How many of you are Interested in Paying to check the Status thro Rajiv

• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
RPG1000 (User)

How do we approach the DOL to know the status of my pending case given below. Is my case being included in the tracker. Please help me.

Case Type: EB3/RIR/VA
PD: Aug, 21 2002
RD: April, 19 2004
Case no: P2004-VA-03406XXX

45 Day letter sent: April, 15 2005
ETA Case Number: P-04278-XXXXX

NOF for stuck cases.

All,

It looks to me NOFs are on the way for the stuck cases, I don't know when it will reach us. Early last week I called 202 number and got this info for my case. Some cases may be exceptional.
I think this is called 35 day letter.
All these days we burnt our lives for 45 day letter drama and now for this 35 day letter, future I don't know ......... Fruitful days of our lives are burning with these type of letters!!!!!!!
I am preparing for my 4th anniversary of LC early next month.
I am optimistic, we will win in the end.

-sacbee

sacbee said:
All,

It looks to me NOFs are on the way for the stuck cases, I don't know when it will reach us. Early last week I called 202 number and got this info for my case. Some cases may be exceptional.
All these days we burnt our lives for 45 day letter drama and now for this 35 day letter, future I don't know ......... Fruitful days of our lives are burning with these type of letters!!!!!!!

-sacbee
Do you mean that all the cases from 2001 and 2002 which are struck are because of NOF? and that instead of approval we should expect NOF? For what all reasons they can issue NOF?

sacbee said:
All,

-sacbee
sorry to hear. can you be more specific?? meaning did you get a NOF on ur case and have 35 days to reply back?? if so what is this NOF for??

csrini1 said:
sorry to hear. can you be more specific?? meaning did you get a NOF on ur case and have 35 days to reply back?? if so what is this NOF for??

My Employer call 202..... and got reply that case has been sent to Analyst on 2nd May 2006 and within less than 6 months you will get either Approval or NOF. this much informations guy gave to my employer

My lawyer just called the (202) number and checked the case status for me. She was told that the case was assigned to an analyst July of 2005. Anybody has any idea what kind of analysis take one year to finish? Besides waiting, what else can I do to expedite it? :mad:

My HR called (202) number and asked why 2003, 2004 cases getting approvals and 2001, 2002 are stuck? They replied "All the cases have to be cleared by 2007 Sep. So we are approving all the simple & straight forward cases (no additional documents), no matter what the PD is". So stupid..

My case was assigned to Analyst on May 3rd ' 06.

Could anyone define difference between case status "Assigned to analyst" and "Case in Final review”?. OR Are the same?

Thanks

whenn said:
My HR called (202) number and asked why 2003, 2004 cases getting approvals and 2001, 2002 are stuck? They replied "All the cases have to be cleared by 2007 Sep. So we are approving all the simple & straight forward cases (no additional documents), no matter what the PD is". So stupid..

based on this training manual http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

I think "assigned to analyst" could mean any of these 3 analysts
1. Data review
2. Prevailing Wage
3. RIR

I guess that your's is probably RIR analyst since it is an old case. "Final Review" i think is the review by a Certifying Officer.

Anand_Oct2002 said:
Could anyone define difference between case status "Assigned to analyst" and "Case in Final review”?. OR Are the same?

Thanks

schmooze said:
based on this training manual http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

I think "assigned to analyst" could mean any of these 3 analysts
1. Data review
2. Prevailing Wage
3. RIR

I guess that your's is probably RIR analyst since it is an old case. "Final Review" i think is the review by a Certifying Officer.

Hi schmooze,

I think FINAL REVIEW does not means it is waiting to be reviewed by Certifying Officer. My HR manager called 202 number last month, they said my case is in RIR queue and the status is FINAL REVIEW. Also the person said, it will/already assigned to an analyst who would then forward the recommendation to the certifying officer.​

CA, RIR, EB2 ( MS+3)
PD: Aug 2,2002
Received by SFO: June 2003
45Days Letter Received/Replied:Feb 2005

Maybe true ...

I think what they are saying might be true because two of my colleagues who were EB3 got approved. I think there are more people with EB2 still waiting?

whenn said:

I see... for some reason I remember reading posts here that said Final Review means the case was processed by all the analysts and it is awaiting CO review.

please keep us posted of any news about your application...
my pd is pretty close to yours.

sonu_Aug_2002 said:
Hi schmooze,

I think FINAL REVIEW does not means it is waiting to be reviewed by Certifying Officer. My HR manager called 202 number last month, they said my case is in RIR queue and the status is FINAL REVIEW. Also the person said, it will/already assigned to an analyst who would then forward the recommendation to the certifying officer.​

CA, RIR, EB2 ( MS+3)
PD: Aug 2,2002
Received by SFO: June 2003
45Days Letter Received/Replied:Feb 2005

Thanks schmooze and Sonu for your quick reply

My atoorney called 202 number three weeks before,they have stated that my case is in "Final Review"

I am still waiting to hear the good news from them.

schmooze said:
I see... for some reason I remember reading posts here that said Final Review means the case was processed by all the analysts and it is awaiting CO review.

please keep us posted of any news about your application...
my pd is pretty close to yours.

Yup....!

whenn said:

Yes....that's pretty much what they said to me as well. Very antiquated system.....! They should have separate teams working simultaneously. Oh well....!

aycy
NJ EB2 RIR
PD June 25'02
45 day received Sept '05
Replied 45 day letter Oct'05
NOF issued on Feb 24'06
NOF rebutted March 28'06
Status???????????????????

My Case Details

All-

Well not sure if any strategy was established based on this thread. Wanted to post my details. My case for Labor with PD of Jan 2002 is still stuck with Philly BPC and with no 45 day letter to date.

Preference Status: EB21/RIR
Priority Date: 01-25-2002
LC Filed Date: 01-23-2002
State ETA Case #: (GA) 02XXX
Transmittal of LC/RIR to DOL: 03-14-2003
Regional LC Case #: P2003-GA-044XXXXX
Remand received from DOL(NOF): June 2004
NOF response submitted by Firm to DOL: July 2004.

I see in the posts some one referring to a "202" #, can someone share this number so we can try calling to get some updates.

Thanks

Please Help

My Case has been assigned to analyst on june 9, 2006 . But in my current screen shot the occupation title and occupation code is still blank . what does it means ? the analayst has not touched my case at all

Please reply if you know the answar

The number is 202-693-3010

GCgala said:
All-

Well not sure if any strategy was established based on this thread. Wanted to post my details. My case for Labor with PD of Jan 2002 is still stuck with Philly BPC and with no 45 day letter to date.

Preference Status: EB21/RIR
Priority Date: 01-25-2002
LC Filed Date: 01-23-2002
State ETA Case #: (GA) 02XXX
Transmittal of LC/RIR to DOL: 03-14-2003
Regional LC Case #: P2003-GA-044XXXXX
Remand received from DOL(NOF): June 2004
NOF response submitted by Firm to DOL: July 2004.

I see in the posts some one referring to a "202" #, can someone share this number so we can try calling to get some updates.

Thanks

Still Waiting???

Guys,

It seems like PBEC is already approving cases from Jan 31 2003. I have a very bad feeling that they have skipped over all 2001/2002 cases and may not return back to our cases for months now. Any thoughts? Anything we can do to chase this?

Bye

Waiting almost 5 years

Hi Guys,
My PD is Oct 2001 from PA EB2 RIR
45 day letter received on 1/05 and responded 2/05
Still Waiting
I try to give some details to my attorney but he does not seem willing to contact the 202 number.

Has any one of you asked your employers to call PBEC directly?

Thanks
PA2001