• Yes

Votes: 52 92.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even All The Information Is Correct

Friends

Even if everything is correct in screenshot they might have lost your file. some lazy officer might have dump your file in store . you should send letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail . Her office take action on every letter Please try to undersatnd they are not working on your case otherwise your case would have been approved by this time . It could be for any stupid reason but one thing is sure that they are not working on your case othwerwise your case would have been approved

Tanveer

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told that somebody was assigned to look at my case on May 5th and he is asking me to wait another two months.

tanveer666 said:
Friends

Even if everything is correct in screenshot they might have lost your file. some lazy officer might have dump your file in store . you should send letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail . Her office take action on every letter Please try to undersatnd they are not working on your case otherwise your case would have been approved by this time . It could be for any stupid reason but one thing is sure that they are not working on your case othwerwise your case would have been approved

Tanveer

Hi Tanveer

While I agree with you that your case got corrceted because of the persistent followup you made, that may not work for all cases( for whom the information is correct). The reason being there is nothing much to complain and invetigate bt Elaine cho officials

Your case was unique and went to TR Queue by mistake. I don't think that is case with all who are struck.I also don't think that all these Files are lost. Few Files missing here and there is normal.This cannot happen consistently for all States for a particular period

If everyone follow up with Eliane then she has to recruit few more staff to handle this enquiry alone

I see your concern for others and sharing your experience . People who doubt that their case information is not fully correct should follwo Tanveer route to correct them for sure

The Eta Department Is For This Purpose

Sakina

All the letters sent to Eliane are forwarded to ETA department . and on each letter they follow up very agressively . I would like to suggest all of you to send atleast one letter to Eliane . You dont loose anything anway atleast you are sure once u get response that there is no problem with your case.

How did you find out that sombody was assigned to look at your case? By calling that 202-XXX-XXXX number? And it ususally takes two month from the initial analysis to the final approval? Thanks!

whenn said:
I was told that somebody was assigned to look at my case on May 5th and he is asking me to wait another two months.

Called this number 202-693-3010

Saknia,
I called this(202-693-3010) number and talked to a person about my case status, and he told me that my case got approved in late October 2005. But my lawyer and my employer did not receive any letter as of today regarding the certification. That person advised me to have my lawyer contact following phone number in philadelphia: 484-270-1500.

This number 202-693-3010 looks to be a DC number. Please advice what should be my next step.

Thanks,
PD: 3/26/2002.
EB3/RIR/VA
45 Letter: Feb 2005.
Case: P-04264-XXXXX

I Am Happy People Are Getting Result

SAKINA

Kindly note what result my mail is producing . this poor fellow case has been approved and he even did not know that since october 2005

Thanks Tanveer666 for the Phone number

Hope the information the person in DC gave me is correct. Thanks a lot for the phone number.

Rajiv's reply for 2001 and 2002 stuck cases

All,

I have forwared the questions to Rajiv yesterday to use FOIA option and today I got the response. I have also asked the question for those interested to go by "Privacy Act" option ..... what to do?

Here is his reply:

"I have assigned two people to the FOIA issue. I hesitate taking on PA requests, because it may be easier for people to go through their own lawyers. I anticipate charging $500 per request".

Those who are interested in PA option, I (sacbee) will post contact info soon ( I am waiting for his reply)

Special Thanks to Rajiv in advance for his wish to help this community regarding FOIA option wihout taking FEE.
Thanks to ladude10, saknia for their support in this matter.

Bottom Line: We need to get out of this PBEC mess

-sacbee

ladude10 said:
Hi Sacbee here are some the points I have cut paste from our previous discusstion and some are from the ppl who replied to ur thread.
Please format it properly before send it to Rajiv.
I will call u 2morrow morning to discuss how we can proceed with this.
=================
Current PBEC Labor processing pattern:

Every month Philadelphia center is moving forward by approving many Labor applications but at the same time skipping some of them approximate ratio here is 50/50).

Currently PBEC is processing applications with PD around 2002 November/December but many 2001 and early 2002 cases are still pending.
One thing we observed with the approval pattern is that once PBEC moves forward with one particular month they hardly go back to the processing of previous month’s cases.
For e.g. currently they are processing NOV/DEC 2002
cases but there is no or rare activity on 2001 or
early 2002 cases.

a) When will these cases with earlier PDs be processed?
b) What determines the processing order? Somehow Priority dates are not getting followed strictly.
c) Why cases that were shipped together not being processed in FIFO order?
d) Why there is no response even if we did reply 45-day letter 15 months ago. Some of the cases were replied in late 2004 but still waiting for approval.

Communication Issue with PBEC:
There is no consistence answer when ppl try to initiate inquiry abt their case. Each one is getting different and confusing answers
Some of the answers are

a) PBEC has contractors to work on these cases and they are supposed to finish certain number of cases within certain amount of time. So they just pick up easy cases. But this is not true because many people with same background and same company as to ones who got approvals are still waiting.
b) Another speculation is that there will be second sweep and remaining skipped cases will get processed during that. But still there is no indication of that.It doesn't make any sense that ppl with PD 2001 are still waiting and last 2002/2003 are getting approval.

Guys please add more points ASAP b4 end of the day today (June 20th)so that Sacbee can forward it to Rajiv.

My case closed 4 times!

My employer talked to the person at the number(202-693-3010)that tanveer666 gave us. Thanks Tanveer. The guy at the other end told my HR that my case is closed 4 times, and is reopened 3 times. Currently its closed in May '06! What the heck is going on!!!. The guy asked my HR to call
484-270-1500. My HR called that number, the lady said my case is closed because they didnt hear back for my 45 day letter. What?? Neither my employer nor my attorney received any letter for my case after sep '05. The last letter they got was "case reopened letter".

Anyway, my HR is talking to the attorney, and see what he can do abt it.
I have the proof that they reopened my case in Sep '05.
----------------------------------------------------
My details:

Lost4Ever :confused:
EB3, CA
PD: 8/9/2002
RD: 8/1/2003
45 day letter received : 12/20/2004
Replied : 12/28/2004
Received Case Closed : 3/22/05
Lawyer replied with proof: 3/28/05
Received Case Reopened letter from PBEC: 9/29/2005 ( dated 9/23/2005)

Information my employer got by calling 202-693-3010.
Case Closed 4 times, and reopened 3 times..Currently its closed.
Case Closed 4th time in May '06.

I called the number and there are several options to choose from.
I don't know which one to choose?..
Which one dit you choose guys????

Do you have email ids of Elaine Chao and Stephen Stephenko?

Hi Tanveer666,
Could you please share email ids of Elain Chao and Stephen Stephenko? Or did you send snail to them ?

Thanks in advance...

tanveer666 said:
Sakina

All the letters sent to Eliane are forwarded to ETA department . and on each letter they follow up very agressively . I would like to suggest all of you to send atleast one letter to Eliane . You dont loose anything anway atleast you are sure once u get response that there is no problem with your case.

A person picked up the phone when my HR called up.
hemant2001 said:
I called the number and there are several options to choose from.
I don't know which one to choose?..
Which one dit you choose guys????

LaborPainMD said:
Thanks for sharing your experience! But as for my case, everything looks fine (I just called 202-693-3010 to find out it is in RIR queue,correct PD, and an affirmative 45-d letter response received...), but I am still waiting. I just consider myself as an extremely unlucky one.

:mad: :mad: :( :( :(
Only conclusion I can make it that.
There are some cases getting handled incorrectly (like closed or RIR to TR or something else) So Guys please make sure to query your case frequently at least after 3 months.

I am doing that regularly with my case and I know there are many in good state but not approved. I know couple of ppl on this forum in “data review” state for more than 3 months.

sacbee said:
All,

I have forwared the questions to Rajiv yesterday to use FOIA option and today I got the response. I have also asked the question for those interested to go by "Privacy Act" option ..... what to do?

Here is his reply:

"I have assigned two people to the FOIA issue. I hesitate taking on PA requests, because it may be easier for people to go through their own lawyers. I anticipate charging $500 per request".

Those who are interested in PA option, I (sacbee) will post contact info soon ( I am waiting for his reply)

Special Thanks to Rajiv in advance for his wish to help this community regarding FOIA option wihout taking FEE.
Thanks to ladude10, saknia for their support in this matter.

Bottom Line: We need to get out of this PBEC mess

-sacbee

Great Job Sacbee..
MAny thanks for ur initiative and personnel time...Lets see whats coming up with FOIA....
PPl want to share personnal info can think of "Privacy Act" option

This just makes me wonder how they pick up the cases to be analyzed. Randomly? There must a rule they are following...

ladude10 said:
Only conclusion I can make it that.
There are some cases getting handled incorrectly (like closed or RIR to TR or something else) So Guys please make sure to query your case frequently at least after 3 months.

I am doing that regularly with my case and I know there are many in good state but not approved. I know couple of ppl on this forum in “data review” state for more than 3 months.

can I have Elina's fax number

Hi Tanveer666
Just read your post and appreciated your input. I have very close PD date as yours (mine is July 3rd). I want to send a fax and hope it will help my case, cause I got the sceenshot 10 days ago and found it had more fields filled in than when I got it last year.
Anyway, can I have the fax number so I can take action right away, also do you think they will answer my call if I try the 202-xxxxxxx number, or has to be called by employer?
Appreciate again.

tanveer666 said:
Hello guys

I replied my 45 days letter on 11/05/2005 . on March 5, 2006 . I requested my screen shot there was one typo in my screen shot they have entered my case as TR instead of RIR . I spoke to my attroney he faxed as well as mail one letter to PBEC Asking them to correct this typo . My employer also faxed and mail letter to pbec to correct this typo.

On April 10th my employer spoke to some one screen shot departemnt they replied back with one letter and screenshot in which processing type of my case had been corrected as RIR . This file was in Ms Word Format .

Since this file was in ms word format so my employer had a little doubt that in order to get rid from us the person in screenshot department might have done little correction in order to stop us from further calling them....

I spoke to stresstest in u s a he told me he had the same problem and he had also received the correction in ms word format but later on this problem was fixed in the screenshot .

On May 9th we received another screenshot and this typo was still there

HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED .......

On MAY 10TH AGAIN MY EMPLOYER AND ATTRONEY HAVE FAXED EMAIL & MAILED THEM LETTER ASKING THEM TO PLEASE FIX THIS TYPO BUT .NO NEWS

On june 6th 2006 I wrote a letter to Secretary of labor Elina L chao in detail . I did attach all the previous corrospendence with this letter . There is seperate ETA department within department of labor in washington DC . My letter was forwarded to that department . The haed of that department is very nice and very aggressive person . he told me give me only five days i will fix all of your problems. on the next day all the history of my case was reported to him .

[COLOR=Red]Since I had provided my fax # as well my address on the letter they sent me a fax yesterday . In THE LETTER THEY TOLD ME THAT MY CASE HAS BEEN PLACED IN RIR QUEUE THE REASON MY CASE HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED WAS THAT THEY HAD PLACED MY CASE IN TR QUEUE . HAD THEY TREATED MY CASE AS RIR INSTEAD OF TR MY CASE WOULD HAVE BEEN APPROVED BY THIS TIME [/SIZE] . THEY ALSO TOLD ME THAT THEY HAVE ASSIGNED AN ANLYST ON JUNE 9 , 2006 WHO WILL BE WORIKNG ON MY CASE . [/COLOR]
THERE IS ALSO ANOTHER DEPARTMENT WITHIN DEPARTMENT OF LABOR WHICH PROVIDE LC STATUS NO BLOODSUCKER ATTRONEY HAS EVER TOLD US THIS # AND THE # IS 202-693-3010

I AM SURE THERE WAS SOME REASON WHY MY CASE WAS NOT APPPROVED SAME WAY SOMETHING COULD BE WRONG WITH YOUR CASE AS WELL

They might have entered your PD wrong . Your case type incorrect. or may they have lost your file . or they have misplaced your file , any reason is there ........... Please awake up and follow up doing something is better then doing nothing .

TANVEER

Hi Tanveer and Saknia
My attorny did not know about phone# (202-693-3010). On my request attorny called them and got informations as follow

"The DOL provided the information that your application was sent to an analyst on May 2. It depends on that analyst's workload and pace of processing. We should hear about your application soon."

What do you guys conclude from informations.

tanveer666 said:
SAKINA

Kindly note what result my mail is producing . this poor fellow case has been approved and he even did not know that since october 2005