October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
AR13:

I hope yours and mine are on the same field officer. He was in the mood of asking same question to all , thats why we got same photocopies of passport and drivers license.

however... i hope that same officer will approve our 140s once he receives our passport copies :D :D :D

dashDurai:
I regret that my wife didn't request an I-EAD before the RFE was issued. Do you have an idea about how long it takes for EAD approval after they get the RFE response?
It wasn't clear to me how I could provide better passport copies than the ones initially provided. I tried to make color copies at the local Staples, but the clerk informed me that it is illegal to make color copies of passports.

EAD approved

ND is Oct 21, 2003 for 140, EAD, AP, 485 and whatever other crap there is to apply for. EAD was approved a couple of days ago.

Sorry for the last time. Attached the right document this time...
Meanwhile AP got approved :)

ND 10/20/2003
EAD 02/11/2004
AP 02/24/2004

Dear Ar13:

My lawyer told me that the field officer offen loose/misplace the photocopies of our documents.

OR the copies may not be clear .. Go to Kinkos and take the photocopies from a new machine.

Let me know whats going on. I just replied the RFE, i will let you know the status ...

By the way: There is no way you can predict how many days its going to take for EAD after RFE replication.

regards
dashDurai

Originally posted by ar13
dashDurai:
I regret that my wife didn't request an I-EAD before the RFE was issued. Do you have an idea about how long it takes for EAD approval after they get the RFE response?
It wasn't clear to me how I could provide better passport copies than the ones initially provided. I tried to make color copies at the local Staples, but the clerk informed me that it is illegal to make color copies of passports.

Yeah...you can go to Kinkos. They have do it yourself color copiers. You just swipe your credit card and take copies.

And I think they may approve your EAD with in 2 or 3 weeks after receiveing your response. These days, they are asking for color copies of passports. May be you can attach a copy of your driving llicense, before they can issue another RFE for that.

ar11,

It is illegal for the employees at Staples or any other store to make photocoipes of documents / Passports for immigration purposes. But you can do it youself at any self-service photocopying center, and that is not a problem. I would advice you to get the color photocopies.

labor2001

Originally posted by ar13
dashDurai:

Originally posted by dashDurai
Guys:
I sent normal (Black & White) photo copy of my documents NOT the color one.

I actually did the same. The RFE notice wasn't explicitly requesting color ones, and my lawyer didn't mind. I did send drivers licence copies with it. They got my response on the 25th, I'll keep you informed.

Thanks for the info guys.

hi everybody,

Just to get the thread back on top..there has been NO approvals at all from our thread ..I am seeing approvals of 140 with rfe's with all sorts of dates...hope some of our dates turn up....I applied for AP on feb11th...i know this will not trigger a look at the 140..but just hoping...all the best to all and hope March brings in some approvals..bye

Re: Re: Re: INTERIM EAD In Philadelphia

Originally posted by VSCNarik
Thanks For Your Reply PhillyJulyLC. I will be going there next week. I will definetly let all know what happened. The INS guys are worse than tortoises. :mad:
Hi pal, did you go? If so how did it go?

Re: Re: Re: Re: INTERIM EAD In Philadelphia

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Hi pal, did you go? If so how did it go?

No I have not gone for the interim EAD. Because on monday i checked my ead status and it was approved. Can some one please update my info in the xls:

Category : EB2

I-140 ND: 10/29/03

I-1485 ND : 10/29/03

I-765 ND : 10/29/03 Approval Date : 02/27/04

Thanks

VSCNarik

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: INTERIM EAD In Philadelphia

Originally posted by VSCNarik
No I have not gone for the interim EAD. Because on monday i checked my ead status and it was approved. Can some one please update my info in the xls:

Category : EB2

I-140 ND: 10/29/03

I-1485 ND : 10/29/03

I-765 ND : 10/29/03 Approval Date : 02/27/04

Thanks

VSCNarik
Congratulations!

i140 Approved

Hi all

I checked today in the BCIS to see a good news!..it seems they have approved my i140 on march 1st..and i would receive the papers in 14 days!..:)

my rfe was replied on feb 2 and got updated in the site on feb 9
rfe was about ( my w2 and company tax returns)..

is this true or what?..because no one has got the 140 approved so far in this oct/nov/dec filers..

hoping to get my EAD and AP soon..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Receipt Number: EAC0403******

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 1, 2004, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats jack

why was rfe isued to you.
did u not submit your w-2 / compant tax return in first place ?

how much was your salary on w-2 ? and how much is mentioned in LC ?

Was you co. in profit ? If yes any idea about amount of profits ?

Congratulations jack76 !!!

What was your LC's priority date and category? I'm still trying to understand is the priority date a factor.

congrats

Jack76,

Remember I told you, if you get an RFE you will get the petition approved quickly (atleast faster than others).

Thats a great news man! Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the process

Interim EAD

Guys,

Its been more than 90 days I have applied for the EAD. AS per INS rule, I believe I can apply for Interim EAD. Can you guys let me know what all the documents we need to take with us? Is there any form available to fill-up? Also let me know what is the advantage and disadvantage of getting the same!!!?

Also let me know how long it takes to get the same? Does any of you have experience at Memphis, Tennessee office? Do we have any other office in tennessee?

Any information is appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Antro

RFE on EAD .. is that will help on my I-140???

RFE on EAD .. is that will help on my I-140???
Guys:

Applied I-140 and 485 on 28-Oct-2004

Got RFE on my EAD (about passport photcopies and drivers license photocopies).

my question is:

Do you think this RFE on EAD will trigger/help on my 140 approval?

Is all the application (EAD, 140 and 485) will always together?

Do you ever come accros a case like this?

Please answer.

thanks and kind regards
dashDurai

Status
Not open for further replies.