• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sacbee said:
See my signature.

Do u received any NOF? what was 202 no.?

-------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 05

pranamNY said:
Do u received any NOF? what was 202 no.?

-------------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 05

ask your supervisor/manager to call this 202-693-3010 number, give ur case number like p-05*** and ask details.

csrini1 said:
ask your supervisor/manager to call this 202-693-3010 number, give ur case number like p-05*** and ask details.

No, i can't do it.As I'm not currently working this Employer
But still he is processing my GC .

pranamNY said:
No, i can't do it.As I'm not currently working this Employer
But still he is processing my GC .

don't want to scare you....
how sure are you, that he will tell that ur labor is approved and file ur 140/485??
(agreed, that it is ur problem).
find ur collegue, who sits besides you, ask him to act like ur boss for 5 min and ask him to call, white lady would be perfect

csrini1 said:
don't want to scare you....
how sure are you, that he will tell that ur labor is approved and file ur 140/485??
(agreed, that it is ur problem).
find ur collegue, who sits besides you, ask him to act like ur boss for 5 min and ask him to call, white lady would be perfect

99% sure its an American company.Why he will lie? If he dont want to do HE CAN DIRECTLY SAY NO why he is replying all my mail.
I have another option too.Have already applied for I 140 ( substitute Labor)

Substitute labor
Case RIR - CA - EB3
PD April 15, 2002
I140 April 3, 2006 (NSC)
Status I140 :pending

Hi All

Can anyone share your experience on writing letter to senators? Also please let me know if you have any template for the same.

Thanks

Pending Since 03/20/2002

Here is my info:

Substituted Labor
EB3 - RIR - VA
PD 03/20/2002
45 Day letter received and replied : 01/06/2005
BEC Philadelphia
Case# P-04272-XXXXX

Any guesses how long will it take?

Thanks

H1b1 Ext For Three Years

Friends

According to murthy.com in order to get three extension you must fullfill two conditions

1- YOUR I-140 MUST HAVE BEEN APPROVED

2-YOUR PD DATE SHOULD NOT BE CURRENT IF YOUR PD IS CURRENT YOU CAN NOT GET THREE YEARS EXT YOU CAN ONLY GET ONE YEAR EXT

Some people say only condition # 1 is sufficient but according to murthy.com you must met the secound condition as well

Guys please tell me some some official link to clear this confusion

NY 2001 labor approved

Today I call 202-693-3010 no.
And a person told me that my case is certified, 2 days back.But I didn't hear anything from my employer.Can any one tell me when will I hear from them
----------------------------
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec 6 2001
replied - mid sept 2005
Last update (case received date) feb 17 06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination

ca may 2002 labor approved

Friends,
My labor is approved on Aug 3rd and I came to know only today.
My sucker left me a message on my work phone and I was on vacation.
However, I am happy to share this news with you all.
I hope and pray that every one in this forum should get their LC soon.

dying for GC said:
Friends,
My labor is approved on Aug 3rd and I came to know only today.
My sucker left me a message on my work phone and I was on vacation.
However, I am happy to share this news with you all.
I hope and pray that every one in this forum should get their LC soon.

Congratulation :)

Good luck on your next step

LABOR approved

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status: Certified from the screen shot obtained August 16'06.

Congratualation

Congratualation to your case, what is your NOF? could you give more information? how did you debut back? you must have a good lawyer.

all the skipped cases

I think there must be some STUPID reason behind all the skipped cases. It can't be random, may be I'm wrong. Let's try to put as much info as we can and try to derive the common factor for all the skipped cases.

Here is my INFO:

PD: 10/15/2002 - CA - RIR - EB2
45 -day letter: rec'd 2/2005 and replied 3/2005
FAX / Screen-shot requests / #202 calls : 1 / 4 / 3
Any NOF's / Case closer / etc : N/A
Case assigned to Analyst : May 3rd 2006
Company : 500 employees, public company
Any layoffs in the company since PD: YES
Attorney / Employer / Employee address change: YES

Guru's,
Add more fields if necessary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Based BEC training manual, I guess many pending cases have finished the first(Data Entry) and the second(Prevailing Wage Check) steps, and are lining up the last step (RIR and Non RIR check).
There are not many cases approved from CA recently. It seems we have to wait until they finish other state's cases.

whenn said:
I think there must be some STUPID reason behind all the skipped cases. It can't be random, may be I'm wrong. Let's try to put as much info as we can and try to derive the common factor for all the skipped cases.

Here is my INFO:

PD: 10/15/2002 - CA - RIR - EB2
45 -day letter: rec'd 2/2005 and replied 3/2005
FAX / Screen-shot requests / #202 calls : 1 / 4 / 3
Any NOF's / Case closer / etc : N/A
Case assigned to Analyst : May 3rd 2006
Company : 500 employees, public company
Any layoffs in the company since PD: YES
Attorney / Employer / Employee address change: YES

Guru's,
Add more fields if necessary.

July 02 cases

Is there anybody waiting from New Jersey who filed during June 02-Sep 02. It seems people are receiving approval from early 2003 following their so called FIFO.

State : NJ
PD : 7/12/2002
45 day letter : Sep 2005
Approval : still waiting

June 12 , 2002 RIR case still not approved

My case is june 2002, NJ, Not news yet . 4 + years still no news. Dont know what this people are doing..

Update on my application

Called 202# and promptly a guy picked and asked how I am related to the case? Employer, Employee or Lawyer. I replied Employee's manger from HR and he asked for my case# number and verified the company's name that the application was filed and said the application status is "Final Review". I asked him what it means and how long will the process take from this stage to get certified. He said "He will not be able to answer that question because it depends on each case" I furher asked him what "Final Review" means? Is it with the certifying officer? He said now its under "Review by analyst"

So... it really means after filing my application on 01/28/02 only now DOL has assigned some one to review the case, and no one knows how long will it take for analyst to review the case for analyst to forward the application with his recommendation to the certifying officer. What is there in the labor certification process so complicated that it takes about average 4 years to complete. It purely shows indiffernce and absolute disrespect for individuals who have applied. This country talks about so many individuals right and bull shit but they have such a double standards in their own country the way they treat foreign nationals.

EB2 RIR - NY
P.D Date 01/28/02
45 days received and replied 04/01/2006
Recent Status on 08/17/06 from 202#: Final Review - Assigned to Analyst

GC_enroute said:
Called 202# and promptly a guy picked and asked how I am related to the case? Employer, Employee or Lawyer. I replied Employee's manger from HR and he asked for my case# number and verified the company's name that the application was filed and said the application status is "Final Review". I asked him what it means and how long will the process take from this stage to get certified. He said "He will not be able to answer that question because it depends on each case" I furher asked him what "Final Review" means? Is it with the certifying officer? He said now its under "Review by analyst"

So... it really means after filing my application on 01/28/02 only now DOL has assigned some one to review the case, and no one knows how long will it take for analyst to review the case for analyst to forward the application with his recommendation to the certifying officer. What is there in the labor certification process so complicated that it takes about average 4 years to complete. It purely shows indiffernce and absolute disrespect for individuals who have applied. This country talks about so many individuals right and bull shit but they have such a double standards in their own country the way they treat foreign nationals.

EB2 RIR - NY
P.D Date 01/28/02
45 days received and replied 04/01/2006
Recent Status on 08/17/06 from 202#: Final Review - Assigned to Analyst

Entire world knows that this country has double standards. Good that you came to know it now. But then why are we hanging out here and contributing to the economy. I already mentioned in my earlier replies on this forum asking, "how many of us are ready to go back in mass numbers and help our native countries". No one replied. Dont we have double standards :rolleyes: