• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
epidural said:
gajabhua,
SACH ME GAJAB HUA. I assume your case made it to regional. If not then what was the recruitment process?. Also what was the NOF about ?

My case was sent to PBEC right after the recruitment process was completed by the company. The NOF was about two things a) my experience to satisfay the labor requirement. They asked for additional proofs to support the claim. b) They asked for the proof that the position for which the labor applied existed before i joined the company.

I have P-XXXXX-XXXXX NUMBER BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVE 45 DAYS LETTER!

I have P-XXXXX-XXXXX NUMBER BUT I DIDNOT RECEIVE 45 DAYS LETTER!.
(I got this when i asked for proof for 7th year extension).
I am not sure if i still need to expect 45 days letter.

Guru's...Any idea?

Thanks,

I see almost everyone from early 2002 is certified.
Anybody here, with In-Process status?
Any suggestions, what should we do?

letter from senator

Yesterday I've received a letter from CA senator Barbara Boxer, they are asking my employer to contact them to inquire about my case.

This waiting never ends.........

10/2002, CA, EB2, RIR

P-04309-xxxxx

I think there are a lot of ppl still waiting from 2001/2002. They are just moving on with 2003 cases.

blues22 said:
I see almost everyone from early 2002 is certified.
Anybody here, with In-Process status?
Any suggestions, what should we do?

Help !!!!!!!!! Received NOF

Gurus,

I received a NOF from PBEC. Please help me.

NOF#1 :Intent to deny
--------
It says "You have received 52 application for the advertisment and you shortlisted 6 of them,yet you did not hire them". The documentation for the above candidates are incomplete. My lawyer is very confident about the rebuttal. His lawfirm is currently pulling out all the records and preparing a draft for it. I am scared to death now. I am in 7th year extension and have no backups. What are my options in case some thing worst happens after rebuttal? Also does any body received similar NOF and already rebutted. Please share your thoughts and comments. Anything would surely help.

Thanks

2001 Labor Approved!

Guys, I am not even getting excited until I see the freaking paper in my hand, although the website changed on Sep 20th from In Process to Certified.

PD: Dec 2001
PA EB2 RIR
45 day letter received and replied: 02/05
Online status check: Certified as of 9/20/06

I am not sure how many people actually saw the switch from Inprocess to Certified, but please comment on how fast the actual paper came home from the DOL.

Good Luck to All
:)

I got actual paper in one week

Hi,

I got my actual LC paper in one week since I saw my LC was certified. My LC actual approvad day is Sep. 6th, the website shown certified is Sep. 11th. My lawyer got LC paper is Sep. 19th. You also can send an email to Info@PHI.DFLC.US to double check. I did this way.

Good Luck!

PA2001 said:
Guys, I am not even getting excited until I see the freaking paper in my hand, although the website changed on Sep 20th from In Process to Certified.

PA EB2 RIR

I am not sure how many people actually saw the switch from Inprocess to Certified, but please comment on how fast the actual paper came home from the DOL.

Good Luck to All

Take your time and feel happy about it!! You have waited 5 years for it. Besides it will take you at least another year to get the actual card. So now is the time to feel happy!

PA2001 said:

PA EB2 RIR

Good Luck to All

Online status changed today from "In progress" to "Certified".

EB2/RIR/Virginia:
PD:Oct-21-2002/Phillyec/ 45 DL : 2/16/2205
regional Date: 10/07/2004

Talking with the lawyer...

Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow at 2:00 pm on Monday 25, 06, I'll be talking to a immigration lawyer. And I'll be asking him about the delays and waits that takes place in PBEC. If you want me to ask this immigration lawyer anything in specific please leave me a message I'll be happy to ask him on your behalf. Just for the record he's not my immigration attorney. I'll tell you the details later on. You only get one chance to talk to some attorney one on one. :D :D

NOF received today.

Hi,
I got following NOF.

NOF: Recruitment results incomplete

"48 out of 54 applicants who responded were rejected wihtout being offered an interview. The remaining six applicants were identified as qualified US. citizens and given intreview for the position. The employer has not given specific, lawful job-related reason for denial. In response to this findings employer must submit a revised statement of recruitment results."

Please help by sharing your thoughts to rebutt this NOF.

Thanks,
sacbee

Waitingfor4+yrs said:
Hello Everyone,
Tomorrow at 2:00 pm on Monday 25, 06, I'll be talking to a immigration lawyer. And I'll be asking him about the delays and waits that takes place in PBEC. If you want me to ask this immigration lawyer anything in specific please leave me a message I'll be happy to ask him on your behalf. Just for the record he's not my immigration attorney. I'll tell you the details later on. You only get one chance to talk to some attorney one on one. :D :D

How was your conversation going? Would you like to share some information from your attorney?

Thanks.

Nothing exciting...

GCWhereareyou said:
How was your conversation going? Would you like to share some information from your attorney?

Thanks.

The lawyer didn't say anything new...same old...But he also mentioned that PBEC are finally moving. Which is a good news. so I guess I'm optimisitic.

Hi All

My labor was approved on Aug 28th(Source:202 and OnlineStatus).But still we have Not received the approval letter.Please let me know If anything I can do on this.

Thanks

Hi All

MY LC got certified on Aug 28 as per 202 and Onlicne status.Still we have NOT received the approval letter.Today I have sent email to PBEC to update my home address.I got reply with screen shot.I don't see the Status field there.I am kind of confused on that.Can anyone help me on this.

Thanks

Is it useful?

DOL should speed up the process for the 2001/2002 cases instead of these alternatives. why should we spend money and time to do PERM? why do they skip 2001/2002 cases? force us to use PERM? It takes at least several months to apply PERM, will they hold our 2001/2002 cases for another 3 or 4 months?

I am not sure what the DOL wanted to do.

PBECIsKillingMe said: