• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does Any body know the answar

Friends

My case was assigned to analyst on June 9, 2006 . I requested the screen shot yesterday the occuption title and occuption code is still blank . My question is what does it means that analyst is not working on my case at all . when he starts working those fileds will be filled or analyst is working on it . any body whose case has been approved or in the final review are requested to help .

My Understanding is that analyst is still working on it . MY case was shifted from TR to RIR on june 9 but the screen shot was updated on my request on june 12, 2006.

Please help if you know the answar
45 DAYS LOVE LETTER REPLIED 11/5/2005
TIME SINCE DEPARTURE AS OF 06/26/2006 4 YEARS.
TIME TO DESTINATION UNKNOWN

Bad news

Hi,

My HR just called the 202 number and talked to a very nice guy, he told her basically if your case was assigned to an analyst, then you case will be put in the TR process.

Somebody from PBEC called my attorney on Feb 08, 2006 asking question about my case(prevailing wage), the guy told my attorney he would send NOF. We have been waiting for 6 month and never got it. It turned out my case was put in the TR process, even the screenshot I got from H1B7 two days agao still showed RIR.

The guy from 202 number told my HR I would receive my NOF in another 2-3 months.

There is nothing I could do, just wait.

:(

easton said:
Hi,

My HR just called the 202 number and talked to a very nice guy, he told her basically if your case was assigned to an analyst, then you case will be put in the TR process.

Somebody from PBEC called my attorney on Feb 08, 2006 asking question about my case(prevailing wage), the guy told my attorney he would send NOF. We have been waiting for 6 month and never got it. It turned out my case was put in the TR process, even the screenshot I got from H1B7 two days agao still showed RIR.

The guy from 202 number told my HR I would receive my NOF in another 2-3 months.

There is nothing I could do, just wait.

:(

Sorry to hear about your case my friend.
Can you give us some more information about your case, whats your PD? Which state you filed from? EB-2 or 3? How big is your employer?

Thanks.

Hi Easton,

Did you call the 202 number before this? I just wanted to know "Did your case ever come to "FINAL REVIEW" status?". The last time my HR called (June 26th 2006) , the guy said, your case has been placed in the RIR queue. The case status shows "FINAL REVIEW". An analyst will/or has been assigned to review this case and submit it to the Certification Officer. I am wondering will I be still getting a RIR denial at this stage.

All fellow DOL victims, please add your comments.

Ans: Yes, No.

Yes: Analyst can add NOF along with their review and send to CO for final decision.

No: Even if NOF is there, CO can over turn the decision in your favor.

In this current NOF mess nobody knows the time line.....
Comments or additions are welcome ..........We are in the learning process.......

Overall conclusion: They are creating more work for contract extention at the cost of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Hi Easton,

Did you call the 202 number before this? I just wanted to know "Did your case ever come to "FINAL REVIEW" status?". The last time my HR called (June 26th 2006) , the guy said, your case has been placed in the RIR queue. The case status shows "FINAL REVIEW". An analyst will/or has been assigned to review this case and submit it to the Certification Officer. I am wondering will I be still getting a RIR denial at this stage.

All fellow DOL victims, please add your comments.

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally frustrating

My HR called up 202 number in DC today and they told, that my case was assigned to Analyst in early Jan, 2006. No news till now, its been more than 7 months. I asked my laywer to send a follow up letter to PBEC.

Anyone, having any idea, what else I can do?

(PBEC does not suck. If it sucks, it would have been a huge improvement from now)

Thanks
blues22

PD -May 02.
45 Day Letter-Dec,05
Filing State - NY

sacbee, you are still here?

Its amazing how many of us are still here.... waiting endlessly. You are right, with all this NOF starting we don't know if we can expect approvals. This is really cruel. You make ppl wait 4 years and then start issuing denials. They could have sent denials in the first place and we could have moved on ...

sacbee said:
Ans: Yes, No.

Yes: Analyst can add NOF along with their review and send to CO for final decision.

No: Even if NOF is there, CO can over turn the decision in your favor.

In this current NOF mess nobody knows the time line.....
Comments or additions are welcome ..........We are in the learning process.......

Overall conclusion: They are creating more work for contract extention at the cost of our lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To Gc_lover

My case was from Maryland, my PD is Feb. 07, 2002, EB3, my employer is about 300 person and a non-profit health improvement organization.

My employer is pretty famous in its field. I think my lawyer does not know what he is doing, he messed up my case.

easton

rir to non-rir

finally, got an answer about my application. But not a good news.

Waiting for an approval for the last 4+ years. Now, I got 'denial' letter. my case will continue as TR.

Dont want to repeat my info. I have posted some info about my on pbec thread.

good luck to all of you guys.

Can you provide the complete 202 number

Hi Blues22
Can you please provide the complete 202 number
Thanks
PA2001

My Labor got approved

Friends and Comrades,
I would like to share my joy that my long awaited labor got approved just now.
Pl take a look at my signature for my Labor details
Thanks,
Geek

Hi All

I have just heard from attorney that I got NOF on my case (Attorney heard from DOL when she checked the status). But the problem is neither employer nor attorney received the NOF. Also they have generated NOF during May 2006.

Attorney also checked with DOL last week and they have stated that my case is in final review. The information provided is inconsistent between last week and this week. I am Not sure whom I can believe and How do resolve this issue.

Please guide me on this.

Labor Approved

Just got a voicemail from my lawyer that my labor is approved. My details are in the signature.

My manager had called the 202 number in May and was told that there was a NOF issued, but when my laywer called PBEC she was told that it was just an internal notation on my case and that no letter was actually issued. My case was in Final Review since March 2006.

Good luck to everyone here. There is still some hope.

-----------------
SWA : NY
Type : EB2-RIR
PD : June 04, 2002
45 DL Received : Oct 13, 2005 / Replied: Oct 21, 2005
Case # : P-05129-99XXX

tanveer666 said:
Friends

My case was assigned to analyst on June 9, 2006 . I requested the screen shot yesterday the occuption title and occuption code is still blank . My question is what does it means that analyst is not working on my case at all . when he starts working those fileds will be filled or analyst is working on it . any body whose case has been approved or in the final review are requested to help .

My Understanding is that analyst is still working on it . MY case was shifted from TR to RIR on june 9 but the screen shot was updated on my request on june 12, 2006.

Please help if you know the answar
45 DAYS LOVE LETTER REPLIED 11/5/2005
TIME SINCE DEPARTURE AS OF 06/26/2006 4 YEARS.
TIME TO DESTINATION UNKNOWN

Hello All,
I also have the same problem on my screenshot (occuption title and occuption code are still blank). Does anybody know what is the meaning of this?. My PD is 01/29/2002, non-RIR, Do you guys think they have not assigned my case to an analyst yet?.

thanks for all the help !

Hi NYS_June_2002,

Congratulation for getting out of this mess. I have couple of question, will greatly appreciate your answer

1) You said that, your case was in Final Review since March 2006. How did you come to know this?
2) Is it fair to guess that once your status is in Final Review, you would know the result with in 6 months. In your case it was 4 months , I guess.
3) You also said that your attorney had called PBEC, can you tell me how did he contact the PBEC about the status?

Thanks

Regarding NOF and approval

My manager had called the 202- number in May and was told about some NOF issued on my case in March. I was worried and asked my lawyer to contact PBEC. She talked with someone in PBEC (dont know who?) and told me that the information that my manager was given by the U.S. Department of Labor in Washington, D.C. was incorrect. She was informed that there has been no Notice of Findings issued in my case. The last case review was in March 2006 and case is in the queue to be worked on. PBEC told her that there is an internal notation in the database from March 2006 that a recommendation was made in March that a Notice of Findings be issued, but nothing has been issued. In addition, the PBEC told her that at the next review of his case it is possible that the person reviewing the case will approve the case and decide that issuing a Notice of Findings is not warranted.

I had also written letters to local senators and had got a reply from DOL with the complete screen shot dated June 29 including Case Status, Data Review dates which also indicated that my case was worked on March 15, 2006

My case was approved on July 27, 2006 in abt 4 months. I am not sure if that is the usual time frame after data review. I believe i would have got the approval in March itself if not for the internal NOF.

Let me know if u have any other questions

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Hi NYS_June_2002,

Congratulation for getting out of this mess. I have couple of question, will greatly appreciate your answer

1) You said that, your case was in Final Review since March 2006. How did you come to know this?
2) Is it fair to guess that once your status is in Final Review, you would know the result with in 6 months. In your case it was 4 months , I guess.
3) You also said that your attorney had called PBEC, can you tell me how did he contact the PBEC about the status?

Thanks

Labor Certified !!!

Guys,

I am out of here :) . Good luck to you all.
Total wait time: 5 years 2 months

Thanks,
sm11299

sm11299 said:
Guys,

I am out of here :) . Good luck to you all.
Total wait time: 5 years 2 months

Thanks,
sm11299

Congratulations!! GOD ....... 5 years of wait. Your patience amazes me...