Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

the important thing

the important thing on the screen shot is your info , and the status .
I think your status should be RIR ... other info is not so critical .

I got the status shot about 3 weeks ago, my status is still showing RIR .

gcqjul2002 said:
Hi guys,

I got a screen shot from the PBEC with a heading

"Perm Backlog Case Event" . I wanted to understand what this means.

At the same time my friend with the same PD and state did not get this as the heading of this screen shot.

State : CA
Type : RIR
PD : 07/2002
Case id : P-04308-XXXXX

Hi All,

I see All NJ guys are in Panic. please have a lil bit patience also I know the reason why you should be but, sometimes your lady luck doesnt give away enough of diamonds :)

Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year... this is irrespective of the petitions that were made to Regional or not. Why VA and MD first because they were first to made it to PBEC.

Regards

Aprlc2002 ,

Thanks for the info . What about 45 day letters for the peole who have not recieved it but have earlier priority date ?

aprlc2002 said:
I see All NJ guys are in Panic. please have a lil bit patience also I know the reason why you should be but, sometimes your lady luck doesnt give away enough of diamonds :)

Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year... this is irrespective of the petitions that were made to Regional or not. Why VA and MD first because they were first to made it to PBEC.

Regards

Thanks, aprlc2002. We appreciate your efforts.

aprlc2002 said:

Regards

hello

RJ_NJ2002 said:
Aprlc2002 ,

Thanks for the info . What about 45 day letters for the peole who have not recieved it but have earlier priority date ?

You need not worry about them at this time... just find out whether your case is ther or not by sending an e-mail.

I had sent this email for the first time to get the status. My case had made it to Regional office. Actually, State had lost my file, so my lawyer when came to know sent in the proof of original application with a new application. They processed the labour in 2 weeks. Thats my Case Received Date was 10/08/2004 where as priority date 11/27/2001. Processing type was RIR. I think it does not matter if the case was EB2 or EB3 some people have asked this out here but anyway my case was EB3.

aprlc2002 said:
You need not worry about them at this time... just find out whether your case is ther or not by sending an e-mail.

So why do they keep sending 45-day letters? Even today people reported receiving 45-day letters.

Yes, I had received a 45 day letter around 20th Jan 2005 and was replied within 7 days. Sorry I mentioned that my received date was october. I think thats Regional received date. My application was sent again to state on July 24 2004 as my orginal application was lost my State DOL.

In the Email source was mentioned as Regional

I sent out an Email on Friday last week but didn't got any response. Then yesterday (Tuesday) I sent another email in the morning asking for status again and mentioning about old email. I got the response later in the afetrnoon around 4 PM giving me the status.

Aprl2002 - We thank you.

Aprl2002,

I thank you and appreciate your contribution to this Form.

I've a PD of May 03 (VA) and RD of Sep 04 and 45 letter in Jan 05 (last week).

Would you tell me optimistic if I expect my labor in next month or so ?

Thanks,

aprlc2002 said:

Regards

hello

Keeme said:
Aprl2002,

I thank you and appreciate your contribution to this Form.

I've a PD of May 03 (VA) and RD of Sep 04 and 45 letter in Jan 05 (last week).

Would you tell me optimistic if I expect my labor in next month or so ?

Thanks,

I dont think you will continue to see this pace in VA, MD approvals... It will be holded on until Oct/Nov. SO do not expect your until year ending or may be next year..... In this mean time other states especially NJ and NY will pick up I guess.. :)... not to convince you all guys but....

Any Updates

Hi Aprlc2002,

Do you know whets going on with NY applications?

My PD is Nov 15, 2001 RIR from NY and received/replied 45 days back in March...do have an estimate how long it will take?

Juswatching, did you hear anything about your case...my PD is a day after yours.

Reason I am kind off concerned is that my project might be ending soon and my company is not doing to good...so I don’t know if my company will keep me once my projects ends.

Thanks

cases got 45 letters in 2004 jan and approved 2005 aug??

can you please clarify...

Trapinsys said:
Hi folks,
I am quite new to posting here but a longterm user of this site.
In my office 3 people get approved from PBEC,their details r:

1. May 3 2001, filed from MD, went to regional than got 45 day letter in Jan 4, 2004 replied back within 2 days,got certified on Aug. 8.

2. & 3 both applied in march 2002,went to regional,than got 45 day letter on Jan 6 2004, replied back with 2-3 days ,got approval on August 13.

All three cases r EB-2 RIR.

Any update?

Hello "Final Review" club members,
Any update on your case status? Please update us if you have any status change.

I guess lots of cases are moving into Final Review queue. But looks like nothing is moving out of this queue.

Really???

aprlc2002 said:
Until June 2003 all the applicants will be get their certifications this year end or at the most by march of next year...

Really? Are you saying that ALL applications with priority dates before June 2003 will get processed by March 2006? Or just New Jersey applications? And how do you know this information?!?!

Thanks!!!

-N.

max2005 said:
i think they have finished withthe partial entries as when my friend's employer called on friday and spoke to rosalyn she was able to provide a t number fora case filed in dec 04 so may be now they will just focus on 45 day letter or approvals whatever is the pattern they are adpoting
just my thoughts[/QUOTE

Yes, my employer also called and she was able to get a T number for me and my case is RIR 04/2004. It was just about to get to get to regional when it was shipped to PBEC because I used to call DOL all the time to check it out status wise

nuculer said:
Really? Are you saying that ALL applications with priority dates before June 2003 will get processed by March 2006? Or just New Jersey applications? And how do you know this information?!?!

Thanks!!!

-N.
Maybe we are expecting a Microsoft Update Patch. Cheer on everyone from NJ/NY.

How about CA cases???

hi aprlc2002
Do you have any idea about CA RIR cases, what is the best estimate to see some approvals.
Thanks in advance for your input.

aprlc2002 said:
I dont think you will continue to see this pace in VA, MD approvals... It will be holded on until Oct/Nov. SO do not expect your until year ending or may be next year..... In this mean time other states especially NJ and NY will pick up I guess.. :)... not to convince you all guys but....

Confirmed News?

Aprilc2002,

Is this confirmed news? If it is then it will be really exciting. My case is from Sept 2002. Its been 3 years already :-(

aprlc2002 said:

Regards