Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

RJ_NJ2002 said:
If I-140 is approved, I believe a person can file for 3 year extension(instead of 1 year extension) , if he has completed 6 years.
That is correct. If you have approved labor and approved 140 and just waiting on 485 to get Current for your case - You can get H1-B in 3 year increments (even if you have completed 6 yrs on H1-B).

foret1 said:
i think they have stopped sending the screenshot...they have probably realized that the deluge of emails they are getting is from people that don't need h1 renewal trying to get status on their case through the screenshot.

I sent email yesterday and got response today.

The status says RIR. Does anyone know what this means?
Apologize in advance if this has already been discussed but please be kind enough to update me.

thanks

foret1 said:
i think they have stopped sending the screenshot...they have probably realized that the deluge of emails they are getting is from people that don't need h1 renewal trying to get status on their case through the screenshot.
suttu (above) mentioned that he got reply from BEC with case status = RIR.
Probably means - they are still sending out screenshots. In my case they replied with a plain email (NO Case# or status) - probably because my case is not in their system yet? (NJ SWA, PD: 8/11/2003)

justdoit said:
Just received email response (within 2 days) from PBEC for 7th year extension (for my wife).
NJ SWA case. PD - 8/11/2003.

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of XYZ was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on August 11, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

XYZABC
Certifying Officer

NO case#, NO case status... case probably not entered in to their system yet?

Hi
Did you get a word attachment in your email? I got the same message like yours with an image(screen shot). Image will look like a grid control than has all the information about your case. Also the word document has ETA logo on it. Did you get anything like that?

foret1 said:

Not true. They are sending a 1 page word document with all the information pertaining to your case. I got mine yesterday.

whatheheck said:
Hi
Did you get a word attachment in your email? I got the same message like yours with an image(screen shot). Image will look like a grid control than has all the information about your case. Also the word document has ETA logo on it. Did you get anything like that?
It is not a word document attachment. It is an inline email

[ETA LOGO ETA Foreign Labor Certification
Phila... Bac...Eli....Center]

This is in response to your inquiry on your pending application for Foreign Labor Employment Certification.

U.S. Department of Labor

Employment and Training Administration
GSB Building
1 Belmont Avenue, Suite 200
Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania 19004 [ETA LOGO]

EMPLOYER NAME
July 21, 2005

DATE OF ACCEPTANCE FOR PROCESSING:
August 11, 2003

Dear Employer:

blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah..
blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah.. blah..
The application is awaiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,
ABC

Certifying Officer

justdoit said:
It is not a word document attachment. It is an inline email

Certifying Officer

I just sent you email with the attachment. did you get it. They not only attach a word document but also name the document with your full name.

whatheheck said:
I just sent you email with the attachment. did you get it. They not only attach a word document but also name the document with your full name.
Thanks for your email/attachment whatheheck.
The email I received is similar to your Word doc in terms of the shell.
The box titled 'Case Information' is completely missing in the email I received. The other stuff is similar.

Hello Shalinilulla

shalinilulla said:
Hey choclito,

I'm in the same boat as u .. may 2001 TR ..please let us know if u find something ... I called my lawyer too, but he says there is no way to find out ..

If your lawyer call or send a fax they will give them the information but the lawyers dont want to do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
aycy said:
I do not think you could extend up to 9 year. The maximum is 6 years and an increment of 1 year after that. Hope this helps.

You can file for 3 years extension only if you have an approved I140 and a pending I485

7th year extension

Hi,

What is the sender address when you get this screenshot/attachment email for 7th year extension response.
I am asking because I am afraid the mail I receive might go to my junk mail folder and I will miss it. With the sender address I can search my junk mail folder everyday.

Have sent the request exactly one week back, no response yet.

Thanks,

GCSyndrome said:
You can file for 3 years extension only if you have an approved I140 and a pending I485

I think you can get 3 years extension if you have approved 140 and are not able to file 485 because of retrogession. I remember reading something like that, however its always better to take legal advice.

nviren said:
Hi,

What is the sender address when you get this screenshot/attachment email for 7th year extension response.
I am asking because I am afraid the mail I receive might go to my junk mail folder and I will miss it. With the sender address I can search my junk mail folder everyday.

Have sent the request exactly one week back, no response yet.

Thanks,

Its H1B7YR@PHI.DFLC.US

CT Case status

Hello,

(Today) Same day I got response from PBEC for my case details(screen shot)
Now I am waiting for 45 days letter.

PD - Jan 2003
SWA - CT (not gone to regional)
Case ID - T-05145-3XXXX
Case Status - Incomplete
No 45 days letter.

jdk98

jdk98 said:
Hello,

(Today) Same day I got response from PBEC for my case details(screen shot)
Now I am waiting for 45 days letter.

PD - Jan 2003
SWA - CT (not gone to regional)
Case ID - T-05145-3XXXX
Case Status - Incomplete
No 45 days letter.

jdk98
Good for you.
Someone help BEC to get NJ SWA cases in there.

3 years extension

aycy said:
I do not think you could extend up to 9 year. The maximum is 6 years and an increment of 1 year after that. Hope this helps.

years ago, we filed for a 7th year extension and we got for 3 years instead of 1 year. The only thing I can tell you is that when we send the passport to be stamp it they denied it saying that inmigration did a mistake on the approval. All this time we are not able to live this country and our 9 year extension expired in 2003. Of course you don't have to guess that our case is still pending in Philly and at this point i dont think we can file for another extension. So good luck with that.