PD: 6/13/2002
RD: Never made it to regional
45 Day Letter: Replied September 2005
Type: Non-RIR, EB3
State: RI

Last edited by a moderator:
Where to Upload

I appologise if this has been addressed

Can someone please tell me where i can upload the spreadsheet after adding my case.

KGC05 said:
I added my details to the spreadsheet.

My Signature Details:

Case: P-05125-95xxx

does any one know about the software system they are using to store data? are the cases being skipped because of some sort of bug?
Whenever I call the PBEC number they always say that they are processing cases in the order they are getting it out of the system.....
should we raise this issue with some one?

Hi saknia / Sr.members

HI saknia / Sr.members

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi saknia / Sr.members

Today Morning I got the following mail from PBEC can you pls tell what it means????
Dear Requester:

The purpose of this letter is to acknowledge your request for reinstatement of the above referenced case.

To obtain answers to frequently asked questions, please visit the following website at:
:confused: :confused: :( :eek:

Attachments

manny1 said:
I appologise if this has been addressed

Can someone please tell me where i can upload the spreadsheet after adding my case.

When you reply to any message in the thread you will see a button "Manage Attachments". Scroll down the page where you normally see the button "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post".

I updated the spread sheet with my details

P-04307-32***
PD:07/30/2002
Processing Type: RIR, EB2
Case went To Regional: 06/18/2003
Case Received Date at PBEC: 11/02/2004
45 Day Letter Replied: March 3rd 2005
Labor Approved Date : :confused:

KGC05 said:
I added my details to the spreadsheet.

My Signature Details:

Case: P-05125-95xxx

Rajiv's response to 3 options.

All,

We know that most of the people are not willing to give thier personal info (case#, company name .......) for the Rajiv's 3 options which got mentioned in the last Friday conf call . So our hands are tight not to disclose personal info for this matter to Rajiv's office because of binding with current company/attorney..

I asked the same question to Rajiv and here is his response.

"Not much else we can do. A FOIA request does not involve giving any personal info. We can try that."

I am waiting for his response , how to go about FOIA process.

I will update soon on this.

-Sacbee

Uploaded my case

RaoDulla said:
I updated the spread sheet with my details

P-04307-32***
PD:07/30/2002
Processing Type: RIR, EB2
Case went To Regional: 06/18/2003
Case Received Date at PBEC: 11/02/2004
45 Day Letter Replied: March 3rd 2005
Labor Approved Date : :confused:

Has any one has any information regarding why some of the cases are being stuck and PBEC is not following any particular order. Once the 45 day letter has been received by the PBEC and the case has been entered into their system, there should be some order of approving cases. It is ironic that people who has the same priority date and whose cases went to Dallas BEC got their green cards in already and we are left in the dark. :mad:

sacbee said:
All,

We know that most of the people are not willing to give thier personal info (case#, company name .......) for the Rajiv's 3 options which got mentioned in the last Friday conf call . So our hands are tight not to disclose personal info for this matter to Rajiv's office because of binding with current company/attorney..

"Not much else we can do. A FOIA request does not involve giving any personal info. We can try that."

-Sacbee

All,

Here is the reply from Rajiv regarding FOIA, with out sharing our personal info.
==============================================
"Remind me next week. I will assign someone to it. Send me a list of questions you would like answered. They have to be generic".
=============================================

Folks,
You can post your general concerns regarding skipped cases of 2001 and 2002 ASAP.

ladude10, saknia, whereismy_gc: Can you make general list to be asked for PBEC.

-sacbee

sacbee said:
All,

We know that most of the people are not willing to give thier personal info (case#, company name .......) for the Rajiv's 3 options which got mentioned in the last Friday conf call . So our hands are tight not to disclose personal info for this matter to Rajiv's office because of binding with current employer/attorney..

-Sacbee

Last edited by a moderator:
sacbee said:
All,

Here is the reply from Rajiv regarding FOIA, with out sharing our personal info.
==============================================
"Remind me next week. I will assign someone to it. Send me a list of questions you would like answered. They have to be generic".
=============================================

Folks,
You can post your general concerns regarding skipped cases of 2001 and 2002 ASAP.

ladude10, saknia, whereismy_gc: Can you make general list to be asked for PBEC.

-sacbee

Great job Sacbee…

Because many ppl are reluctant to give their case details. I think this the best option we have right now. Guys please don’t keep quite lets make some points and one of us will put those in one document before sending to Rajiv.

Here are some questions:
1. why cases that were shipped together not being processed in FIFO order?

2. when will these cases with earlier PDs be processed?

3. can we have a paid system to help us quickly get case status and expected time of approval?

4. what determines the processing order? priority date/Regional date/PBEC data entry date or a combination of these?

ladude10 said:
Great job Sacbee…

Because many ppl are reluctant to give their case details. I think this the best option we have right now. Guys please don’t keep quite lets make some points and one of us will put those in one document before sending to Rajiv.

generic questions

Hi Ladude10,
Here are some questions that we need to clarify.

1. On what basis PBEC is giving approvals.
2. Why there is no response even if we did reply 45-day letter 15 months ago

BTW when I call (484) 270-1568 for status update as usaul one lady redirest me to a recorded mesg and the voice mesg is syaing that PBEC is moving all the cases to new automated system and there will be new 45-day letter sent to everybody. I'm confused with that message. Did anybody tried calling this number?

sacbee said:
All,

Hi Sacbee

While I respect people Privacy with the Case information a General inquiry to invoke FOIA could be very broad and the type of questions we plan to ask might not come under that.

-Sacbee

Hi Sacbee

While I respect people Privacy with the Case information a General inquiry to invoke FOIA could be very broad and the type of questions we plan to ask might not come under that.

Are we sure that all are not ready to part with the Case information to Rajiv.

If Rajiv set up a contact person in his offcie then mamany might give the information

Memebers - Post if you are ready to part information to Rajiv securly on your case. That way atalest the PBEC might think why to antagonize this small group and pull out these cases and work these out quickly

If our Lawyers are not suggesting not to give then the Very Best option we have is to ask that Attorney to work and oush our case

A general FOIA eqnuiry will not yield the expected result we were planning. PBEC might give a canned reply and what we will do next

Rajiv is nice. Based on our Reservation for not giving the case information this is the Best he can do

I am not for a General enquiry for this sort. Please continue with your efforts and count me out for this

I am willing to provide my case information to Rajiv's firm securely. I have written lots of letters to Congressmen etc. with my case details, it won't hurt to share with Rajiv if he is willing to do so much for us. I agree with Saknia that a General Enquiry will not get us anywhere.

I have no problem either

I also have no problem in providing all the information about my case to Rajiv
We are already in hell in anyway

I don't have any problem

I can give my info to Rajiv, no problem.

PD: 10/15/2002 CA EB2 RIR
45 -day letter replied in Mar'05
ETA case no: P-04309-xxxxx

All,

As of now only 3 are said ok to send their info to Rajiv.
Saknia , I will include you also for this effort so it is 4.
We will do both FOIA and also "Privacy act" options together. If those who are interested to give their data to Rajiv please come forward and let us know ASAP so that we can work on dates when to send and where to send your info.........

Ladude10: Please come up with general question list to send Rajiv.

Note: We need to send above mentioned to Rajiv by Wednesday.

Time is short, please respond ASAP.

-Sacbee

saknia said:
Hi Sacbee

Are we sure that all are not ready to part with the Case information to Rajiv.

If Rajiv set up a contact person in his offcie then mamany might give the information

Memebers - Post if you are ready to part information to Rajiv securly on your case. That way atalest the PBEC might think why to antagonize this small group and pull out these cases and work these out quickly

If our Lawyers are not suggesting not to give then the Very Best option we have is to ask that Attorney to work and oush our case

A general FOIA eqnuiry will not yield the expected result we were planning. PBEC might give a canned reply and what we will do next

Rajiv is nice. Based on our Reservation for not giving the case information this is the Best he can do

I am not for a General enquiry for this sort. Please continue with your efforts and count me out for this