NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

E3 Cases

The number of inteviews scheduled this month is very low. For example, on May 29th there are just 3 interviews and on the 30th just 10.

This is far less compared to April and March.

April had 52 E3 cases and
March had 45+ E3 cases. Unfortunately
May has 25 E3 cases.

My P3 was sent directly to the consulate on 25th March by the Attorney. I am also hoping a June interview.

Good Luck to all the others.

Sent an e-mail to chennai consulate, asking when can I expect the interview date, reply was quite in

"YOur interview is likely to be in June/July"

If July I am really getting mad...

Delhi really sucks !!! There are only 3 EB cases with case numbers of 2002 !!!!

any update as to whether they received your packet ???

Got the review done

Consulate : New Delhi
Sent to NVC : 11 March
NVC got from St. louis: 25th March
Review done : 12th April

Now I am not optimistic about June since New Delhi is taking more time geting file from NVC as well many of "March reviews" cases on this thread could not get May interview.
So all the best and hope for JUNE....

im999,when I did a count ,there were 19 cases ( I checked for E1,E2 and E3),,

Is that right??I did the same for Mumbai.But I dont think they are in any specific order.

Shanks

Checked the Mumbai web site,

for New cases which starts from BMB20025 series there are 11 cases in E category.. Lucky guys..One case # is very close to mine.

It is good to hear that review is done in 18 days....

Hang on there buddy you will get it.
I will check my review status next week. Since NVC received it on 1st april.

Shanks .. I am talking about cases beginning with NWD2002 ... there are only 3 EB ones for MAY !

You don\'t worry ... Mumbai is the best, so you will get July at the current pace ...

I will get screwed as there maybe a backlog for Delhi due to this NVC-Delhi delay ........I really hope they clear the backlog in June itself ...

Now I wish I had done AC140 .... if one does everything as per the procedure, one gets screwed ... but these AC140 guys can easily walk in at any time bypassing this idiotic long process (NVC) !!!!!!!

Ooh...okay ,Now I know what ur saying

So u wanted only those cases which came thru the new process.
Dont worry..I think even you would get July..probably all the consulates might be trying to get adapted to the new way of working.

If u looked at NVC , NVC did take really a lot of time to generate P3 for people from Jan month when the process changed,but later it was quite predictable (15 days after case was created..so the same might apply to consulates too...)

Shanks

You will get June

Since NVC-Chennai is working well and if your review done by next week, you case will reach there by first week of May.

sorry to read that...

My details: EB2, NVC revcd Pkt 3 from St Louis - 3/18/02
NVC completed review - 4/8/02.
They informed me yesterday that it will be mailed to Chennai within 2-4 weeks.

Going by the experiences of yourself and others, I think I can probably expect the interview in July or August.

Does EB2/EB3 play any role in determining which takes precedence? I know EB2s are normally scheduled during the last two weeks...

Thanks, and best of luck!

ANY NWD PERSON WHOSE CASE HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND ...

logged at New Delhi Counsulate??? Please provide your details.

One more guy named Samuk in CPTracker has got his review done

NVC received P3 on 3/28 ... review done 4/17

Good and consistent progress by NVC so far ...

Dolphins, you will definitely get your review done by this week !

waiting for the review to be done...

NVC Received from St.Louis : 04/01/2002
Consulate : Chennai.
Category : EB2 RIR
Status: Review has to be done yet. They still keep on saying it takes 6 to 8 weeks from the date they received.

I called last night and I was told to try by the end of the month

Hmmm, NWD wants me to believe that they have not recieved an international courier for over 30 days. My case was mailed out on the 19th by the NVC. I\'m going to have the NVC put a trace on my case after the 19th

I am thinking more like 30th or 1st ... i think 25th is really optimistic !!!

I analyzed the data of the guys is CPTracker ... its taking on an average 30 days since the time u send P3 to St. Louis for the review to be done .... so we should get ours around 30th Apr....

Lets hope it is actually 25th !!!!