October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by user850
congrats jack

why was rfe isued to you.
i am not sure
did u not submit your w-2 / compant tax return in first place ?
yes i submitted for 1 year but they asked for two more years
how much was your salary on w-2 ? and how much is mentioned in LC ?
my sal was 62k my lab for 78k..for that they had a query in labor alreay where my company said they would pay as it is for future employment

Was you co. in profit ? If yes any idea about amount of profits ?
yes company is in profit..but i am not sure about the amount as it is between the company and the company lawyer

[/QUOTE

Last edited by a moderator:

i dont know what u mean by priority date..
RD and ND is what i have..
EB3 is my category check the excel file..i have updated

Originally posted by ar13
Congratulations jack76 !!!

What was your LC's priority date and category? I'm still trying to understand is the priority date a factor.

Re: congrats

Thanks Astro
I do remember you what u said when i had an rfe..
I cant beleive it is true..beacause i have not seen one case
in 2004 for 140 for people applied after october 2003

hope it is not a typo in the website ..:(

Originally posted by antropeter
Jack76,

Remember I told you, if you get an RFE you will get the petition approved quickly (atleast faster than others).

Thats a great news man! Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the process

Re: congrats

Originally posted by antropeter
Jack76,

Remember I told you, if you get an RFE you will get the petition approved quickly (atleast faster than others).

Thats a great news man! Congratulations!!!!

Good luck with the rest of the process

Hmm, I wonder if my lawyer can ask for my I-140 application back so we can remove the W2's or something (so I get an RFE) :D.

Congrats jack76!

ETA

Originally posted by jack76

i dont know what u mean by priority date..
RD and ND is what i have..
EB3 is my category check the excel file..i have updated

The LC Priority Date is the date on which the Labor Certification has been filed. I'm not sure what it is if you have used Labor Substitution instead. Since the mechanism (if there is one) they are following to determine the processing order is not obvious, some people have suggested that the LC priority date may be influencing the process.

EAD approved

I got my EAD card today. My RD for 140/ead/485 was Oct 23, 2003.
Please update my info on the tracking spreadsheet.

casio

Updated VSC Processing Dates

Good news for EB3 I-140's -- these jumped forward by 41 days to 05/08/03. Unfortunately, none of the processing dates for EADs (based on I-485), I-140 (EB2) and I-485's moved (fwiw, EAD is still showing 10/27/03 although I had a ND of 10/23/03 and got mine almost a month ago).

See https://egov.immigration.gov/graphics/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Vermont for more info. Not sure if this has always been the case but the VSC seems to be updating their dates every 2 weeks these days.

I'll attach an updated tracker asap.

ETA

EB2 and EB3

It seems like the processing time for EB2 and EB3 are drastically different. Both are LC based cases how come there is such a difference? Anyone has any insight on this? Thanks...

Pls add my info

Lakshman
Concurrent 140 485 EAD AP

RD - 12/04/04
ND - 12/05/04

Still waiting ...:)
|

finally EAD is here..

140/485/765/AP
MD 10/20/2003
ND 11/06/2003

got ead approved today 03/04/04.

AP..still waiting
140...??

485 ???

Congratulations smag!

ETA-GC, thanks for the update on vermont processing times, it seems due to election the process may slow down. But it is a positive sign that atleast I-140 is moving faster!

Regards,
Antro

can someone explain something herer

hi there:
i need to ask a few questions and hoping someone can help me. i am canadian, currently on H1B, and doing the green card application. all the labor cert stuff is done and we filed I140 and I485 concurrently. my I140 application receipt # is eac04034*****. it was received by them on Nov 19, 2003. they then mailed me/my lawyer a letter stating that it taked 90-450 days to process.

1st question - can someone enter me into the spreadsheet.

2nd question - if i am an MBA working as a consultant, but nothing special, am i an eb2 or eb3?

3rd question - based on all publicly available info, assuming i'm a standard case with no glitches (my lawyer is excellent and told me my case should be "plain vanilla and easy"), when can i hope to get my I140?

thank you all and i look forward to being on this team!! doug

Status
Not open for further replies.