Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

javaconsultant said:
Yeah... lets get more details on those two approvals from CA.
It will provide some insight into CA cases.....

This is one his id is "butthead"
http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=175722&page=11&pp=15
and second one friend of mine PD date 29th May 2002, CA. Got approval in second week of oct. I don’t have more details other than this.
This waiting is such a pain in a****….. Can’t wait anymore….

GCTitan said:
Looks like the PBEC is slowly moving back and forth between Feb-Apr 2002 RIR cases.hmm....such a confusing sequence of approvals...
don’t scratch ur head. I know the pattern. It’s “Randomness” and range is (2001 to 2002 May)

Is this so called authoritative the S.S from PBEC?

[/QUOTE]even worse is, she got this email from one authoritative person that our labor will most likely be rejected for some very silly judgement on our job advertisements. My attorney lady dropped her fee charge and started to complain together with me.

I believe that authoritative person just forgot what he said about our RIR being rejected, he can say anything any day to scare people and then he just forgot what he had said. What a nice job he is taking on and I would like to pursue his position if I can, that is too easy a job which pays him a lot, I am so jealous.
.[/QUOTE]

Well said.. I'm with ya on this 100%

RJ_NJ2002,
You have just brought the truth on paper(forum)... I agree with u by all counts...

Better save my penny's... before the ship sinks or ur thrown out of the ship b4 even u see the destination.

Regards,
Immidude74

RJ_NJ2002 said:
For people who have worked for more than 10 years in US and had made money,
India is a best option, if they do not get a GC.You can lead a royal life in India with a cheap labor to do things for you. Ofcourse, there are few things which one need to adjust to.Corruption,pollution,roads etc.

If both husband and wife are going to work, then USA is a best place to make some good money and lead a good life.If only one works in the family(that is what most of the PBLC old case people are doing now), one needs to think of each and every penny that will be spent.

javaconsultant said:
Thanks !

Lets keep an eye on CA approvals.....

isn't this an old approval during the periode in the summer when PBEC shifted some of their resources to process cases? do you guys know of any more recent one?

Recent update ...happened to read this in DBEC tracker

AILA question:
Will all the 45 day letters be sent out by 12-31-2005, as previously reported?

DOL response:
Full or partial data entry has been completed on all cases so that screen shots can be sent. However, not all 45-day letters will be issued by the end of the year. Centers are working approximately 700 and 1,000 cases per day. At that rate, it will take until the end of June 2006 to have full data entry completed on all cases and to have all 45-day letters sent out. Some center workers are working on traditional and RIR cases. Recruiting instructions will be coming out soon for traditional cases. We cannot accurately report the dates of the cases we are processing until all data entry/45-day letters are issued. All parties should provide change of address information and DOL is working to improve the system to match changes of address with the files.

my latest screen shot after replying to 45 DL ...

has some extra data entered:
Processing type - changed to TR (was RIR before I rcvd 45 DL)
Business activity-blh blah
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

Does this mean PBEC has rcvd my employer's response to the 45 DL?
any inputs greatly apprecaited

B'SHA

javaconsultant said:
Thanks !

Lets keep an eye on CA approvals.....

Yes lets keep an eye on CA cases.. I know few cases in my office, prio date betn 2002 June to 2002 Sept, If I hear from them the I will post here

Thanks
Ladude10
Prio date (July 2002,CA)

Thats Weird !!!

Barney,

1. Was your case filed as TR or RIR ?
2. Case Status field is missing from screenshots since mid Oct...
3. What does your attorney/employer says that they responded to 45DL..

You'll be fine, just keep your fingers crossed :)

BarneySha said:
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

B'SHA

RIR to TR

BarneySha said:
Rate of pay - $ Blah
Nationality - Blah
Case statu s- Missing

B'SHA

Hi,

This is ridiculous... If they changed to TR again..we need to go through all recruitment process and it will take more time..

jdk98

my case is TR (PD 01/22/2003)

JPMC said:
Barney,

1. Was your case filed as TR or RIR ?
2. Case Status field is missing from screenshots since mid Oct...
3. What does your attorney/employer says that they responded to 45DL..

You'll be fine, just keep your fingers crossed :)

JDK - my case did not make it to regional

jdk98 said:
Hi,

This is ridiculous... If they changed to TR again..we need to go through all recruitment process and it will take more time..

jdk98

and being a NON-RIR application it has to go thru recruitment instructions.
What made you think the recruit. process/ is going to be waived?

No info from attorney

Asked my attorney, based in SF, if they heard anything from PBEC. They said they haven't heard anything for me or any of their other applicants. That would include one of my recently laid-off ex-coworkers who filed in June '02.

my PD: Dec '02, CA/EB3

Wonder which of these will happen first
1) Get my labour processed
2) most US troops return from Iraq

There is a bigger pressure to withdraw troops.so that might happen faster.The pace of BEC (more specifically PBEC) should become an issue in the comprehensive immigration bill(s) to be discussed by congress in Feb.Except for Hagel's bill none others really even seem to consider DOL backlog as a problem.

Siddharth1 said:
Asked my attorney, based in SF, if they heard anything from PBEC. They said they haven't heard anything for me or any of their other applicants. That would include one of my recently laid-off ex-coworkers who filed in June '02.

my PD: Dec '02, CA/EB3

Wonder which of these will happen first
1) Get my labour processed
2) most US troops return from Iraq

Any idea when Jan 2005 Phi Cases will be approximately processed?

gp111 said:
Current RIR Processing
Dallas : Jan 03
SF : March 03
Phily : July 03

FIFO will be
SF/Phily Combo... start from May 03
SF/ Dallas Combo...from Jan 03

Hi guys
PD : Jan 05
45 day letter received

I know its gonna take long time for my application to get processed. But can anyone tell approximately how long it would take to get labor cleared? My 6 yrs of H1 get over in July 2007. Is it advisable to travel to India after that or is it a risk?
Please help

fl2005 said:
Hi guys
PD : Jan 05
45 day letter received

I know its gonna take long time for my application to get processed. But can anyone tell approximately how long it would take to get labor cleared? My 6 yrs of H1 get over in July 2007. Is it advisable to travel to India after that or is it a risk?
Please help

There is no risk to travel outside India, you will have to take visa apointment to stamp your passport though and as long as you have all valid documents (and are not out of status ofcos) it should not be a problem, it does not matter if its 7th, 8th... or 20th year on H1B.
Just my opinion.

Can you predict how many yrs it will take to clear Labor filed in Jan 2005 at Philadelphia center? And how many yrs does it usually take for EAD after clearning LAbor?