Oct 03 Concurrent filers

In-Delema said:
I have doubt with my education evaluation...

10+2+ IETE

Though I have submitted the evaluation certificate.

Hi

What is your doubt on education evaluation? I have similar qualification. Please let me know your doubt.

I am 10+dip+AMIE

Hi saravi

They may not consider IETE or AMIE as 4 years degree.

Though I have submitted my education evaluation which was done during my H1 but still I am skeptical.

Lets hope for the best.

--In-Delema

saravi said:
Hi

What is your doubt on education evaluation? I have similar qualification. Please let me know your doubt.

I am 10+dip+AMIE

in-delema

Did your website message get updated after FP results received? What were your LUDs on the website? Thanks.

education

I am also concerned. However I checked with University of Michigan Business school (Wallstreet No 1) for clarification. They wrote to me the university considers someone having B.A+ ACA (prof exams) from India as equivalent to Masters and consider them for admission. They haven't addressed my situation directly. I have a letter from a director from Columbia school who did my educational evaluation wrote a professional qualification from India is to be considered equivalent to a US BS. I think BCIS considers professional qualifications but job requirement has to be written as BS or eqvt. Although I have a Indian ME, I am also concerned. Update me as you are in front of me in CIS list.

aonflux said:
Did your website message get updated after FP results received? What were your LUDs on the website? Thanks.

Yes, My website message got updated to "We have recieved your FP and processing has resumend ....blah blah...", then on September 28, my lawyer initated an inquery and that changed the LUD and the message to " We have respondede to your request for more information..." kinda but my lawyer never recioeved and response till date. Currently the LUD is 9/28/2004 for my I140.

Thanks
--In-Delema

saravi said:
I am also concerned. However I checked with University of Michigan Business school (Wallstreet No 1) for clarification. They wrote to me the university considers someone having B.A+ ACA (prof exams) from India as equivalent to Masters and consider them for admission. They haven't addressed my situation directly. I have a letter from a director from Columbia school who did my educational evaluation wrote a professional qualification from India is to be considered equivalent to a US BS. I think BCIS considers professional qualifications but job requirement has to be written as BS or eqvt. Although I have a Indian ME, I am also concerned. Update me as you are in front of me in CIS list.

Lets hope for the best saravi. Even I have a education evaluation certificate which says " A Pass in IETE is equvalent to BS in USA".

My LC says "B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field"

I am very confused and impatient.

In-Delema

In-Delema said:
Yes, My website message got updated to "We have recieved your FP and processing has resumend ....blah blah...", then on September 28, my lawyer initated an inquery and that changed the LUD and the message to " We have respondede to your request for more information..." kinda but my lawyer never recioeved and response till date. Currently the LUD is 9/28/2004 for my I140.

Thanks
--In-Delema

Thanks Indelema but what was the LUD at the FP received stage? (before the inquiry) was was the Date.
Thanks

aonflux said:
Thanks Indelema but what was the LUD at the FP received stage? (before the inquiry) was was the Date.
Thanks

It was exactly 10 days from my FP. It was 05/25/04.

--In-Delema

Pending 140/485

140 - 10/08/03 - Pending
485 - 12/05/03 - Pending
FP - 5/11/04- Updated USCIS site ( Received) - 06/07/04
1st EAD/AP ( Approved ) - 01/17/04
2nd EAD/AP ( Applied ) - 09/27/04

Pending I140/485

140 AD/RD : 20-Oct-2003
485 AD/RD : 12-Nov-2003
EB2/RIR
FPs : Mid May 2004
EID/AP : 12-Jan-2004
Still hanging out for 140 approval!!

In-Delema said:
My LUD for I140 changed to to 10/27/2004 but the message did not change.
What does this mean?

--In-Delema

In-delema,

Any updates on your 485?

I-140 Approved

Guys,

Today I received email from USCIS that my I-140 has been approved.

My attorney enquired about my pending I-140 on October 4th.

LUD - 10/19 & 10/20 for I-140

I-140/I-1485 ND -10/09/2003
EB-3/RIR

Applied for 2nd EAD 08/20/2004 Pending
Appllied for 2nd AP 10/14/2004 Pending

Thanks
Rakesh

Congrats !

rakeshr said:
Guys,

EB-3/RIR
Thanks
Rakesh

Congratulations man !!

You should get 485 today, if not, you will be in my track. I am still waiting for 485. But atleast we have half freedom now.

ABT

Congratulations Rakesh !!. I am happy for you.

Quick question - I was wondering how come your lawyer agreed to initiate an inquiry when the current processing date is 30 days past your filing date ?. How did you get around that ?

ABT said:
Congratulations man !!

You should get 485 today, if not, you will be in my track. I am still waiting for 485. But atleast we have half freedom now.

ABT

Hi ABT,

Did you file concurrently (Same date) or Semi-Concurrently(Different Date).

I Guess, they are not approving semi concurrent cases.

Your thoughts? Did you see any semi concurrent 485 approval?

Thanks
In-Delema

rakeshr said:
Guys,

EB-3/RIR

Thanks
Rakesh

Congrats Rakes. Its your day, enjoy :)