• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I Will Help Every Body

Guys

If you guys follow me no body can stop your case from approval and all the hinderances in your case will be removed.

I have written a number here even no attroney was aware about that telephone # .1-202-693-3010

Guys please for last six months I have been talking to different offical in WASHTINGTON DC .

1) Do not write a letter to congressmen and senators. It will be a useless excercise

2) I dont think even Rajiv can do anything

3) First of all just call this this 202 -693-3010 # and make sure your case is alive and there is no date entry mistake

Write a letter to ELINE CHAO SHE IS VERY POWERFUL LADY FOR YOU . DONT WRITE ANY LETTER TO ANYBODY ONLY ONE DETAIL LETTER TO CHAO IS ENOUGH . Once your letter is received by ELINE OFFICE YOUR LETTER WILL BE FORWARED TO ETA DEPARTMENT . THE HEAD OF ETA DEPARTEMNT ( BTW HE IS MY FRIEND) HE IS VERY NICE PERSON AND VERY STRICT PERSON . AS SOON AS HE RECEIVED MY LETTER HE TOOK VERY DRASTIC ACTION AND HE PRODUCED THE RESULT IN JUST TWO DAYS . IF THERE IS ANY PROBEL WITH YOUR CASE HE WILL FIX IT IN TWO DAYS . AND THEN KEEP FOLLOWING UP YOUR CASE WITH THIS 202 _693-3010

I WOULD SUGGEST YOU GUYS PLEASE DONT SEND E MAIL OR FAX ANY LETTER TO ELINE CHAO SEND HER A CERTIFED LETTER WITH RETURN RECEIPT AND CALL HER OFFICE AFTER ONE WEEK THEY WILL GIVE YOU A CORROSPENDENCE #

ELINE ADRESS IS AS FOLLOWS

The Honorable Eline L . Chao
Secretary of labor
200 Constitution Avenue , NW
washingtion DC 20210
Telephone 202-693-6000
fax : 202-693-6111.

NEITHER RAJIVE NOR ANY CONGRESSMEN CAN SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ELINE ELINE ELINE ONLY ELINE CAN HELP YOU SHE IS THE MOST POWERFUL LADY IN THIS LC PROBLEM

IF you have any question please post here. The person who reply telephone call is very nice person just talk to him with respect and dont tell him that you are calling for yourself , call on behalf of your employer you can easily get your case detail.

TANVEER AHMAD

Last edited by a moderator:
Time

Friends

Can any body plaese tell me how long it take to get the case to approve from the date the case is assigned to anlyst in PBEC . I have been told by labor department that it usually takes two month from the date it assigns to analyst till the final approval . If any body know the answar please reply here

Tanveer

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any inside information, but from reading the posts here, i think this is highly variable. most of the inconsistencies in processing seems to be coming the pace at which these analysts are working..
there are also some unfortunate instances where mistakes have been made and that's a different story....

just hope that your analysts is not too lazy or sick :)

tanveer666 said:
Friends

Can any body plaese tell me how long it take to get the case to approve from the date the case is assigned to anlyst in PBEC . I have been told by labor department that it usually takes two month from the dat it assign to analyst till the final approval . If any body know the answar please reply here

Tanveer

I called the 202 number and the guy refused to give me any status information. He said that only my employer or attorney could request such information.

Friends,
Today for the first time I sent mail for 7th year screenshot. I got reply with in an hour with all the information but status.
Occupation Title and code has been erroneously showing "Computer and information Scientist, Research" (15-1011.00)
These should be "Software Engineer(030.062-010)". Do you think I need to talk to Attorney and request for correction?

Hi SakNia,

just to share this to you and whats your opinion about this -

I ask My Lawyer to call PBEC to check the status of my Case, his paralegal made and send a letter of confirmations to PBEC and for 3 weeks, the PBEC replied (by Stephen Stefanko, certifying officer) a letter to my lawyer stating that my cases is 'The application is awaiting processing' . Any comments about this? Is Stephen Stefanko a certifying Officer? Is he replied this letter or there's an automated machine to do this replied? Some help here to explain to me what really happening? Thanks.

adallac said:
Hi SakNia,

I ask My Lawyer to call PBEC to check the status of my Case, his paralegal made and send a letter of confirmations to PBEC and for 3 weeks, the PBEC replied (by Stephen Stefanko, certifying officer) a letter to my lawyer stating that my cases is 'The application is awaiting processing' . Any comments about this? Is Stephen Stefanko a certifying Officer? Is he replied this letter or there's an automated machine to do this replied? Some help here to explain to me what really happening? Thanks.

Based on your PD & 45 day Reply date this could be any of these

It is awaiting processing by an analyst

or

Awiting Certification by Certifying Offcier.

I think it could be the second. In that case very SOOOOON you will get your Labopr approval

adallac said:
Hi SakNia,

I heard similar one about a early 2002 case that it is being sent to CO recently and once he take it up it will be approved.

This is somewaht good news as they have started revisiting old left out cases

Hope all of us get our chance soon

not to dash your hopes, but....

adallac,
Not to dash your hopes...but even I got similar response in MS-Word document with status 'The application is awaiting processing' 6 months back...no news yet. If you follow this link, you can understand workflow followed by BEC...http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

As you might guess, most of the cases with status 'awaiting processing' is stuck in Step 2 (prevailing wage team)...I can say that bcos prevailing wage in my screenshot is blank. :( Finally, the response you got may not be hand crafted by Mr. Stefanko, and most likely done by someone working in the screenshot division on his behalf. :D

adallac said:
Hi SakNia,

Does Any Body Know

Does any body know the stages in PBEC

First is data review stage

Then case is asigned to analyst

Then it goes for final approval

any idea

since my case has been assigned to an anlyst on june 9th 2006

I have seen justwatching case was approved in one month from date it was reopend

Please help if you know the answar

Tanveer

Good News

#1 23rd June 2006, 02:41 PM
MDwatch
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2005

Great news from the DFLC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BECs to Make Availalable "Processing Times Reports" and "Status Check" Online Effective End of July

* People will remember that this web site urged the DOL to start processing times reports and status check sites on the DOL website just like the USCIS. Now we have a good news. The DOL will indeed post online status check and processing time report sites in its website as early as the end of next month, July 2006. For the status check, people will need case numbers. Accordingly, those who have yet to receive 45-day letters will take a little bit longer to use the status check site.

Good News for BEC TR Labor Certification Processsing

* BEC has today disclosed that they have completed dataentries for the entire 365 applications and all the 45-day letters will be sent out within this week.
* Beginning from the mid-July 2006, the BECs will start sending out the recruitment instructions to the employers whose traditional regular labor certification applications have been pending at the Backlog Elimination Centers. In order to speed up the process, the BEC will enclosed with the instructions their prevailing wage determination which the employers will have to use for the purpose of the recruitment. The prevailing wage determination will reflect the prevailing wage at the time recruitment and not the wage at the time of initial filing no matter how long they were filed. Besides, the employers must offer 100% of the prevailing wage in compliance with the new federal law on the prevailing wage for the labor certification.
* Employers, watch for these mails from the Backlog Elimination Centers from next week!

Source: Matthew Oh law firm http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html

Thank you Saknia. I pray all of us here get the approval.

saknia said:
I heard similar one about a early 2002 case that it is being sent to CO recently and once he take it up it will be approved.

This is somewaht good news as they have started revisiting old left out cases

Hope all of us get our chance soon

Thank you for your thoughts. Actually, i got my screen shoots 3 times already and my prevailing wage is ok.. and all my info is ok.. theres no blank.

Hope Saknia is right about my case.. im awaiting for certifying officer and it will be sooon. I pray for that.

arln said:
adallac,
Not to dash your hopes...but even I got similar response in MS-Word document with status 'The application is awaiting processing' 6 months back...no news yet. If you follow this link, you can understand workflow followed by BEC...http://www.doleta.gov/sga/rfp/SIM_Training_Manual.cfm

As you might guess, most of the cases with status 'awaiting processing' is stuck in Step 2 (prevailing wage team)...I can say that bcos prevailing wage in my screenshot is blank. :( Finally, the response you got may not be hand crafted by Mr. Stefanko, and most likely done by someone working in the screenshot division on his behalf. :D

One of my friend received NOF on job requirement last month. His PD is MAY2001,RIR-EB3 filed in Washington DC SWA. It seems that they are looking at older cases, at least some older cases.

Do you have any detail information?

LaborPainMD said:
One of my friend received NOF on job requirement last month. His PD is MAY2001,RIR-EB3 filed in Washington DC SWA. It seems that they are looking at older cases, at least some older cases.

Thanks, I meant the detail of the NOF, what exactly the PBEC ask for the job requirement? Any discrepency between the ad and ETA 750, etc? things like that

LaborPainMD said:
What kind of detail information? His case never made to Regional.He is an accountant.

It seems that job requires at least 6 months experiences, but he doesn't have. DOL asked the employer to confirm that they need this person badly. I think it is an easy NOF to answer. They just mailed the reply back.
hufx said:
Thanks, I meant the detail of the NOF, what exactly the PBEC ask for the job requirement? Any discrepency between the ad and ETA 750, etc? things like that

Got It!

Guys, wish everyone the best of luck, I just got my certification:
PD: April 30, 2001
FL / EB3 / RIR
45-day letter: Oct 2005
Certrification: Jun 16, 2006 (via courtesy letter to employer)

Karioka said:
Guys, wish everyone the best of luck, I just got my certification:
PD: April 30, 2001
FL / EB3 / RIR
45-day letter: Oct 2005
Certrification: Jun 16, 2006 (via courtesy letter to employer)

Congratulations! Always good to see 2001 case getting approved.