Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

AbyRai said:
My case status snapshot says...filed from Delaware

Case Number: T-xxxxxxxxxxx
Priority Date: 10/16/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Status: Incomplete

Does anybody know where I stand? Does my case made it to Federal from State..?
Any input is much appreciated...

No, Aby, it means your case was entered on a temporary basis (T), that's what "Incomplete" means. Supposedly, they'll send you the freakin' letter and after you confirm it, they'll do the final data entry, and your case id will turn to "P".

But don't get too anxious about it, your case is very late compared to people waiting from 2001, 2002. I suggest you relax and check again in January. :)

AbyRai said:
My case status snapshot says...filed from Delaware

Case Number: T-xxxxxxxxxxx
Priority Date: 10/16/2003
Processing Type: RIR
Case Source: Region
Case Status: Incomplete

Does anybody know where I stand? Does my case made it to Federal from State..?
Any input is much appreciated...

You stand in a guagmire. You may be swallowed any time.
Yes your case reached Federal.

Regional

My case went to DOL on 8/20/03 and my friends on 9/24/03. we sent a mail to H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US and got screen shots back from BEC.

Lets hope all "FINAL REVIEW" cases be certified in couple of months before Retrogation become available :cool:

NJ Guys, someone posted the following in murthy.com .Seems NJ is slowly started moving with or without 45 day letter.

FYI: 45-day letter for NJ has been received from Philly's BEC on 08/30/2005.

Priority Date: July 2002
Type (RIR/Non-RIR): RIR
State (LC filed): NJ

Last edited by a moderator:
NJ woes continue

NJ Oct02-PD said:
It's really an interesting phenomenon----we have started to see “final reviews” and/or “approvals” for petitioners from the states around New Jersey; i.e. NY, PA, DE, DC……I thought NJ is one of the most backlogged state that PBEC is trying to eliminate?

I am even the one from NJ who has got 45 days letter two months ago. What about all other Jersey guys/gals without 45 days letter?

No 45 day letter for me either. will have to wait till Sept end . Dont know if we should be hopefull .

Hello DOL_KiMaKi .. what an appropriate name !!

GC_from_NJ said:
I will also throw a party if this happens... :D
OK, I am standing correct. Let's have some fun.

Let's all call BEC and the first one who gets a male voice from there will be the first one to be invited to the party.

It remind me of the jail in W Va where Martha stayed. BEC is a massive project and with the limited funding, it is possible Martha help set up the the system for DOL almost for free through subcontract. I cannot wait for the beginning of her TV show for more information.

I wish I had not received the 45-day letter. Otherwise, my case would have certified long long ago.

Retrogression is here now, everyone jumps in.

u shud know by now

pennwaiting said:
Funny, what the hell are "ahem BEC standards"? And what problems are specific to NY/NJ?

BEC standard still has a 'E' in it. There is no 'E' when it comes to NJ cases. They are all in boxes ..still . There is already a rumour that the NJ boxes are so burries that nobody wans to get to them , till the rest of the stuff is cleared. So as far as NJ is concerned. its a "Backlog :eek: Centre"
NY seems to be a wee bit better but it is spretty much in the same boat.

What PD for LC NY is Philly BEC working now?

Hei Everyone,
I am new at this.Does any one by any chance knows an what PD for LC applied from NY is Philly BEC working right now?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

njhorrors said:
BEC standard still has a 'E' in it. There is no 'E' when it comes to NJ cases. They are all in boxes ..still . There is already a rumour that the NJ boxes are so burries that nobody wans to get to them , till the rest of the stuff is cleared. So as far as NJ is concerned. its a "Backlog :eek: Centre"

I hope not. Then how we explain 45 day letter that my collegue got with PD Jan 2003 ?

maybe it was a fluke or ...

USCISisMockery said:
I hope not. Then how we explain 45 day letter that my collegue got with PD Jan 2003 ?

DOL guys had a bet on " who can do the most unpredicatable thing "
one guy ran and sent a 45 day letter to an NJ dude.
everybody clapped !! he won five bucks ...

and we are scratching our head off trying to understand whats going on.

Just kidding ,.. but who knows if I am not :(

It's kinda hard to guess the dates for specific regions like NY, but at a higher level, based on the approvals posted in the forum, we can deduce that PBEC is working on cases dated "March/April 2002" for "RIR".

ceciliadra said:
Hei Everyone,
I am new at this.Does any one by any chance knows an what PD for LC applied from NY is Philly BEC working right now?
Any information would be greatly appreciated.

pennwaiting said:
OK, I am standing correct. Let's have some fun.

Let's all call BEC and the first one who gets a male voice from there will be the first one to be invited to the party.

It remind me of the jail in W Va where Martha stayed. BEC is a massive project and with the limited funding, it is possible Martha help set up the the system for DOL almost for free through subcontract. I cannot wait for the beginning of her TV show for more information.

I wish I had not received the 45-day letter. Otherwise, my case would have certified long long ago.

Retrogression is here now, everyone jumps in.

Just Male voice OR "Nice Male" voice? Why i'm asking is because i heard several times people saying or writing

i called BEC and spoke to NICE LADY blah blah ..
I called BEC and NICE LADY answered blah blah ..
I talked to a NICE LADY blah blah ....

hahahahha hahahaha hhahaha hahaha just kidding.

:D :D :D :D

njhorrors said:

I do not think NY is any better as Dec-2001 has not recd 45 days letter yet. What it seems like PBEC is planning to process based on PD. Hopefully that can be done now as partial data entry is almost complete.

Here is my guess:

They would process 2001 and older cases (some without 45 days letter) by 10/31/2005. And complete data entry for 2002 cases

They would then start processing 2002 Cases starting November. Also process cases prior to 2002 cases (NOF/REF replies and remaining cases). This process may take up to 5 months.

Step two would be repeated for 2003/2004/2005 cases. And whole backloged can be cleared by Dec/2006.

This could be project plan.

bajmera said:
Here is my guess:

They would process 2001 and older cases (some without 45 days letter) by 10/31/2005. And complete data entry for 2002 cases

They would then start processing 2002 Cases starting November. Also process cases prior to 2002 cases (NOF/REF replies and remaining cases). This process may take up to 5 months.

Step two would be repeated for 2003/2004/2005 cases. And whole backloged can be cleared by Dec/2006.

This could be project plan.

And your guess is based on what?

Re: PBEC Processing QuickView

Hi guys, thanks to all of you who responded to better the list and offered suggestions. Here're my inputs:

- At the labor stage, EB? does not matter, so I guess EB? info. may not be required in this list
- I've been thinking about the size of the list as we go along, and so, after today, I've thought of compiling daily updates only, and for previous final review or certified cases, I'll give a link.
- Yes, I’ll categorize the list based on rir-certified, rir-final review, regular-certified, regular-final review categories

Thanks once again for your responses! I started this list initially to see a pattern of current processing dates at PBEC, fast.. nothing more! Overall, if you want a detailed analysis, please do visit the tracker maintained by JustWatching.. My compilations are kind of repetitive, except for the final review cases. Good luck to all!

susaninj said:
And your guess is based on what?

My Guess is based on comments in this forums. I do not have any inside information.

If I have to lay project plan, I would do this way.