Only Old timers who have not been approved - Please

count me in

EB Type : EB3
485 Recieve date : July 16th 2003
Priority date : Dec 2002
Country of Origin : INDIA
Service Center : NSC
I - 485 transferred to AAO, Washington DC by mistake June 2004. After few letters and contacting congress man. Again they returned the file to original location i.e NSC around June 2005
I -485 RFE for Spouse Marriage Proof in Aug 2006
Last FP code 1 06/30/07
Applied 5th EAD/AP

count me too.

Received Date : July 2004
Priority date : Aug 2003=
Country of origin : India
Pending In Service Center : TSC

I am too.

I hope we can send both from NSC and TSC.
Any one think receipt number (first few) is also needed?

Received Date : July 2003
Priority date : Dec 2001
Country of origin : INDIA
Pending In Service Center : NSC

count me in

Received Date : Feb 2003
Priority date : Feb 2001
Pending In Service Center : NSC

EB Type : EB2
Received Date : Aug 2004
Priority date : Jun 2000

The USCIS system it is just a big mess , and the politics make it worst !!! All the old timers should be applied for citizenship now , not still waiting for the ....GC aproval !!! It's just very frustrating to wait so long , and they still don't do a dam thing about !!! On top of that , they keep come up with a lot of B......T and LIES , one time it is WHITE , the next time it is BLACK , just to get rid of us , because they do not know how to do their jobs anymore !!! They are so messed up , the they do not know from where to start anymore , as seen on all their info provided !!! "6 months processing time" ......probably for them it means 6 YEARS processing time ( or more , soon will be maibe 16 YEARS ...) !!! Today they are enough visas , tomorrow they are not !!! Department of State says one , USCIS says that it is not true = they don't know in what developed country they are living anymore , and also they do not let anybody else to help them , because they are not permanent residents or citizens !!! And our support ( lawmakers ) they should push more , because we keep them in business !!! Nobody's doing nothing , because their salaries are assured to be received , and as long as they continue like this , all these salaries will continue to come for as long the backlog it is on the table , and the pension will come too at the retirement !!! So they do not have any interest in helping this broken process ( this is how they are thinking , my belief , " let the next one coming to deal with all of this " ) !!! Maibe after 2040 , when the Social Security System will not exist anymore , they will open the borders for all immigrants , because they will not care who pays taxes anymore !!! Everybody is asking : IT IS WORTH ALL THIS ??? What can we expect from all these people from now on ....ONLY GOD KNOWS !!!

PS: Why we have to go thru this ??? I can write a book here , and still will not resolve nothing , we'll need to just continue and pray that one day GOD will light their minds ...and hopefully that will happen' soon !!! GOD BLESS !!!

Received Date : Aug 2004
Priority date : Jun 2003

Count me in

485 Reciept date : Feb 5 2004
Priority date : July 2003
Country of Origin : CHINA
Service Center : TSC

Can someone please

I am in the process of drafting the letter. Can one of you please volunteer and copy paste all the responses in a word document and post it in the forum. Then I will take that document and merge with my letter.

Before you start working, Please post a message that "I am volunteering for the composing all the responses" so that one person works on that.

Please help. we would be able to send the email by noon and USPS by today night overnight delivery.

Thanks

Please review this letter

Dear Ombudsman,

First of all, Thanks for providing this opportunity to write our concerns in our I-485 processing standards adopted by the USCIS service centers.

We are group of old timers who have filed our employment based I-485 applications at least 3-4 years ago and having the Name check cleared , Finger prints are current and the priority dates are current.

As we have talked to you in the past two teleconferences, still there is the same trend of the new applications being approved immediately and the old applications are just being pending for very long time without anyone looking at it.

As we monitor various I-485 application processing times in our employment place with the fellow workers who have applied with us, the applications filed with the same attorneys and also by joining various groups to track the application processing times. It is immense and sad to know that USCIS does not process the I-485 applications based on FIFO basis and we would like this raise this concern to you because we don’t see any hope that our applications would be processed by Immigration officers in the near future.

Whenever we raise this issue with any officials in USCIS, the response is always “each application is different”. Yes they are different but yet they follow the same procedure and we have put our efforts and now we have written evidences that

• Our priority date is current
• Our Name check is cleared
• Our Fingerprints are current
• There is no RFE response pending from us
• The processing date in the USCIS site is at least 1 year ahead of us

What else do USCIS need from us sir? Even if needed, we are always ready to send the responses in practically no time to USCIS. Even Immigration officers have acknowledged that, it is just pending and waiting to be assigned to an Immigration Officer. But this “assignment” does not happen even if you wait for such a long time of few years.

We can not ignore this as just FIFO is not working because old timers are being penalized by fear of retrogression, expiring fingerprints and sending for second name check which would keep delaying the applications for years. We are loosing our hope, happiness and life everyday due to this unacceptable processing standard adopted by USCIS.

In spite of all this, we are seeing numerous new applications are being approved within 2-3 months since the receipt date. We can compose a list of so many applications which have been applied in May, June 2007 and got approved this August.

As you have mentioned in your ombudsman annual report, we still see the trend of the Immigration officers processing the low hanging fruits including the recent applications rather than spending time in our applications which we assume would be at the bottom of the cabinet due to this long delay.

We know that you are busy in your schedules but this processing standard is really affecting the many applicants who have been waiting and suffering for long time. We are not even asking for USCIS favor --- Can you please ask them work on FIFO basis (assuming all the 5 points mentioned above in this letter are cleared including name check) because that is the basic ethics standard that everyone expects and lives in this world.

We have collected the old timer’s signature in the following format, just to give you the sense of the long waiting.

EB Type: EB3
485 Receipt date: Feb 5 2004
Priority date: July 2003
Country of Origin: CHINA
Service Center: TSC

There are total 64 sample old timers’ signatures we have collected for your attention. We thank you for your kind attention to this matter.

Sincerely
Group I-485 applicants whose applications have not been processed due to the fact that the FIFO is not working.

Signatures

1-

2-

3- and so on

I have to go for 1 hour meeting. Meantime ,can some one collect all the posted details from all the posts and compose in a single document.

I am volunteering for the composing all the responses

I am in the process of drafting the letter. Can one of you please volunteer and copy paste all the responses in a word document and post it in the forum. Then I will take that document and merge with my letter.

Before you start working, Please post a message that "I am volunteering for the composing all the responses" so that one person works on that.

Please help. we would be able to send the email by noon and USPS by today night overnight delivery.

Thanks

Please check and update if anyone i missed

if anyone is missed , please update with same pattern instead of your signature on it

Thanks

Sorry I did not reply in this format earlier...

EB Type : EB2
Received Date : Oct 2004
Priority date : Feb 2004

Count me in...2001/2004

:mad:

485 Reciept date : June 2004
Priority date : Dec 2001
Country of Origin : India
Service Center : VSC to TSC
FP2-8/2007
last LUD - 8/9/2007

count me in please

count me in please. all set for me in october, hopefully. am not affected by retrogression in october (my PD: March 1999). if they reallly consider, i would be in top 100 approvals list.