Oct 03 Concurrent filers

rakeshr said:
Hello,

Can someone please check your I-140 status by calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

I believe their is some problem with just I-140 cases. I checked my EAD/AP cases and they work fine.

Thanks
Rakesh

what is the message? My I-140 message was ok, but my I-485 message siad "Due to a system error..."

I tried USCIS customer service for status check.I had issue in accessign both 140 and 485.

aonflux said:
rpan,
what was the message you got? and is it back to normal now?

For both 140/485 the message was "We are sorry,Due to a temporary system problem we cannot acces.......".Checked again a few minutes back...it's the same.

My wife's 485 check was good and so was our EAD2 and AP2 checks.

Strange!!!! :confused:

rpan said:
For both 140/485 the message was "We are sorry,Due to a temporary system problem we cannot acces.......".Checked again a few minutes back...it's the same.

My wife's 485 check was good and so was our EAD2 and AP2 checks.

Strange!!!! :confused:

mine was the same, but now it is back to normal -- maybe it is a good sign :) maybe by tonight we will have a different message. keep me updated ok?

I have a question

I always used to hangup the USCIS phone system after hearing the message about my case.. I would hangup after they said "if you would like to hear the info about this case again press 1...if you would like to hear about another case press 2"
today i heard the whole message and wanted to know if it was new or just something new for me since i had not heard it before. something about this being "the most up to date status etc etc"

something strange happened just now

I just checked my status a while back.. and the message had gone back to "your I-485 was recd"
Since june it had been " we received your fingerprint review"..
wow.. what it happening?
Now it is back to " we received your fingerprint review"

aonflux said:
I just checked my status a while back.. and the message had gone back to "your I-485 was recd"
Since june it had been " we received your fingerprint review"..
wow.. what it happening?
Now it is back to " we received your fingerprint review"

Any LUD change/email???

rpan said:
Any LUD change/email???

no LUD change.
It was the phone system.
For a few minutes the message was the standard "Your I-485 recd"
and now it is back to "Fp recd and processing resumed"
only on the phone system.
website still says "Fp recd and processing resumed"

what about your case? On the phone system.

Question on a totally different topic

Hey all,
I am an OCT03 filer and my details are in an earlier post and the status is unchanged since then.

My question is that I just renewed my passport and I have my visa in the old passport. Now do I have to do anything to transfer the visa from the old passport to the new one OR do i just carry both the passports?

Today I checked the status of my 140 and 485 and my wifes 485 by phone and it says "Due to temprory problem we are..unable to.." but the website says that we have recieved your FP and processing resumed.

What does thid mean. I am getting this message since yesterday.

Thanks
--In-delema

Any gurus comment on this please...

Just now I checked and all my applications i.e. I140, I485, EAD2 from me and my wife is having the same message "Due to some techinacal problem..unable to get the info...".
But my H1B renewal message is ok.
What does this mean...

Anybody with the same problem...

--Indelema

Checked status over phone

In-Delema said:
Any gurus comment on this please...

Just now I checked and all my applications i.e. I140, I485, EAD2 from me and my wife is having the same message "Due to some techinacal problem..unable to get the info...".
But my H1B renewal message is ok.
What does this mean...

Anybody with the same problem...

--Indelema

Indelema, I checked my I-140 status over the phone and it gives me the following message, "your application was recieved on Oct 16 2003, we have mailed you....".