Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

Question.. please help..

My attorney sent an email this morning saying that I did not enter the date when I signed my labor application was filed in Dec 2003. the BEC has sent a letter and wants me to sign it.
Does that mean my priority date will get affected?? What else will be impacted because of this? Has anyone experienced this situation?
Please reply.

Really? I am very surprised.
Several people with PD 04 have called atlanta NPC and were told that the cases will go to BEC.
Please comment. Thanks.

Icarus said:
The cutoff for the backlog is/was cases with a PD of '03 or before. Anything after that (maybe with a 2-3 month margin) stayed and is supposed to be processed by the NPC.

callbala said:
My attorney sent an email this morning saying that I did not enter the date when I signed my labor application was filed in Dec 2003. the BEC has sent a letter and wants me to sign it.
Does that mean my priority date will get affected?? What else will be impacted because of this? Has anyone experienced this situation?
Please reply.

No.. BEC just want you to complete your application. It will not affect your PD or anything else.

HELP - NO 45-Day Letter yet ???

I have NOT received the 45-day letter day yet from the Philly BEC. My case (Sept'2003) was filed at the MD SWA and was not processed at all. I assume that the case is or will be transferred to Phily BEC.

MD SWA RD - Sept 2003
EB2 RIR
NO 45-day letter yet

Does anyone have any idea when I may receive one ?

Thanks,
Sahil2002

Very Interesting LC got approved

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: This is very interesting story found at "Chicago DOL cases sent to BEC" forum posted by Kanjoos.
Link: http://boards.immigrationportal.com...371#post1059371

Not surprised

Actually, from my company, they appliead a Labour in Michigan, which got cleared in 1 month in Aug 2004 and it got Chicago Regional laboor cleared in 2 months.

Upon asking to lawyer, if thier was any specific reason. They lawyer said, she was herself surprised and has no clue why from both Michigan as well as Chicago , both acted so fast on that particular case when no other cases are even touched.

So, I will say sometimes just luck happenes to matter.

Kanjoos

Atlanta cases to Philly

I just learnt from a collague that he received his "45-day" letter last Friday from Philly for his RIR case (PD, 07-2004 from NC). It is appears for sure that all Atlanta cases, even for 2004, have been forwarded to Philly BPC, I will keep on watching for my letter, which is about the same time as his.

callbala said:
Please reply.
One of the two copies of your 750B would have been returned with the request. All that is required is that the application be dated by you next to your signature. When returned along with the notice to continue (within the 45-day response period), processing will continue on your application without any PD penalty or loss.

What's next?

Icarus/gp111/orissa or anybody,

Now BEC is sending/receiving the ‘Selection Option Continuation Letter’. What’s next? When can we expect seeing some approvals?

Thanks in Advance

AwardMyGC

Icarus: Is there any information with regards to how far are they along in sending the letters? Which states/dates are they currently sending letters for and how much is left? My labor was sent to Philly DOL in Nov, 2004 and just trying to get a sense when to ping the HR and lawyer for receipt of letter.

Anand,

That's good news, one less thing to worry about.

There used to be a tracker (in Excel format) which used to track new ETA numbers as well as state/federal dates, etc. Anyone knows where it is.

Anand_Mishra said:
Got call from HR, they received the letter today.
you guys are going to get pretty soon.

45-day letter..Corrections List ??

Hi all,

On Friday (02/12/2005) I received the 45-day letter from BEC. It also includes a Corrections List, which has one item in it and reads as:

"Employer Address offering the job is a required entry"

I checked both ETA 750 A & B forms, and the Employer address is specified in all required fields. So what does this mean? How do I solve this? Is any supporting document required?

Maryland, My Maryland

Sahil2002 said:
I have NOT received the 45-day letter day yet from the Philly BEC. My case (Sept'2003) was filed at the MD SWA and was not processed at all. I assume that the case is or will be transferred to Phily BEC. - MD SWA RD - Sept 2003 - EB2 RIR
NO 45-day letter yet - Does anyone have any idea when I may receive one ?

Very little progress has happened for Maryland cases. My PD is Nov. 2001 - MD SWA processed my case and sent it to Regional in July 2004 and as you probably know by then processing at Regional had stopped as they started moving cases to the Philly BEC. I am also still waiting to receive my 45 day letter. I will post when I do.

gnunez311 EB3 RIR

45 Day letter

Has anyone heard back after they have responded to the 45 day letter?

I submitted the reply to the letter like 3 weeks ago, just wanted to get an estimate how long we should expect to wait after filing a response - I understand they use FIFO process so it should be relatively quick.

Does anyone know how to determine open cases and unopen cases? As i understand, unopen cases are those cases that SWA has not processed yet, correct me if I'm wrong. My case was processed and transferred from SWA to philly regional on Jan 4th 2005. Is my case consider an open case or unopen case? Is it going to be processed by Philly BEC or National Processing Center? I called the philly status line and no one is answering. I don't know where is my case now. Please help!

When I first started posting, I took the name Icarus, knowing well the mythical (irony) of such. I hope that the past few months, I've been able to help some of you to hang in there, especially since half the time it seemed as though DOL and BEC were flying by the seat of their collective pants (if you only knew). Alas, the writing has appeared on the wall and I must bid adieu. I hope that everyone gets the outcome they are wanting in this process. We all were in your shoes(or an ancestor was) sometime or another unless we happen to be Eskimo, Inuit or whatever the PC term is today. Good luck :cool:

Icarus said:
When I first started posting, I took the name Icarus, knowing well the mythical (irony) of such. I hope that the past few months, I've been able to help some of you to hang in there, especially since half the time it seemed as though DOL and BEC were flying by the seat of their collective pants (if you only knew). Alas, the writing has appeared on the wall and I must bid adieu. I hope that everyone gets the outcome they are wanting in this process. We all were in your shoes(or an ancestor was) sometime or another unless we happen to be Eskimo, Inuit or whatever the PC term is today. Good luck :cool:

VERY sorry to hear you are leaving...but THANK YOU VERY MUCH for everything you have shared with us!!!

you provided the only small ray of light and the the only insight on the other side of this dark tunnel...now i guess we are back to the complete darkness and to wild guesses as to what could be on the other end...

Wishing you all the best Icrus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question too

cala said:
How do you know if a SF DOL case was sent to Phily BEC or Dallas BEC? My PD is in Aug, 03.

My PD Sept,2002/RD Aug,2003 in SFO !!
So, who know where is my case ? :mad: