How many of you are Interested in Paying to check the Status thro Rajiv

• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GC_enroute said:
Called 202# and promptly a guy picked and asked how I am related to the case? Employer, Employee or Lawyer. I replied Employee's manger from HR and he asked for my case# number and verified the company's name that the application was filed and said the application status is "Final Review". I asked him what it means and how long will the process take from this stage to get certified. He said "He will not be able to answer that question because it depends on each case" I furher asked him what "Final Review" means? Is it with the certifying officer? He said now its under "Review by analyst"

So... it really means after filing my application on 01/28/02 only now DOL has assigned some one to review the case, and no one knows how long will it take for analyst to review the case for analyst to forward the application with his recommendation to the certifying officer. What is there in the labor certification process so complicated that it takes about average 4 years to complete. It purely shows indiffernce and absolute disrespect for individuals who have applied. This country talks about so many individuals right and bull shit but they have such a double standards in their own country the way they treat foreign nationals.

EB2 RIR - NY
P.D Date 01/28/02
45 days received and replied 04/01/2006
Recent Status on 08/17/06 from 202#: Final Review - Assigned to Analyst

Have you contacted your congressman/senator??

waiting for 4 1/2 yrs

Called 202# other day. My case was in Final Review in 2005. As per the gentleman, My case was returned from CO and assigned to Analyst. I asked him if there is any comment or reason for returning the case back to Analyst. He said there is no comment logged in the system. I asked him if there is any NOF and he repiled with no. Next I asked him about estimated time, he said may be by the end of the year but can't say for sure.

Guys, Please help me. I don't know what to do next. I have been waiting for 4 1/2 yrs now. I will really appreciate experts comments.

thanks everyone and best of luck

Hey Buddy you have new interpretation for "double standards"

RaoDulla said:
Entire world knows that this country has double standards. Good that you came to know it now. But then why are we hanging out here and contributing to the economy. I already mentioned in my earlier replies on this forum asking, "how many of us are ready to go back in mass numbers and help our native countries". No one replied. Dont we have double standards :rolleyes:

What has double standard got to do with me being here and not going back to my country. It looks like your interpretation to double standard is different. Anyway I am not here to discuss about me going back to my country or not? My purpose to come to this forum is to discuss about the backlog issues and this countries views about the fair process. So lets just talk about what this forum is intended for :rolleyes:

Yes I did - with no much help

gcby2020 said:
Have you contacted your congressman/senator??

I contacted Chuck Schummer and Hillary Clinton office their Immigration staff contacted me over phone and got the details and said they will get back to me... which never happened so far

Also sent fax to Anthony Weigner who is our congressman but never even got a reply.

GC_enroute said:
I contacted Chuck Schummer and Hillary Clinton office their Immigration staff contacted me over phone and got the details and said they will get back to me... which never happened so far

Also sent fax to Anthony Weigner who is our congressman but never even got a reply.

Same thing for me.

RIR EB2, Oct 2001 NY DOL

My labor is approved

I just got the news this morning that my labor has been approved !
EB2, RIR, NY, July 2002

Labor Approved

Just got an email from the attorney that my labor is approved. When my manager had called up the 202 number about a month ago, we were told to expect a NOF , which they were likely to send soon. Fortunately, the approval came instead of the NOF.

Wrong data entry

Unbelievable but true ¡! My RIR Oct 2001 case suffer Wrong data entry and was file as TR. The suspicious thing is that all the data was correct in Nov. 2005.
Be alert!! If it happened to me, it can happen to anybody

Very_Hopeful said:
Did you go personally to the congressman's office and talk to the staff?

No, I only spoke to them by phone and I guess I picked up the wrong Congress Woman, since after her investigation and enquiry, my data was changed from RIR to TR.

Makes me so mad...

When it comes to cases filed in 2001 and 2002...well..I'm speechless...I don't know why it takes 3,4 or 5 years!!!!! to certified a labor certificate...I mean what the hell are they doing? I don't think they're doing this cause they just merely don't care....They just don't have the resources..or they just don't put in enough effort to get this done....Whatever the hell happen FIFO!!!...???? This is bull crap...Yet I'm still optimistic that 2001 and 2002 cases will see the light at the end of the tunnel in 2 months....trust me on that one...says who? MY source...

I really whish I were wrong, and this is only a coincidence, but Big Brother does not want people from 2001 get out of this “legal” standby and get through the Green Card process in the next three months.
If you look at the trend, you will see that most approved cases from 2002/3/4 are from countries affected by retrogression, which will prevent this people to complete the GC cycle in the next two years or so.
Why do you think mistakes like “closed case”, “missing case”, “Wrong data Entry “… etc, mainly only affect 2001 cases?
Our only hope is to organize a demonstration in front of the PBEC by the end of Sep. (Sep 29 Friday is a good option) and at the same time overwhelm PBS and 60 minutes with communications about the Nazi treatment we enjoy from the PBEC. We have to focus our complaints in three points: outrageous delays, cruelty through silence and misinformation and failure to follow FIFO procedures.

We have to direct the attention of any of those channels to our web site, in order to educate them into the complex issue of legal immigration. We have to get on the news no matter how. What they are doing with us is a crime and I prefer to die fighting than living on my knees.

Now: How do we attract people to the demonstration?

LC approval

Hello guys,

Got the good news yesterday from my employer and the lawyer that my LC got certified. I cannot believe I waited close to five years for this to happen. Following is the strategy I used to get my labor approved.

Aug 8: I got my employer to write a letter asking for the status of my application. Letter also included a line that such a prolonged delay in review of my application not only adversely affects my career but also affects the institution.

Aug 12:I got the staff of the congressman to write a similar letter.

August 14: CHanged my username over here from gcby2020 to Very_Hopeful (With PBEC take no chance. Even becoming superstitious helps :))

August 16: Sent a email to PBEC to update my address.

On August 31 got the magic phone call (that I had been waiting for last five years) from my lawyer

Details of my LC:

ETA Case Number: P-05123-88***
Priority Date: 12/10/2001
Processing Type: EB2-RIR
State: New York
Date of reply to 45 day letter: 8/18/2005
Date Case assigned to analyst: January 2006
Approval Date: August 24, 2006

I dont which of the above measures helped. But I urge all the 2001 cases to get help from their employers and congressman/senators. Thats the only way their cases will be certified.

I thank everyone for their constant support. I will keep visiting. Now onwards to filing for I-140. Unfortunately for me visa numbers are currently unavailable. But I will reserve that worry for a later date.

congratulations to Very_Hopeful!

I don't see how your steps helped you. I mean, it should be the time to get your LC. Look at this forum. So many RIRs are approved recently. Of course it never hurts to try.

My case is non-RIR. I never see any recent approvals for non-RIR at this time. I guess that there is still a long wait for us.

Very_Hopeful said:
Hello guys,

Got the good news yesterday from my employer and the lawyer that my LC got certified. I cannot believe I waited close to five years for this to happen. Following is the strategy I used to get my labor approved.

Aug 8: I got my employer to write a letter asking for the status of my application. Letter also included a line that such a prolonged delay in review of my application not only adversely affects my career but also affects the institution.

August 14: CHanged my username over here from gcby2020 to Very_Hopeful (With PBEC take no chance. Even becoming superstitious helps :))

On August 31 got the magic phone call (that I had been waiting for last five years) from my lawyer

Details of my LC:

I dont which of the above measures helped. But I urge all the 2001 cases to get help from their employers and congressman/senators. Thats the only way their cases will be certified.

I thank everyone for their constant support. I will keep visiting. Now onwards to filing for I-140. Unfortunately for me visa numbers are currently unavailable. But I will reserve that worry for a later date.

Excurating Wait !

Wait wait wait...Yeah...I just read that "missing cases" and "wrong data entry" are only effecting 2001 cases thats why all the 2001 cases aren't being approved. what the hell? I hope this is wrong because I think I'm going to suffer a heart attack right now. :mad:

Congratulation

Congratulation. I felt I am almost there. My PD is 12/13/2001 from NY and new case number is P-05123-89*** . I hope all 2001 cases gets cleared soon.

Very_Hopeful said:
Hello guys,

Details of my LC:

Very_Hopeful said:
Hello guys,

Details of my LC:

Congrates Very_Hopeful
May be all this effort might helps u,But my PD comes just 4 day before u. See my signature.I did nothing at all except asking for Labor Cert Pending Proof for 7th year H1 extension filing.
And one day I just call 202 no. (that was my first call )and a guy told me my labor is already approved few days back.
I hope everyone will come out from this mess soon
Case RIR - NY - EB2
PD Dec-6-2001
Case Number: P-05123-XXXXX
45 days letter received - mid sept 2005
Replied - mid sept 2005
Last update feb-17-06
processing center - Philadelphia Backlog Elimination
Status approved July-20-2006

I-140 Details
-------------
In process of filing I 140

Any Guesses?

I Finally got a freaking response for the PBEC, through email. cAn anyone tell me frankly what it means? thanks.

"The subject case has been received by the Philadelphia Backlog
Elimination Center and is currently awaiting further review by a Backlog
Elimination Center analyst. Due to the large volume of LC Applications
currently being processed by the Backlog Elimination Center; we are
unable to provide you with an exact processing time."