Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Juanito said:
LC has been approved. Almost 4 f...ing years of waiting.

Details:

State: NY
Type: RIR
PD: 1/15/2002
45 days Letter received: Oct 2005

I guess that for those that have received the 45 days letter, are from NY and have PD close to the end of 2001, the approval should be close.
Congrats Juanito. Can you please tell us if your case was Regional or SWA?

Congrats Juanito

Juanito said:

Details:

I guess that for those that have received the 45 days letter, are from NY and have PD close to the end of 2001, the approval should be close.

Congrats Juanito and best of luck for the other steps. Can you please provide first few digits of ur case #.

Thanks

Another Approval - NY- RIR-Jan 2002

Originally Posted by Juanito

Details:

Another approval VA Mar 2002 RIR EB2

Mesaage from VK2003

I just heard from my lawyer today that my labor was certified!! Details are as follows:

PD: VA Mar 27, 2002 (RIR/EB2)
VA SESA Approved : Nov 28, 2003
25 Day Letter Received & Responded To : Feb 25, 2005

Not sure of actual approval date - I only got an email today - I will update this thread when I have additional information.

vk2003 said:
Hello All,

I just heard from my lawyer today that my labor was certified!! Details are as follows:

PD: VA Mar 27, 2002 (RIR/EB2)
VA SESA Approved : Nov 28, 2003
25 Day Letter Received & Responded To : Feb 25, 2005

Not sure of actual approval date - I only got an email today - I will update this thread when I have additional information.

This particular group and the posts were my support structure during the past 1.5 years of misery, when there seemed like there was simply no hope on the horizon! My attorney did mention that there are mostly approvals (as opposed to RFEs etc.) coming through now, even though the dates are still erratic.

I hope that all of you will also get to move on to the next steps post haste (particularly the folks from 2001 who have suffered the longest in this joke of a system), so DO NOT LOSE HEART!!

Once again, thanks for all the support and camaraderie and best of luck to you all!

vk

Congrats!
mine is Virginia March1st, 2002, 45 days letter received on feb11 and replied same day by fax and later sent by fedex but still waiting for approval.

lawyer's reply

i enquired about status of my lca and got following reply back from my lawyer's office:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not responding sooner. We've looked into it and unfortunately
no processing dates have been issued, but DOL has indicated that the
Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) will process cases when they receive
them, not when they were initially filed at the DOL. BEC decided to do
this since putting the files in order would require much time and would
take time away from the actual processing of the cases. In other words,
cases are not being done in first in first out order. That's all we
know at this point.

As soon as we hear anything we will let you know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps

Juanito said:

Details:

That's good news indeed ... this is another NY SWA approval following others we've seen in the past several weeks, all from oct/nov/dec/2001 and now jan/2002 ... I don't wanna be too hopeful, but this could finally be FIFO for SWA cases ... if we look at the tracker, there are not many cases before those ... so let's keep our fingers crossed.

sorry......

I am really sorry. See I had a bad time last week at DMV (Wayne NJ). Made me crazy to write like this. I do not know what is next. may be killing myself?. PBEC should take this responsible at any rate.

thanks
God belss me

Something wrong with PBEC today

PBECIsKillingMe said:
Sun liya to bandh kar dega :) (If they hear this, they may stop sending approvals)

I think there is some new contractor over there who didnt read the official memo of not approving labors till 2006 and approved the 2-3 labors reported here. He will get fired for inefficiency.

alex10dc said:
I just filed the 7th year H1B, the attorney charged my company more than $1250 for H1 and H4 (attorney fee), USCIS ($185+$195), It seems that I will need at least another 3 year extension, this money is very easy for them, just filling out standard forms.

Could you please tell me your lawyer's contact info:

Mine takes $2,000 (his fee + filiing fee) for my H-1B and $450 for my wife's H4 (his fee + filling fee).

450 for H4

I only paid the application fee and go to the US consulate for H4 with my wife ...

Why do you need to pay for H4 ?! Something wrong ...

RichardFranco said:

Mine takes $2,000 (his fee + filiing fee) for my H-1B and $450 for my wife's H4 (his fee + filling fee).

something not clear in the message

What is "when they receive them " ... 45 letter replies or others ? What is "them" ?

Does this mean people reply 45 letter earlier be in the bottom of the file ?!

gc_ka_wait said:
i enquired about status of my lca and got following reply back from my lawyer's office:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for not responding sooner. We've looked into it and unfortunately
no processing dates have been issued, but DOL has indicated that the
Backlog Elimination Center (BEC) will process cases when they receive
them, not when they were initially filed at the DOL. BEC decided to do
this since putting the files in order would require much time and would
take time away from the actual processing of the cases. In other words,
cases are not being done in first in first out order. That's all we
know at this point.

As soon as we hear anything we will let you know.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this helps

Case Number

saknia said:
Congrats Buddy. Can you post your Case Number P_XXXX

Case Number : P-04266-06***
VA SESA PD : Mar 27, 2005
Philly DOL RD : Nov 28, 2005
45 Day Letter : Feb 2005
Approved : Nov 2005

Regards,
vk

For Richard

Why don't you file for your H1 extension yourself? Since it is just an extension it should be easy. Email me at desipins@hotmail.com if you need more info. This is not an ad and there is no charge involved.

RichardFranco said:

45-day letter

Did any one with T-05131-07xxx or similar case number from NJ (Priority Date - 06/10/02) received their 45d letter? I received this number from PBEC 4 months back and waiting since...my colleagues with a much later priority date have already received their 45d letter and I wonder if PBEC doesn't generate letters intentionally if some one submits multiple requests for 7th year extension.

How to File Your Own Extension

yours_sincerely said:
Why don't you file for your H1 extension yourself? Since it is just an extension it should be easy. Email me at desipins@hotmail.com if you need more info. This is not an ad and there is no charge involved.

As one of you who pays for annual extensions, I suggest we share our experiences on how to file own extensions. This would obviously save us lawyer fees, and as a bonus, may motivate some lawyers to question delays with the backlog elimination.

I'd be very interested to hear from yours_sincerely and others who have information/experience on filing extensions. Thank you...

Yes. I got a 45 day letter in Oct 2005.My no is T-05131-XXXXX .My priority date is 09/2002 filed from NJ under RIR. Before I got a 45 day letter, I had requested twice for a screen shot and got the screen shots also.

IndianGC said:
Did any one with T-05131-07xxx or similar case number from NJ (Priority Date - 06/10/02) received their 45d letter? I received this number from PBEC 4 months back and waiting since...my colleagues with a much later priority date have already received their 45d letter and I wonder if PBEC doesn't generate letters intentionally if some one submits multiple requests for 7th year extension.

For Laborious

I would be glad to share my experience but since this is not the right forum I try to divert all interested people to my email and send them the info I have through email.
Unfortunately, I do not have the time to visit other H1B related forums to share this info.
Laborious said:
As one of you who pays for annual extensions, I suggest we share our experiences on how to file own extensions. This would obviously save us lawyer fees, and as a bonus, may motivate some lawyers to question delays with the backlog elimination.

I'd be very interested to hear from yours_sincerely and others who have information/experience on filing extensions. Thank you...