NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

desert_boy ! This new system totally sucks !! Future CPers do not opt for CP..

You get RFEs in P3,
Even after 15 days NVC sends it to the following consulates, you get answers from consulates as not yet received..
Even though it is reached at the following consulates it takes min 2-3 months to get a interview date, By that time you will get mad..

One of my co-workers whose I140 got approved with me and opted for AOS is at FP stage now.. Alos you will loose money by making a trip to India...

So think twice before going for CP...

I do not think it is that bad

It is just that it was too good earlier. Besides, the new process took
awfully long time for the first set of applicants. I believe that it
still might not be as bad. From I140 stage to Interview, the time frame is approx. six months. This is better than following the 485/AOS than most of the places.

not clear......

are you saying NVC completed your Packet 3 review in a week?
how long it takes from NVC to mumbai consulate?
and how long for mumbai consulate to enter into system?
and howj long from there to actual interview?

any ideas?

thanks
JK

Got interview in may.

My case was sent to Mumbai on 19th of march from NVC. I just got mail
from mumbai consulate that the interview is on 22nd may and they have
mailed packet 4.
I think, it is not too bad.

Thanks

Mumbai is too good...great news for all of mumbaikars...

Today morning, I was sort of frustrated..thinking that AOS can sometimes be better than CP..but i think CP still rocks..

GHOSHT, I think u were also expecting an interview date from Mumbai..did u get one???

shanks

I am keeping my fingers crossed for Delhi ....hope the guys whose P3 were sent around 15-25h March g

Case forwarded to Chennai consulate...

My case was forwarded to Chennai Consulate yesterday (04/03/2002).

-XML

DS230 item20 gap ... but review in process ....

DS230 item20 gap ... but review in process ....

last night i found , there is a 5 month gap in my wife\'s case. we are so much worried.
my file reached NVC on Mar 21st ..
I am expecting NVC review to be complete by next week Apr 12th .

I was already so much frustrated due my lawyer, as he took 2 months just to prepare DS230, and still this miskate is left.
GURUS, any idea , what i can do , before I get RFE ... ???

Hmmm, I never got an RFE...

desert_boy, I think you confused me with somebody else. I never got RFE for my P3.

-XML

case forwarded to chennai

St.Loius Recvd: 02/15/02
NVC recieved: 02/25/02
Review Done: 03/25/02
Case Forwared: 04/03/02
As per the service rep
Will take 10 business days to get to chennai

Anyone whoes P3 was sent to the consulate after March 15th got interview dates from Delhi ??

nsg: your dates are exactly same as mine!

Your dates are exactly same as mine! My case was forwarded on 4/3/02. Even I am going for Chennai consulatge. Hopefully we will get June interview.

-XML

Pkt 3 mailed to Chennai on March 19

My pkt3 has been mailed to Chennai consulate on 19 March. I dont know whether they have entered into their sytstem or not. I will call them tomorrow. Do any one know the full telephone number of Chennai consulate if we are calling from US. Did any one of you sent a mail to chennai requesting change of present address to local Indian address, since I heard getting the pkt4 to us is taking almost a month time. Is it true somebody please advice.