Only Old timers who have not been approved - Please

JesusIsMyLord & Itstrtegist

Thanks for this... i am sending this letter to all these ppl

itstrategist et all,

I have sent the letter in email as well as overnight usps to Honorable Ombudsman.

Sorry Unfortunately my work schedule got very busy and I wont be able to send this to any others.

Itstrtegist,

This letter seems very good and By God's grace I believe, It would have a impact as we are just asking for FIFO nothing else.

Can you coordinate with our folks here to send this to congressman and senators in all states also one to USCIS director and one to VP and FL.

Thanks

itstrategist et all,

This letter seems very good and By God's grace I believe, It would have a impact as we are just asking for FIFO nothing else.

Can you coordinate with our folks here to send this to congressman and senators in all states also one to USCIS director and one to VP and FL.

Thanks

USCIS is part of DHS right !

Is there any problem if we request them to look at this issue thru email, especially to the following respected officers in DHS:

Michael Chertoff Secretary
Michael D Brown Under Secretary Emergency Preparedness and Response
Michael Petrucelli Acting Director of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Joe D Whitley General Counsel
Nuala O’Connor Kelly Chief Privacy Officer
John F Woode Chief of Staff
Michael J Garcia Asst Secretary US Immigration & Customs Enforcement

USCIS is part of DHS right !

Is there any problem if we request them to look at this issue thru email, especially to the following respected officers in DHS:

Michael Chertoff Secretary
Michael D Brown Under Secretary Emergency Preparedness and Response
Michael Petrucelli Acting Director of Citizenship and Immigration Services
Joe D Whitley General Counsel
Nuala O’Connor Kelly Chief Privacy Officer
John F Woode Chief of Staff
Michael J Garcia Asst Secretary US Immigration & Customs Enforcement
Did'nt Michael brown resign after Katrina? Is this an old list?

RaviKir73 - old timer? Hmm... i dont like that

EB3
06/25/2002 PD
06/11/2003 RD I-485
India
03/02/2007 Moved from VSC to TSC

My signature has more details....

JesusIsMyLord

Let us know if you heard back from Ombudsman..

Hope you would have got some kind of standard format letter reply .. to your email.

JesusIsMyLord

Let us know if you heard back from Ombudsman..

Hope you would have got some kind of standard format letter reply .. to your email.

received email reply from ombudsman

Though it appears to be a standard reply , Let us stay tuned for further updates.

ITSTRATEGIST,

If you still have some time in your hand , can you write up a reply I should send for his email thanking him and telling him that we will be waiting for your action.

Thanks

Here below is the reponse

--
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman). I appreciate your recommendations and suggestions regarding the first-in/first-out adjudication of applications by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, it is my office’s statutory mission to assist USCIS customers, to identify problem areas in the immigration process, and to propose changes to the administrative practices of USCIS. I believe that process change recommendations from individuals like you are the best source for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. My office will consider your suggestions as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact my office, and for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to the day when I can report that the work of this office has been accomplished because our vision of a world-class immigration benefits system has been achieved. Your contribution takes us a step closer to reaching this goal.

Sincerely,

Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman
US Department of Homeland Security
Mail Stop 1225
Washington, D.C. 20528-1225
Web: http://www.dhs.gov/cisombudsman

sure

am a bit tied up right now, can I do it by end of day today?

Though it appears to be a standard reply , Let us stay tuned for further updates.

ITSTRATEGIST,

If you still have some time in your hand , can you write up a reply I should send for his email thanking him and telling him that we will be waiting for your action.

Thanks

--
Thank you for your recent correspondence to the office of the Citizenship and Immigration Services Ombudsman (CIS Ombudsman). I appreciate your recommendations and suggestions regarding the first-in/first-out adjudication of applications by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, it is my office’s statutory mission to assist USCIS customers, to identify problem areas in the immigration process, and to propose changes to the administrative practices of USCIS. I believe that process change recommendations from individuals like you are the best source for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. My office will consider your suggestions as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact my office, and for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to the day when I can report that the work of this office has been accomplished because our vision of a world-class immigration benefits system has been achieved. Your contribution takes us a step closer to reaching this goal.

Sincerely,

Mail Stop 1225

ITSTRATEGIST,

Thanks

--

Under the Homeland Security Act of 2002, it is my office’s statutory mission to assist USCIS customers, to identify problem areas in the immigration process, and to propose changes to the administrative practices of USCIS. I believe that process change recommendations from individuals like you are the best source for identifying systemic problems in the immigration benefits process. My office will consider your suggestions as we develop recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures.When ?? - Did USCIS implement/apply previous recommendations ??

Once again, thank you for taking the time to contact my office, and for giving me the opportunity to serve you. I look forward to the day when I can report that the work of this office has been accomplished Sure, you think so. because our vision of a world-class immigration benefits system has been achieved. Your contribution takes us a step closer to reaching this goal.

Sincerely,

Mail Stop 1225
It is not the time for recommendation only but to compensate old-timers those stuck for years. Some of those who applied with me (RIR) stage has/have taken oath of citizenship, and I standing No-Where.

Old-Timer cases

Are good for training purpose. Atleast all my cases screwed up, scattered, and good candidates for RFE issuance. Hope this will continue as long as my name check is pending, ohhh... I am afraid those out of my existing cases have already cleared and piled-up do not get ready to be queued in the "Re-Sending Queue".
Either it is LIFO or FIFO, would it matter after years? when we have already paid for it. Good job.

Response

JesusIsMyLord,

Have been thinking about this - sending a response may not be helpful nor expected. But if you want to send one, here goes:

Dear Mr. Khatri,

Thank you for your response to my email dated Friday, September 14, 2007 regarding the injustice we older applicants face because USCIS does not process cases in a first-in/first-out manner.

We hope your recommendations to improve USCIS’ practices and procedures will soon bear fruit.

Please feel free to contact me at AAA@BBB.COM / PHONE NUMBER if you or your office needs any further clarifications or supporting facts.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

XXXX XXXXX

ITSTRATEGIST,

Thanks

--

Sincerely,

Mail Stop 1225