Philadelphia Backlog Elimination Center Tracking

juntha said:
Those attorneys.. i am telling ya ! FEDEX the 45 days letter when a simple fax with a receipt would have cost yu nothing ! You whould be frustrated with yur attorney also.
Then one day he will get a letter and pray and find out it is a long distant phone bill.

This msg os for JDK98

JDK

Any luck with the 8th yr H1b extension screen shot?

Pls share

MUD
Ct-NONRIR / PD:01-03 / No 45 DL / never made it to Regional

Atleast u got a Invoice from your attorney !!

Meera,
Lucky You !!! Your attorney is alive !!.
There are some,who don't even respond to emails/phone's/fax. :-(
Our emails goes to his "junk" or gets deleted automatically and the phone directly to his voice mail(There's not even a single ring tone, Once you dial the number, immediately it says 'Ding Ding... You have reached the Law Offices of ...................
Please leave ur message.)

Anyway good luck.

Thanks,
Immidude74

Meera Maria said:
I received a letter from my attorney. I was so excited to see it and before opening it , thought something good news from my LC. So, I prayed first and opened it with all anxiety :confused: and at last my spirits came down rolling to see it was an invoice asking for the fedex charge for the 45 day letter response to the backlog center.
I just want to share with you, how frustrated we are with the pbec.

thanks

Hello Aprlc2002

aprlc2002 said:
Hi Choclito,

I urge you to talk to you attorney or employer and let them talk or send a fax to the listed number. Your petition must have adjudicated long time ago..... or the expedited way is you calling them and trying to convince them and if your was answered by a good person over the phone then you can give your case details. I strongly believe your case must have got adjudicated.

All the best

I talk to my employer and he is gonna call today to see if he can find out something. I called yesturday and the lady told me that they still processing contracts form april 2001 , she said that this was the only information that she can provide , i think that the information they give depends on the PD that you say when she ask you :rolleyes:
Thanks and if you have new information please share it.

Last edited by a moderator:
eli123 said:
Hi

Dose any body know what are the instructions for H1B renewal (extend 3 more years). Please advise.

I thought getting H1B 3 yrs is possible only when your I-140/485 is pending more than 365 days? You could get only 1 yr H1B extension, if your labor is pending more than 365 days.

Any one comment on this?

It's been like 7 months I recieved the 45 Day letter. No response from Philly !!! :confused: :confused:

SN

keepingfaith said:
...116 days to be exact! And my lawyer keeps saying there's no way to check on the status -- is that true? Has anyone here heard anything after they sent the 45-day letter back to Philly?

... I was thinking of asking my employer to send an email requesting the h1b 7 year renewal screen shot... even though I'm not renewing my h1b anytime soon.

What do you all think, gurus?

keepingfaith said:
...116 days to be exact! And my lawyer keeps saying there's no way to check on the status -- is that true? Has anyone here heard anything after they sent the 45-day letter back to Philly?

... I was thinking of asking my employer to send an email requesting the h1b 7 year renewal screen shot... even though I'm not renewing my h1b anytime soon.

What do you all think, gurus?

Look around and you ll see yu are far from being alone. Initially, PBEC asked us to wait 90 days before sending an Email to check on status but since they received so many inquiries (even from those who never received the letter), the Email adress doesn t work anymore.
To be fair to each of us, you shouldn t abuse of the system. Please use the 7th year H1B email adress ONLY if yu need an extension. They likely have to find in their computers or dig in boxes to give status for each inquiries they receive and this take time... a time better spent in entering data and processing application.
Thanks

mudra1234 said:
JDK

Any luck with the 8th yr H1b extension screen shot?

Pls share

MUD
Ct-NONRIR / PD:01-03 / No 45 DL / never made it to Regional

Mudra,

Today I sent an email to Phil BEC for proof of pending labor. Once I get any reply I will share it.. As of now I didn't receive any 45 letter or any thing..

jdk98

Just received email response (within 2 days) from PBEC for 7th year extension (for my wife).
NJ SWA case. PD - 8/11/2003.

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of XYZ was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on August 11, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

XYZABC
Certifying Officer

NO case#, NO case status... case probably not entered in to their system yet?

ciril99 said:
I thought getting H1B 3 yrs is possible only when your I-140/485 is pending more than 365 days? You could get only 1 yr H1B extension, if your labor is pending more than 365 days.

Any one comment on this?
THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO GET THE 3 Y EXTENTION. JUST Fill THE FORM AND SEND IT WITH THE $180. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH I-140/485.
7TH OR 8TH Y IS A DIFFERENT STORY...

Slade245 said:
THERE IS NO PROBLEM TO GET THE 3 Y EXTENTION. JUST FEEL THE FORM AND SEND IT WITH THE $180. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH I-140/485.
7TH OR 8TH Y IS A DIFFERENT STORY...

Sorry If I have missed any thing in my old post....

I'm talking about after completing 6 yrs of H1B and getting another 3 yrs of H1B extension when the labor is pending...

Cannot extend 3 years after 6th year

ciril99 said:
Sorry If I have missed any thing in my old post....

I'm talking about after completing 6 yrs of H1B and getting another 3 yrs of H1B extension when the labor is pending...
I do not think you could extend up to 9 year. The maximum is 6 years and an increment of 1 year after that. Hope this helps.

jdk98 said:
Hello,

Is this law (REAL GUEST ACT 2005) helpfull in future??? Please read this and post your comments.. I think this is majot impact on H1Bs...

http://shusterman.com/

jdk98

Donot worry too much....There are many a slip in the American legislative process...... Tancredo is a nut case and his bill has 1 chance in a 10000 to get through.....There are other bills from McCain/Kennedy/Kolbe and Cornyn/Kyl pending.....Those would at least get discussed.....
Tancredo is not even on the immigration subcommitee of congress....His bill would not even come up for voting in the house... let alone getting through...
There are always some anti immigration bills pending in congress.....

aycy said:
I do not think you could extend up to 9 year. The maximum is 6 years and an increment of 1 year after that. Hope this helps.

If I-140 is approved, I believe a person can file for 3 year extension(instead of 1 year extension) , if he has completed 6 years.

justdoit said:
Just received email response (within 2 days) from PBEC for 7th year extension (for my wife).
NJ SWA case. PD - 8/11/2003.

Dear Employer:

This is in response to your inquiry regarding the pending Application for Alien Employment Certification. Your application on behalf of XYZ was filed with the State Workforce Agency (local office) on August 11, 2003. The application is awaiting processing.

Current processing information can be obtained by visiting our website at http://atlas.doleta.gov/foreign.

Sincerely,

XYZABC
Certifying Officer

NO case#, NO case status... case probably not entered in to their system yet?

i think they have stopped sending the screenshot...they have probably realized that the deluge of emails they are getting is from people that don't need h1 renewal trying to get status on their case through the screenshot.

To choclito

Choclito said:
I talk to my employer and he is gonna call today to see if he can find out something. I called yesturday and the lady told me that they still processing contracts form april 2001 , she said that this was the only information that she can provide , i think that the information they give depends on the PD that you say when she ask you :rolleyes:
Thanks and if you have new information please share it.

Hey choclito,

I'm in the same boat as u .. may 2001 TR ..please let us know if u find something ... I called my lawyer too, but he says there is no way to find out ..