
Your case #
Filed on #
Priority Date #
Type RIR / Traditional #
Employer's Address #

You definitely should get a reply if you mention all your particulars and use your company's email address.

Rajlion
NY
PD : 3/29/02
45 DL : Oct' 05
Still waiting on LC Approval
Filed for 9th year extension

45 days letter

Got screen shot from PBEC today. My case number is T-05167-*****
My case is filed in Jan 04 VA

Does it mean 45 days letter is not generated.

Pls. let me know.

Update - Case Status Info

these are the fields which the screen shot had

ETA Case Number:
Priority Date:
Processing Type:
Case Source:
Employer Name:
Business Activity:
Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay:
Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name:
Visa Type:
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date:
Processing Center:

I received an answer on the 25th jan, and one today, both the next working day after i sent them an email from the work address at the H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US adress, and the the answer to that gentleman's question about the case number starting with a T is that ur data has not been fully entered into their system yet, and when it changes to P, it means it has now been completey enterd and a 45 day letter will be generated and mailed soon.

My wage written in the screenshot and my real wages at the time of filing are different by 30%. Is that a problem?

Thanks in advance,
Akela

Screen Shot reply Misuse.

Let us not misuse the H1B 7th year screen shot status from BEC. I urge people not to send emails on a monthly basis to find out status. I think most of us in this forum agree with me.

Thx
Sai

greynicolls said:
these are the fields which the screen shot had

ETA Case Number:
Priority Date:
Processing Type:
Case Source:
Employer Name:
Business Activity:
Occupation Title:
Occupation Code:
Rate of Pay:
Prevailing Wage:
Alien Name:
Visa Type:
Nationality or Citizenship:
Case Received Date:
Processing Center:

I received an answer on the 25th jan, and one today, both the next working day after i sent them an email from the work address at the H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US adress, and the the answer to that gentleman's question about the case number starting with a T is that ur data has not been fully entered into their system yet, and when it changes to P, it means it has now been completey enterd and a 45 day letter will be generated and mailed soon.

saik said:
Let us not misuse the H1B 7th year screen shot status from BEC. I urge people not to send emails on a monthly basis to find out status. I think most of us in this forum agree with me.

Thx
Sai
And remember aplrlc2002 warning that PBEC can delay certification based on how many times you have bugged PBEC.

As for delaying PBEC can pick up any reasons. Let us not give them another reason.

Don't delay the process by misusing the resources

saik said:

Thx
Sai

I totally agree with you. When 1000's of people request for the status frequently, it will obviously slowdown the PBEC servers which will result in more delays. Lets don't misuse the system and cry foul.

raj_vagc_oct02 said:

Folks, I don't understand what the problem is with the screenshot ... I've received the screenshot several times, from different email accounts (not yahoo/google though), without a problem.

The only data I provide is my name and my employer's name, and I mention I need it for 7th year extension. They always reply in 30 minutes or less. Do NOT say you want status, they'll ignore it. You have to say you need it for 7th year extension.

what if?

what if you have 2 labor certification applications under your name for different positions within the company? Will they send you two screen shots?

cantstandit said:
Folks, I don't understand what the problem is with the screenshot ... I've received the screenshot several times, from different email accounts (not yahoo/google though), without a problem.

The only data I provide is my name and my employer's name, and I mention I need it for 7th year extension. They always reply in 30 minutes or less. Do NOT say you want status, they'll ignore it. You have to say you need it for 7th year extension.

akela said:
My wage written in the screenshot and my real wages at the time of filing are different by 30%. Is that a problem?

Thanks in advance,
Akela

The wage in your Screen shot is prevailing wage that is ofered in US at that time for similar kind of Job. The actual wage you get at that time is less than that by 305 then it could raise questions. If your wage at that time is less by say 5% it is fine. If you are on Future GC then the wage promised as per Prevailing wage should be paid to you once you join the Compnay after GC

Actually my salary was at that time 30% more than what is written in the screen shot!!

Can that be delaying my LC?

rgds,
akela

Last edited by a moderator:
dol is the best

saik said:

Thx
Sai

i do not think this is a misuse of the hib system in n e way.....but thts just my opinion n as u r entitled to urs i am entitled to mine....

i filed my application in 2002 december....and the first time dol ever replied to n e satus query was in jan 2006...so my friend for three fing yrs i didnt even know if my application existed there ...

i can only wish that thingss were so simlple and linearly related at thie mother of all incompetent departments that sending status requests is the reason we r all in this hole....

amazing thought process

n e way these are the last words i will have on this topic