Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

VA State Labor Filed on November 5th 2003 under RIR. When I check the status last month it says for VA currently they are processing October 2003. Does any one know whether my case will be sfifted to BEC? How soon my employer can expect a letter?

Thanks in advance
Rajesh

Marylanders!

:) :) :)
At last!
After a long wait, I recieved that phone call from my attorney.
They have recieved the 45 days letter.
Other details:
Maryland PD: November 2001
MD SWA sent to Philadelphia DOL on January 29th, 2004
Recd 45 day letter dated February 9th.
Thanks for all the support and good luck.

Any letter for North Carolina?

Hi everyone,

Has anybody received the 45 day letter with the dates
similar to my dates?

RIR Case
PD : October 2004 North Carolina
RD : November 2004 Atlanta

Thank you

To Kam1970

Hello, Kam1970:

My case was around your time (a month ahead of you) and also was filed to NC/Atlanta, I did not receive the 45-letter yet but a collague of mine received his last Friday (his was also around the same timeframe). We did an email inquiry and I got my new case number: T-05013-XXXXX. I think you can ask your boss to email them for your number just to confirm that your case is in the system and just wait for the letter, there is nothing we can do at this point. Good luck.

Thank you very very much for your response. I will be in touch with you
if any good news happens.

alohaahola said:
Hello, Kam1970:

My case was around your time (a month ahead of you) and also was filed to NC/Atlanta, I did not receive the 45-letter yet but a collague of mine received his last Friday (his was also around the same timeframe). We did an email inquiry and I got my new case number: T-05013-XXXXX. I think you can ask your boss to email them for your number just to confirm that your case is in the system and just wait for the letter, there is nothing we can do at this point. Good luck.

gnunez311 said:
Very little progress has happened for Maryland cases. My PD is Nov. 2001 - MD SWA processed my case and sent it to Regional in July 2004 and as you probably know by then processing at Regional had stopped as they started moving cases to the Philly BEC. I am also still waiting to receive my 45 day letter. I will post when I do.

gnunez311 EB3 RIR

I've the similiar situation with you(PD/RD/EB3/RIR). No letter yet. I guess maybe EB2 cases has priority over ours.

Called my attorney and was told that not all will receive the letter. Who can tell me if it's true or not?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

To apnet43 :

>> At last!
>> After a long wait, I recieved that phone call from my attorney.
>> They have recieved the 45 days letter.
>> Other details:
>> Maryland PD: November 2001

Could you please tell me your PD date? thanks

Letter Received

Got email from my lawyer about 45 days letter

RIR -EB3 -Virgina
SWA - 05/02/2003
DOL -11/02/2004
45 Days Letter - 02/11/2005
New Receipt # - P-05010-14***

I mentioned that I would post when notified about receiving my 45-day letter - Well, this is that post. I got it!

gnunez311 EB3,RIR, PD Nov 2001 - RD Jul 2004

45 day letter?

My RD is NoV-05-03. Did any body received 45 Day letter whose RD is around Nov'03.

Please update.

Thanks

FL
PD May 31 03
RD Nov 05 03 (Atlanta)

How did you do email inquiry?

alohaahola said:
Hello, Kam1970:

hi Alohaaho,

How did you do the email inquiry? To which email did you send your query. Please let me know.

Srinivas

Email address for inquiry

status@DAL.DFLC.US

Company name: XXXXX/XXXX, NC
Beneficiary name: XXXXX
Category: RIR
Job title: XXXXX
Priority date: 09-2004. Forwarded from NC to Atlanta regional center on 10-2004, then to Philadelphia backlog processing center.

NY SESA Cases at PHIL BEC

Does any one know the status of first batch of NY SESA Cases reached at PHIL BEC?
When can some one expect 45 days letters for these cases?

HopeFulorLess said:
I've the similiar situation with you(PD/RD/EB3/RIR). No letter yet. I guess maybe EB2 cases has priority over ours.

Called my attorney and was told that not all will receive the letter. Who can tell me if it's true or not?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :mad:

That is not true , everybody recieves a 45 day letter to continue or Not, however send an email status check to Bec center

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us <mailto:status@dal.dflc.us>

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

srinivas_o said:
hi Alohaaho,

How did you do the email inquiry? To which email did you send your query. Please let me know.

Srinivas

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us <mailto:status@dal.dflc.us>

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

alohaahola said:
Hello, Kam1970:

alohaahola,
How long did it take for them to respond to your email inquiry?

HopeFulorLess said:
To apnet43 :

>> At last!
>> After a long wait, I recieved that phone call from my attorney.
>> They have recieved the 45 days letter.
>> Other details:
>> Maryland PD: November 2001

Could you please tell me your PD date? thanks
PD is November 01,2001
Thanks