PERM Tracker - Chicago

September approval percentage enters the 70s. with 8 more to go, July 7 more to go and August 6 more to go. The approvals in the 2nd half of January seem to have been a little more frequent.
Congratulations!!! hbharga

vali
Since your case was just certified on 01/23, you should wait another week for the approval notice. Beyond that you can go for the option of having DOL send the approval direct to USCIS

Last edited by a moderator:
November 2005 Cases

I don't understand how people who applied in late November have already got their certifications while early to mid november cases are still pending. Is there any hope for the november cases? I see that the speed of approvals has gone down dramatically!!! I guess this is becoming a RIR episode once again. So much for the technology. I thinik it would start taking a year or more to get the cases approved in the next 6-8 months. anybody with a different thought?

- Cardude

Hi,
Since i am new to this Perm process can someone tell me when i check the status online what is the sequence of status es?

I know that if the perm is approved it shows the case status as "certified".However can someone tell me what are the other status's i am supposed to expect before the "certified"? And what is the significance of each of these status's during the process?

Appiled on 1/23/06
EB-2

Any approval after audit

our company responded 3 audit letters in last week of december.. no approvals yet.. anybody got approval after dec audit review. thanks

There are lot's off cases from April-October those have not been certified yet!!!

cardude said:
I don't understand how people who applied in late November have already got their certifications while early to mid november cases are still pending. Is there any hope for the november cases? I see that the speed of approvals has gone down dramatically!!! I guess this is becoming a RIR episode once again. So much for the technology. I thinik it would start taking a year or more to get the cases approved in the next 6-8 months. anybody with a different thought?

- Cardude

Got this from another website tracker

MapleIN
Member posted January 09, 2006 10:56 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Finally certified after 160 days!

I have submitted PERM on 8/1/05, and our HR called me today (1/9/06) as they recieved the hard copy of the letter. It took about 160 days in Chicago processing center!! I'm under EB3.

Letter

What's the typical time attorney receives the certification letter after one gets certified? Thanks.

June Case Got Approved

Filed on June 14 05, Been Thru Audit Review, Final Review,In Process. No Audit. MS +2 yrs, Mechanical Engr, Inquiry send to AILA at end of Dec. Finally.......... :mad: :D (Mixed Feeling)

congratulations!! Looks like AILA is the way to go! Did it get approved today or did you receive the official approval certifcate today?

My petiton was certified..
Here is the history of my case..
Filed in Delaware in July 2002. Rejected because of satellite office issues.
Filed in Chicago on July 2004 and still pending in backlog.
Perm filed in Aug 2005 and Certified on 27th Jan.

Now I have a question..can I use July 2002 as a priority date for me.

Thanks and good luck guys..

Neither gets denied nor approves.
i've been waiting since june 29...filed under eb3..
unbelievable...nothing going on.

last week asked lawyer to request for the inquiry. he did and only general email response regarding in process.
my lawyer thinks to re-apply....

its been too frustrating.....and bad luck....

can't wait enough longer........
any suggestions welcome................thanks

PERM case info

Here's my case info.
Filed 12/12/06 - Status In process
BS+5 year with Business nessc.
Position: Senior Software QA

I have same situation like you June 23 mine was filed. My Manager and I got hold of AILA lawyer besides our Attorney and they are trying to find where it is stuck. Call or send e-mail to AILA and also ask your lawyer to contact AILA.

thanks

msadiqali said:
My petiton was certified..
Here is the history of my case..
Filed in Delaware in July 2002. Rejected because of satellite office issues.
Filed in Chicago on July 2004 and still pending in backlog.
Perm filed in Aug 2005 and Certified on 27th Jan.

Now I have a question..can I use July 2002 as a priority date for me.

Thanks and good luck guys..
one can not retain the PD unless LC and 140 both are approved.
If LC is not needed for certain EB-1 NIW cases, the filing date of 140 will be the PD and it can be used once it is approved for any future usage.

Filed PERM

Filed on: Dec 2, 2005
Replied Sponsorship: Same Day
Category: EB-2
Position: Associate