October/November/December 2003 I-140/I-485 Concurrent Filers - READ ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Communication time from Philly DOL to Lawyers

Hello All,
Can anyone let me know how long it takes Philly DOL to send certified labor information to the lawyers ? Mine was approved on 12/26 as per AVM. My lawyer says it's typically 2 weeks. Has this been everybody's experience ? Thanks for the help.

Recently filed - Updated sheet attached

Folks, lets make sure to update this file. This is the best way to track whats going on.

What is the best guestimate of - how many months it will take for I-140 approval if the concurrent filing was done in Dec 2003 under EB2 category with VSC?

Any insight would be great.

Thanks to everyone,
Ash24

Re: Communication time from Philly DOL to Lawyers

Originally posted by gc7723
Hello All,
Can anyone let me know how long it takes Philly DOL to send certified labor information to the lawyers ? Mine was approved on 12/26 as per AVM. My lawyer says it's typically 2 weeks. Has this been everybody's experience ? Thanks for the help.
It only took 2-3 days for mine to get to my attorney.

EAD?

Guys, only two of you got EAD so far? Is it really that bad or did some of you forget to update us, or simply didn't apply for EAD? Please clarify...

Re: EAD?

no EAD yet. should be approved anytime now.

guys,
don't u think its better for folks who haven't applied for EAD or AP to update the tracker and just write N/A in the EAD or AP column so that everyone knows who has applied and who has not. it would be easier to track the dates USCIS is processing. so i request whoever has not applied for either EAD or AP or both to please update the tracker.

thanks

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Guys, only two of you got EAD so far? Is it really that bad or did some of you forget to update us, or simply didn't apply for EAD? Please clarify...

You guys should probably use the July-Sept tracker sheet as a template. There are a lot of good features that we have developed over a period of time and wanted to pass it on...

just checked the processing dates for VSC. We guys in this thread should start hearing some news on approvals soon. EAD processing date is Oct 1st and AP is already Oct 8th.

guys please check ur online status and update the forum with some good news. i also saw that some EAD's near the date of Oct 29th were approved. not sure which category they fall in. but some movement did happen in this week. ;)

vicky,
i just spoke to my lawyer regarding AP and he says he still has lots of AP application filed in September still pending. I also scanned AP for Oct 3 & 4 and there sre no approvals. So I don't know there is how much truth with the USCIS dates.
see the attached scan results.

Originally posted by vicky_usa
just checked the processing dates for VSC. We guys in this thread should start hearing some news on approvals soon. EAD processing date is Oct 1st and AP is already Oct 8th.

guys please check ur online status and update the forum with some good news. i also saw that some EAD's near the date of Oct 29th were approved. not sure which category they fall in. but some movement did happen in this week. ;)

Prathikb

the usual tendency of USCIS is to keep the dates back and process application ahead. but this one seems strange. let see what happens. GOD only knows what runs out there in USCIS.

regarding Interim EAD

Hi Guys:

It seems some of you gonna complete 90 days.

Why dont you apply for interim EAD?. Will that cause any problems later?.

-opgc

Guys, those of you who did concurrent filing, are the receipt dates (and notice dates) shown on the receipt notices all the same for 140, 485, EAD and AP? what about the receipt#s - are they consecutive?

Thanks...

Originally posted by PhillyJulyLC
Guys, those of you who did concurrent filing, are the receipt dates (and notice dates) shown on the receipt notices all the same for 140, 485, EAD and AP? what about the receipt#s - are they consecutive?

Thanks...

Receipt #s are not consecutive for me, wife and child.

Hi pathikb,

Can you please scan Advance Parole applications in the 0326655*** series. Filed for AP in the last week of SEP. Nothing so far.

Thanks

new75,
i can only scan max of 300 apps. give me one more digit that u want to scan or give me a range like 0326655100 to 0326655300 and i will scan and post it here.

Originally posted by new75
Hi pathikb,

Can you please scan Advance Parole applications in the 0326655*** series. Filed for AP in the last week of SEP. Nothing so far.

Thanks

Hi Pathikb,

Thank You. The range is from 0326655600 to 0326655700. Appreciate your help

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.