Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

cherrygums said:
No.... still waiting for email from Dallas BEC.
I sent email to Philly BEC too but they were not provied me any information... :(
" At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for further information." :mad: :mad:
I hope i'll get my new case number from Dallas BEC soon

Your dates are very close to mine. Which SWA is your case from?

well i am not concerned right now for the 45 day letter ,am ready to wait for my turn , but i have no RD/ receipt number from atlanta and neither a new receipt number from philly atleast acknowledging that my application is somewhere and even my lawyer says that he can"t find out for now

stueym said:
Loose language on the part of this NEW user I think. This persons details are not listed in any of the trackers. There has been no evidence anywhere of approvals coming from the BRC's yet.

Khogaye, we welcome evryone aboard and love to share whatever we can but as so many of us have so much riding on this process can you please try to be accurate about what you are referring to. Please clarify for us that you mean your attorney/employer received the 45 day continuation letter?

Also please let us know as much information as you can about your SWA and DOL notice dates etc so we can add your information to the tracker spreadsheets. Many thanks! :)

stueym
U better don't try to be over smart stueym to write nonsense in the beginning and then try to be polite. Write better language than writing loose language like stuff. You could have written incomplete information.

Why would someone ask others about labor approval if got the approved one, just common sense? Now let come to the point; I applied from VA, my app was received by Philly center on August22,2003 and my attorney got the letter on feb 11 asking employers' existence letter. We faxed the letter and now waiting for labor approval. GOD ONLY KNOWS when will that arrive.

neenasingh said:
Hi,
When did your labor got approved. could you please post your details such state , Priority date and received at regional office philadelphia

Thanks
Neena
Hi:

I didn't get me labor approved, however got the 45 days letter where they have asked for the company existence info on Feb11,05. I applied my labor from VA and it was received by the Philly center on Aug22,2003. Hope this will answer ur question.

gosh dude....lighten up!! :)

khogaye said:
U better don't try to be over smart stueym to write nonsense in the beginning and then try to be polite. Write better language than writing loose language like stuff. You could have written incomplete information.

Why would someone ask others about labor approval if got the approved one, just common sense? Now let come to the point; I applied from VA, my app was received by Philly center on August22,2003 and my attorney got the letter on feb 11 asking employers' existence letter. We faxed the letter and now waiting for labor approval. GOD ONLY KNOWS when will that arrive.

Nothing to worry

I did inquire via sending email to Dallas BEC last week and got a reply in 2 days. They provided me with a new ETA Case Number (P-04303-3XXXX). Yesterday I was informed by our HR that they recieved my 45 day letter from Philly BEC.
You will get yours! The question is how long again is the wait after responding to these letters?

CA RIR
PD SEPT 03
RD OCT 04

Need help

Friends

Can I send email to backlog center myself or should it be
sent only by lawyer or employer?

Thank you for your help

Got my letter finally...

After a long wait i finally got the letter

PD - May 2002 VA
RD - Jan 2004 Philly

However I noticed they have assigned a completely different DOT Code to my case. It implies am a DB person rather than a software engineer. Is that a serious issue or is it just their internal matter.

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
Does any one know the status of first batch of NY SESA Cases reached at PHIL BEC?
When can some one expect 45 days letters for these cases?

I want to share a news..
Three days back i sent a email to status@DAL.DFLC.US to find out the case staus filed at NYSWA on 1st NOV ,2001.,
I thought I will receive like "case number not yet assigned" but....

The new case number is: P-05031-4****

I will update once lawyer rceive 45 day letter.,

Rajel,waitlisted send emails to status@DAL.DFLC.US and confirm Phil BEC is entering NYSWA cases in to database.,

GOD_BLESS_YOU said:
I want to share a news..
Three days back i sent a email to status@DAL.DFLC.US to find out the case staus filed at NYSWA on 1st NOV ,2001.,
I thought I will receive like "case number not yet assigned" but....

The new case number is: P-05031-4****

I will update once lawyer rceive 45 day letter.,

Rajel,waitlisted send emails to status@DAL.DFLC.US and confirm Phil BEC is entering NYSWA cases in to database.,

good to hear that they started entering the state cases, but my question is ur application an RIR or regular?

thanks

Anyone from RI

Did anyone from RI receive the BEC letter? Mine was filed in Oct 2002, regular EB2 (according to the lawyer) but I didn't hear anything from either SEAW or DOL or BEC

Status check email

Hi guys,
What is required for Dallas or Philly to send me status on my case. I have the case number but the problem is when we applied, we had 5 ppl and I dont know out of the 5 case numbers which one is mine?
How do you propose I get around this problem?
Thanks much for your help and suggestions.
-frog

eefrog said:
Hi guys,
What is required for Dallas or Philly to send me status on my case. I have the case number but the problem is when we applied, we had 5 ppl and I dont know out of the 5 case numbers which one is mine?
How do you propose I get around this problem?
Thanks much for your help and suggestions.
-frog

send mail to ,, status@DAL.DFLC.US -- for dallas BEC
status@phi.dflc.us - for Philly BEC e-mail

email address: status@DAL.DFLC.US or status@phi.dflc.us
email subject:Case status request
email Body ONLY THREE LINES ..:
Company name : "Your Company"
First Name:"Yr First Name"
Last Name:"Yr Last Name"

with in 3 business days you will get reply.. for your case