Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

bengao said:
My atty charged me $75 for reply 45 day letter.

Looks like he is free now a days with out clients.He is really a sucker to charge u $75 to send a long distance FAX.

All the best
SN

mnhrdc said:
That is not true , everybody recieves a 45 day letter to continue or Not, however send an email status check to Bec center

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us <mailto:status@dal.dflc.us>

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

Looks like this is dallas bec email. What is the email id to check the status in Philly BEC. Is there any harm sending an enquiry email.

raj_vagc_oct02 said:
Looks like this is dallas bec email. What is the email id to check the status in Philly BEC. Is there any harm sending an enquiry email.

You can send to Dallas BEC & will get reply even if your case is in Philly as they use common database

gp111 said:
You can send to Dallas BEC & will get reply even if your case is in Philly as they use common database

GP111,

What is your best guess, regarding some approvals from PHL BEC??

Love Hate Letter

I have been a passive member of this forum waiting my turn to give some positive news. Got my "Red Letter" on the 5th Jan 2005. Good Luck folks !

RIR Case
PD : December 2002 Virginia
RD : June 2004 Philly

45 day NY letters ?

Hello,

Has anyone received any 45 day letters from New York ? What is the date they are processing for NY ? Any ideas ?

Please do let me know..
Thank you.

Has anyone received labor approval letter after sending the reply to 45 days notice? I am curious to know as I received (VA) mine on Feb11,05.

khogaye said:
Has anyone received labor approval letter after sending the reply to 45 days notice? I am curious to know as I received (VA) mine on Feb11,05.

Hi,
When did your labor got approved. could you please post your details such state , Priority date and received at regional office philadelphia

Thanks
Neena

khogaye said:

are you talking about 45 day letter or approval it self?

Loose language on the part of this NEW user I think. This persons details are not listed in any of the trackers. There has been no evidence anywhere of approvals coming from the BRC's yet.

Khogaye, we welcome evryone aboard and love to share whatever we can but as so many of us have so much riding on this process can you please try to be accurate about what you are referring to. Please clarify for us that you mean your attorney/employer received the 45 day continuation letter?

Also please let us know as much information as you can about your SWA and DOL notice dates etc so we can add your information to the tracker spreadsheets. Many thanks! :)

stueym

BE_CAREFUL said:
are you talking about 45 day letter or approval it self?

khogaye said:

Hello Sir,

can you please post you details of your case such as Priority Date, Receipt Date, 45 Day letter Receipt Date etc etc ... Good you have got the labor approved but we will appreciate if you can share these with us. Dont be worried even if your PD is Nov2004. Just post your details. But try not to post half half info.

Unclear

khogaye said:
Did u receive ur approval or the 45-day letter?

I just got an e-mail from Dallas BEC when I initiated the status check enquiry...Surprisingly they gave me my new Philly BEC Case Number. My attorney and employer have not received the 45-day letter yet. I hope my 45-day letter is not lost in the mail. I am worried now. See e-mail from Dallas BEC below:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:17 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: LC Status Enquiry

February 17, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04352-084XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor
Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being
transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting
additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

mvinays said:
I just got an e-mail from Dallas BEC when I initiated the status check enquiry...Surprisingly they gave me my new Philly BEC Case Number. My attorney and employer have not received the 45-day letter yet. I hope my 45-day letter is not lost in the mail. I am worried now. See e-mail from Dallas BEC below:

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 5:17 PM
To: Me
Subject: RE: LC Status Enquiry

February 17, 2005

Dear Requestor:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request regarding the
status of the above-referenced case.

The new case number is: P-04352-084XX

The above-referenced case has been transferred to one of the Division of
Foreign Labor Certification's Backlog Processing Centers. At this time,
we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor
Certifications. All Processing Center files are in the process of being
transferred into a new database. Once the data entry process is
completed, a 45-day letter will be issued on all applications requesting
additional information from the employer if needed.

Please do not request additional status information for at least 90 days
after responding to the 45-day letter.

Sincerely,

DFLC Backlog Processing Center

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential
information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is
protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Nothing to worry man... Many of us are in silimar position.. I too got my case number & waiting for 45 day letter.. Its very Random ! But everybody will get it one day..Hang in there

gp111 said:
Nothing to worry man... Many of us are in silimar position.. I too got my case number & waiting for 45 day letter.. Its very Random ! But everybody will get it one day..Hang in there

Thanks gp111. I feel better after seeing your posting. I hope I see few others in this forum are in the same boat as ours.

Last edited by a moderator:
guys i am worried,i asked my lawyer to initiate inquery recently as to where my case is but she got this letter below with no receipt number or anything.
my details
RIR FROM fl
pd MAR,2004
Transferred to atlanta dol aug2004 ( no receipt number )
now is philly ?
so is there any other way to check , for all u know they might say they never recieved ny application---------------------------------

Please refer to your Email requesting status of your case.

At this time, we are unable to provide any telephone status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. All Philadelphia Processing Center files are being transferred to a new system. Once the data entry process is completed, 45-day letters will be issued on all applications providing a new case ID # as well as requesting additional information from the employer.

Please do not request any additional status information for at least 90 days after responding to the 45-day letter.

To obtain general information regarding processing times, please visit the following internet website:

www.workforcesecurity.doleta.gov

To obtain general information regarding PERM System, please visit the following internet website:

www.perm.dflc@dol.gov

mvinays said:
Thanks gp111. I feel better after seeing your posting. I hope I see few others in this forum are in the same boat as ours.

I'm in a same boat with you guy!
please let me know when you rec'd your "Love letter "
i'll let you know when i get it too.
EB3-Non-RIR
my PD: April11, 2003
my RD: September 21, 2004
No 45-day letter from Philly BEC yet.

cherrygums said:
I'm in a same boat with you guy!
please let me know when you rec'd your "Love letter "
i'll let you know when i get it too.
EB3-Non-RIR
my PD: April11, 2003
my RD: September 21, 2004
No 45-day letter from Philly BEC yet.

cherrygums,
Do you already know your new Philly BEC case number?

mvinays said:
cherrygums,
Do you already know your new Philly BEC case number?
No.... still waiting for email from Dallas BEC.
I sent email to Philly BEC too but they were not provied me any information... :(
" At this time, we are unable to provide any status information on Permanent Labor Certifications. Please contact your employer or attorney for further information." :mad: :mad:
I hope i'll get my new case number from Dallas BEC soon