Oct 03 Concurrent filers

Do you think my application is denied..or something...

snay said:
Indelema, I checked my I-140 status over the phone and it gives me the following message, "your application was recieved on Oct 16 2003, we have mailed you....".

In-delema

In-Delema said:
Do you think my application is denied..or something...

The same thing happened to me and rpan and rakesh yesterday. It is now back to normal. Don't worry. Maybe they are "touching" our cases.

aonflux said:
The same thing happened to me and rpan and rakesh yesterday. It is now back to normal. Don't worry. Maybe they are "touching" our cases.

It's still the same message for me...?Due to some temp problem.......Checked on 10/23 at 8.26PM. :confused:

Checked again at 10.12 PM, its the same "due to temprory problem....blah blah.."

rpan said:
It's still the same message for me...?Due to some temp problem.......Checked on 10/23 at 8.26PM. :confused:

gimmeabreak said:
Recently got 2nd EAD.

gimmeabreak, Looks like you and I have the same RD, is yours EB2 or EB3?

My details: EB2, I140 and I485 RD - 10/16/03, FP - 7/27/04

Indelema

In-Delema said:
Hi aonflux

It is the same message till now. :confused:

wow.. maybe your case may be approved soon maybe there is some activity goin on.. what is the website message for your case?

aonflux said:
wow.. maybe your case may be approved soon maybe there is some activity goin on.. what is the website message for your case?

Hello aonflux

The online message still says.

On September 28, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This may be bacause my lawer submitted an inquery on my case, but he has not yet recieved any response till date.

Les hope for the best...

--Indelema

In-Delema said:
Hello aonflux

The online message still says.

On September 28, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

This may be bacause my lawer submitted an inquery on my case, but he has not yet recieved any response till date.

Les hope for the best...

--Indelema

It's the same here,In-Delema!.Phone systems saying temp system problem but online message with case status inquiry response message :confused: .My lawyer placed an inquiry during the first week of OCT but no response yet ,though :mad:

rpan said:
It's the same here,In-Delema!.Phone systems saying temp system problem but online message with case status inquiry response message :confused: .My lawyer placed an inquiry during the first week of OCT but no response yet ,though :mad:

What do you think rpan? is it a good sign or bad sign?

--In-delema

EAD2 Approved!

Just received email from USCIS about EAD2 approvals.Approved for both I and my wife.EAD2 were applied Aug-24-04.

congrats on ur EAD approval, rpan

but i'm puzzled by their approach on EAD's - i got mine (2nd EAD) approved on Oct 12th - my I-140//485 RD is Sep 26, EB3....If they have time and resources to process EAD's - why not do that for I-140's???? - MJ23

MJ23,

We saw a few I-140 approvals for Sep 2003 cases and it came to a dark land again !!. This is frustrating. I got my AP2 approved last week. You know, I was so anxious to open that email (hoping it was my I140 approval)...but disappointingly, it was advance parole...I could never understand NSC.

I tried talking to a customer support representative. All they say is as usual, they are currently processing applications received on or before the date mentioned in the report....which is aug 31, 2003..and blah blah.....like a broken record. They wouldn't let me talk with an immigration officer. Lawyer says he can not initiate an inquiry because the current processing date is not 30 days past my filing date. I hate this.

Did you take any intiatives on your case ?

bmt74 --- can't agree more with what you wrote!

all my initiatives and the results i got from those are exactly similar to yours -
the key data of 'currently processing Aug 31, 2003 EB3' is being repeated again&again by customer service reps!!

-- don't know what else to do but wait and hope!!