NVC ---->Consulate tracker for issues/timeframes/process/pkt4

yes , tax transcipts are more than enough..

I read from successful cpers postings that they(consulate) will look for recent(2001) tax return. If you have tax transcript it is more than enough..
what I am thinking is I got tax transcripts from past 3 years plus I have a copies also. I will submit tax transcript only for CP. Let me see whether they ask for copies also.

Is tax transcript is just..

details of your tax filling as a computer printout in ordinary papers. Is that what you have got!.

NWD GUYS!! Good News

I think New Delhi has started entering our P3 info into system.
I called today and they have my info in their system. They told me to expect late June or July interview.
It appears that the delay is due to the new procedure.

Ssuresh - yes, Tax - Transscripts are ordinary computer printout but

If you call IRS automated # for transscripts, Its printed on IRS pad.

ssuresh ! here is the # for irs getiing tax transcripts :

1-800-829-1040. you have to hear those options..You will get the printouts in IRS letter head from Kansas city, mo 64999 within a week.

Thank you dodda100....

I called the same number previously also, but i think i spoke with operator choosing different option. But i really appreciate you and go_on for the advice and i got it done correctly this time!.

Is it possible to switch consulates for CP interview

Hi All,
         I filed my I-824 in November 2001 . I come under TSC jusridiction. My passport was issued in chennai so the lawayers prepared the paper-work and sent it to chennai consulate . But since i didn\'t have a I-824 approval my papers were returned

1) Is it possible to switch to Bombay consulate, where they to seem to interview without I-824 approval.

2) Even though the I-824 is approved by NVC. I believe my papers have to forwarded from TSC to NVC. If this is true the bottleneck would be TSC. Does anybody where i can find the current processing times for this in TSC. Is my understanding correct.

thanks
srirag